Hate:The Test (Private 18+) Onyx X Kira

KiraMidnight

"Really?" Onix chuckled. He grabbed Darkness' hand and put it beneath shirt, letting the other man to feel the velvet like flesh of his. "If you want, I will let you play with this body of mind." He whispered.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KiraMidnight

• OnyxAriezz

Onix smirked and eyes at the innocent face of sleeping man.

"How can you be this lucky? I hate you." He mumbled.

Then, he looked at Darkness.

"You shouldn't shout. You will wake you love one." He stress on word, 'Love', in sarcastic tone.

Darkness looked down at Light and held him to his chest

"Do not be mad cause have a lover and you don't!"

He gently petted Light's head,smiling sweetly at him.

"I may seem mean to him...but it's because people like you piss me off and I don't want him near you!"

Onix sat at edge of the bed and watched the couple with his doe eyes which was glittering with anger and detest, even thought the smile on his face never went away.

"Really? If you don't want him to be near me, why don't you be mine? I will let go him." Onix offered.

Darkness glared at you with a cold and evil look

"Why would I evet leave my love for something like you!?When morning comes I am leaving WITH my love!!"

As Darkness spoke Light smiled in his sleep having a wonderful dream

Darkness' eyes began glowing slightly and quickly he stood,laying Light softly down and punched Onix harder then the first time.

"You can not keep either of us trapped here,understand!?"

He clenched his fists reado to strike again

Zyme had the strong perception that something horrible would be breakout when he saw that his master walked into the couple's room. He decided to wait his master by the door outside. Just in case, something happen with his master, he could be a big help for his master. nevertheless, his was alert when he heard some noisy voice from the door. Without hesitating, he broke into the door and found that that red eyes guy was trying to punch at his master. He dished towards Darkness and pulled his hand, preventing his master from getting hurt.

"Blaster!" Zyme hissed and drew Darkness by collar. "You need to be taught."

Darkness bit the guy's cheek hard,drawing a slight bit of blood and pulled away

"DO NOT TOUCH ME!!!!"

He quietly yelled out.

Light awoke and took Darkness' hand,pulling him to his side again.

"Can I sleep against you my love?"

Light's voice was light and sleepy but Darkness let him cuddle to his chest

Onix bit his lips bitterly at the sight of two couple who was portraying the affection.

"Disgusting!" He hissed. "Zyme, kill them now. I don't want to see those creatures anymore."

"As you wish, Sir." Zyme took out the sword he had been carrying around and looked at Darkness with hostile look.

Darkness held Light tightly

'Don't worry...I'll be your sheild...'

He thought,knwoing full well he would die for Light's life...

"Do not hurt him...."

Darkness quietly asked.