What Kind Of Seme,Seke,Uke Are You?

KiraMidnight

I would probably class myself as a playful Seke.

I generally enjoy being the recipient (ie Uke) but I enjoy getting my turn! I think I am too "exciting" (initially used another word LOL) for my own good and know of MANY things I could/would do if given the chance.

Probably mistaken for being a full on Uke and trust me... If someone came and thought I would just lie down, they will get a surprise of their own! Depends on my mood and how I feel. Would like someone who is able to make me happy and will take care of me the same way i would take care of them. Almost like a mutual agreement.

Of course, if you have seen my posts here you may already know I have a crazy side XD I feel personality is important, never get into anyone's bed if you are unapproachable right?

Freaky picture I found funny (click with caution):

tumblr_lhtdg2AH7n1qazkdco1_500.gif

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KiraMidnight

• Dev

• kjyc

• Ephemeral

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
, that pict is really creepy for me *gasp*

Really?! Oh my gosh, Im sorry :(

I put the picture into a "spoiler" with a warning :p I found it funny because I have seen The Grudge 3 times and this boy was in Scary Movie 4 I think. LOL His hand is being burned with a lighter XD

*stops laughing and looks at

seriously* Sorry about that.

, ahaha.. dont worry. it is creepy, but i saw it with laughing XD

, ahaha.. dont worry. it is creepy, but i saw it with laughing XD

:3

Okay ^_^ *squishy hug*

When I find someone... LOL I want someone to have a fan near by so i can get this effect:

ahgahee1.gif

Ive always wanted my hair to blow in the wind like that, it is like a fantasy fairytale haha

you'll need a fanclub to take care of that, hmmmmm?

fans.jpg

ha. hahah. ;-; gomen, bad joke.

I'm a seke all the way :D I'm not more inclined to one side than the other; it just depends on my mood. Uhm... I'll go through things that I don't really like for someone I care about, as long as they "pay me back" in some way... Heheh. Yeah. Equality, I guess. Sometimes I feel the need to be independent and standoffish, and sometimes I feel like being an annoyingly dependent clingy person. I just do... whatever I feel like doing. :D

you'll need a fanclub to take care of that, hmmmmm?

fans.jpg

ha. hahah. ;-; gomen, bad joke.

I'm a seke all the way :D I'm not more inclined to one side than the other; it just depends on my mood. Uhm... I'll go through things that I don't really like for someone I care about, as long as they "pay me back" in some way... Heheh. Yeah. Equality, I guess. Sometimes I feel the need to be independent and standoffish, and sometimes I feel like being an annoyingly dependent clingy person. I just do... whatever I feel like doing. :D

XD Fan club lol sewly :p

Wow we are so alike! Awesome ness ^_^ Hi5 that!

* high fives * Haha yeah, seke ftw. I feel like it's the "best of both worlds'" so to speak, because we get the benefits of batting AND receiving :D

* high fives * Haha yeah, seke ftw. I feel like it's the "best of both worlds'" so to speak, because we get the benefits of batting AND receiving :D

I like how you phrased that! Spot on ^_^

So one day I can be, "be easy on me *kawaii face*"

Later that afternoon, *takes whip and handcuffs out* "Ooooh what do we have here... Looks like you need to be punished. Very very severely *chuckles*"

Oh dear XD

Hi5 for sek-iness \0/ LOL

OMG! Sexy Sekiness \0/ haha laav eeet

- - - Updated - - -

Wait why are we not friends? O_O *blinks and gestures towards his profile page*

haha

Kawaii face omg dev

* raises eyebrow and smirks suggestively * I can do zat.

Kawaii face omg dev

* raises eyebrow and smirks suggestively * I can do zat.

O_O *falls over whilst staring at you*

B-but!

I can do this:

tumblr_mlbxv3Lbru1rkllmuo1_500.gif

* Falls over * if I keel over from laughing it'll be your fault and your fault only

LOL MAYBE WE SHOULD STICK TO PM. WE'RE PROBABLY MAKING PEOPLE UNCOMFORTABLE WHATWITH YOUR TWERKING (werkit, Dev, werkit) AND MY GENERAL INSANITY. Also we got so off-topic hahaha

* Falls over * if I keel over from laughing it'll be your fault and your fault only

LOL MAYBE WE SHOULD STICK TO PM. WE'RE PROBABLY MAKING PEOPLE UNCOMFORTABLE WHATWITH YOUR TWERKING (werkit, Dev, werkit) AND MY GENERAL INSANITY. Also we got so off-topic hahaha

Oh year *blush* my bad...

*puts crown on and holds out gavel* You may proceed *bangs gavel*

- - - Updated - - -

Oh snap, yeah* not year LOL

Hmm, I guess I'm more of a romantic than one into sex. My ex and I spent a lot of nights just cuddling and watching cheesy movies. I used to be one not to get really embarrassed (which it's a rare feat to get me to blush), but I guess I'm not as stone-cold as I used to be. I wouldn't mind being the one pinned by another guy, but all the guys I have dated are shorter and more fragile than I am (which is funny being 6'0" 125lbs.). .-.

• 3 weeks later...

I am a fun, outgoing uke to be around :) I'm quite amiable and out-going with people. I hate restraints or heavy dominance... its just not my thing to cope with those. I also don't like cosplaying... it is my complex that people want to dress me up pretty since I 'look girly' (I don't think I look girly... maybe people around me should get an eyecheck) so no, no kitty-ears, no frilly headbands, no cross-dressing for Halloween... and refusal to 'cosplay' surprisingly made me break up with 2 guys :/

But when I get in a relationship, I naturally become more soft and submissive to some extent, and willingly do what my partner wants me to do unless he hurts me either mentally or physically. I do scowl at my seme often... but only because he teases me a lot = _ =

I am passionate when I hang out with my partner, so I think I am romantic.... but only my own opinion, so dunno to be sure.

I'm a glad person that loves to laugh and to have fun. I really like it when it happens things, but I'm not the type to start them... (if I not really really feels the need for it.)

I don't know why but I love to follow orders, and once in a while I'll refuse the orders - but I'm easily talked into things, if the persuader have the patience that is (I like to be talked into things... Why do people stop when they are so close to a yes? *sigh*).

And I only tease the ones I like ( I know they can take it - and they should now that I don't mean any harm ;) )

So maybe I could call myself a submissive Uke that like to tease in a bit of a evil way?

• 4 weeks later...

I dunno, really. I see myself as a versatile person *smirk*

Definitely sarcastic, teasing, at times a bit of a jerk, but it's all in good sport.

I'm definitely somewhat protective too... If someone threatens/hurts anyone I'm with or any of my friends, they'd better run far, far way...

Smirking, flirty, cuddly, somewhat kinky bastard seke? :p

first i think maybe i'm uke but i don't want to be, so maybe i'm seme, but i'm not sure too, lol then maybe i'm seke tho.

as u can see i'm so clumsy, a bit silly and crazy xDDD i always laugh even nothing to laugh about.

i love fun things, fooling around, flirting, fighting, teasing, everything that i think fun but not hurt people, and i kinda always dig my own grave =___="

they say i'm tsunare type.. *tilts head frowning* am i?

and i'm not into romantic stuffs.

but don't judge a book by its cover, i still have my demon blood running in my vein ^____^

You are all very fasinating people.

Thank you all for taking the time to answer to my thread,I am glad you all found time to do so =^.^=

• 1 month later...

Well, as a guy, myself.. I'm not saying I'm a seme type nor an Uke type.. but sometimes i get exciting and fierced to the point where you caall it rape* .. just kiddin'. Also.. i'm not the SEme type.. because if I'm not in the mood or whatsoever.. I could let the other do what it wants. But whoever it is.. I'm telling ya' I'm trully devoted and sticks to one direct yet unique taste. >_

• 1 month later...

I'm an innocent and (relatively) submissive uke. I am an absolute sucker for cute things, but I can't really take BDSM at all, hard- or softcore. I'm also usually unaware of hidden meanings in things that I or other people say. I'm generally relaxed and laid-back, but I have bouts of high energy. I'm also very much into romantic stuff. People who don't know me look at me as either a kuudere or a dandere for some reason. When I'm around a guy I'm interested in, I become very quiet and meek.

Most of me is made up of being a Seme ^^

You see, I like seeing others pain-pleasure face. Especially when the uke is playing hard to get .:hamtaro-005 (6):

I like tsun-tsun type the most.

And the 'uke' part of me gets turn on when there's a 'Seme of the Seme' type around XD

And in that case, it's Asami-sama ^^