• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KiraMidnight

• Dev

• kjyc

• Ephemeral

Hard to say since I never had a male-male relationship, but...

In my relationship with women I'm very romantic and alltough I put up a strong facade, I'm actually VERY insecure. But I'm absurdly loyal, thou, but if You lose my trust, You lose it for good. Mistakes are fixable, lies are not, no second chance for a cheater coming from me.

I do like to fantasize teaching a guy that there is other ways to have fun besides the 'straight fun' by basically being the fun he would have. So, yea, that's me, lol.

mhh lets see

-I'm the shy Uke that is not scared to start up something but will turn red from sweet words or passionate moments.

-I like to have your undivided attention all the time, have you be playful with me but serious when required.

-Likes big stuffy beds

-Likes warms hugs

• 4 weeks later...

See theres this joy of being both a seme and an uke. B)

When I am the dominant person, I do what it takes to make sure my uke is feeling good and relaxed. I will shower them with a lot of affection and kisses and all that junk. But when it comes to the really fun stuff, I enjoy a lot of teasing, kissing and a lot of biting. If I'm your seme theres no place that'll go unmarked, you can count on that. I would touch you everywhere except for where you want and I'll leave you on the brink of cumming, but I'd make you beg.

I'm kinda merciless like that. But don't get me wrong, I'm a romantic little shit too.

And being the bottom....I actually have no idea. I know I have a very submissive side but I've not had experience being a bottom for anyone....yet.

So uh...Sadistic Seme. I:

Hmmm... I can be a Seme & a Uke

Seme : I'm a sadistic person, but not TOO overboard ^^ (well maybe)

Uke : Innocent one and.. a little cute.. tsundere?

• 2 months later...

I am the time to use more formal speech until i get used to you. That is when a more childish side of me reveals itself. Most time I have a more intimate approach when meeting new people, but the intimacy means nothing.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm a Seme for life!

I love having a submissive Uke but the kind who will top me if I ask him to, it's like I can be Seke too lol >3

I am a silent and shy Seke who hardly warms up to other people. But when the ice is melted I can be a good friend (or lover :3).