Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi everyone I’m Camille.

I’ve been a yaoi otaku for quite a long time and I’m sooo happy to find this forum! Hoping to meet more fujoshi friends!

I really enjoy BL mangas, cd dramas and of course the anime!\^_^/

my favorite manga so far is Twittering Birds Never Fly\^_^sorry I don’t know how to spell the Japanese name><“ I’m struggling to get the physical copies now

Anyway ^_^ if anyone has any recommendations please hit me up!

  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Kujaku

    1

  • crystald

    1

  • 3ruri

    1

  • CCCarrot

    1

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

Hi Camille! 

Welcome to the forum. I hope you will enjoy your time here. Things could be a little slow, but you can join discussions, chats and anything that interest you here.

For suggestions on manga, anime and more, do check our reviews

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
. 

Don't be shy and feel free to talk to the nice people here

 

 

happy welcome home GIF by Ecard Mint

Posted

welcome

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
!! :Hello-01:

enjoy the forum and hope to see you around! :In-good-mood:

Posted

.

Hi

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
!

 

Welcome to YO, I hope you have a great time and lots of fun!

 

Don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions!

 

This is fun:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

 

https://www.yaoiotaku.com/forums/uploads/monthly_2020_10/small.874663431_okane1.jpg.bc55a6e542d620d615f9c3097b178cc3.jpg

Stay Safe!

Posted

Hello Camille! Nice to meet you here and a warm welcome to the Yaoi Otaku community. My name is Paul and I wish you a happy time on this Forum. :)

 

Welcome-to-Yaoi-Otaku.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus