Hate:The Test (Private 18+) Onyx X Kira

KiraMidnight

As couple lost in a large forest, they found the mysterious large village. Everyone is so beautiful like Angles but they show no feeling to each other. Since it was getting dark, the couple decided to rest there. The villagers took them to the Leader's house and found that the Leader was an extraordinarily beautiful young man and yet had the scent of mystery and danger. He seduced both the couple and made them get into a fight and hate each other. His intention was that he hates 'Love'. He wants to destroy everything that creates love because he can't get the one he loves

attachment.php?attachmentid=23127&d=1363675986

Name: Darkness Night Yami

Sexual Orientation: Gay

Birth date: April 7

Race: Devil

Devil Accessories: Wings

Role: Seke

Position: Killer

Hair Color: Black

Hair Length: Shoulder

Eye Color: Red

Height: 6'0

Weight: 130

Favorite Foods: Anything spicy

Favorite Drinks: Anything cold and Wine

Favorite Snacks: Spicy

Favorite Colors: Red, Black

Favorite Animal(s): Ravens,Crows and Black Wolves

Likes: Fighting,anything hot and watching blood spill from injuries

Dislikes: Angels,sweet people and sweet food

Hobbies: Killing,flying and being free at night

Weapons: Claws

Special Talents: Killing people silently

Personality: He couldn't care less for the safty of others and loves causing more pain in kind people!

Background: He was born in Hell and made his way to earth,where he spends his never ending life hunting innocent humans and letting the bad humans live.He enjoys hearing the screams of others and likes the feeling of pain.

Appearance: He seems dark and scary.They type of guy from a child's nightmear.His crimson eyes shine in the dark and his black hair blows in the wind.He always has his Raven on his body!

Piercing: None

attachment.php?attachmentid=23124&d=1363675947

Name: Light Angel Hikari

Sexual Orientation: Gay

Birth date: April 7

Race: Angel

Angel Accessories: Wings

Role: Uke

Position: Guardian

Hair Color: Blue

Hair Length: Mid-neck

Eye Color: Blue

Height: 5'6

Weight: 97

Favorite Foods: Fruit,Vegtables,Patatoes

Favorite Drinks: Sweet tea

Favorite Snacks: Anything sweet

Favorite Colors: Gold,Silver,Blue,White

Favorite Animal(s): Doves

Dislikes: Getting yelled at,hatred,devils

Hobbies: Flying,Sleeping,Helping others

Weapons: None

Special Talents: Flying and mending emotional scars

Personality: He is kind hearted and sweet.He has no fight in him and is very innocent minded.In some occasions people have told him he is "Easy Prey" for people that dominate without a second thought.He loves every being around him except people that surround themselves with hate and the devils!

Background: He was born an angel in heaven.He was sent to earth to protect the pure beings that needed protecting.He likes earth but had never known such mean people existed untill he stepped foot on the ground.

Appearance: He has light blue hair and eyes.He usually wears a short dress type thing that doesn't cover much.He only wears white,or very light colors,any other color and he refuses it.His sweet and careing smile has been proven to warm the coldest of hearts and his innocent look lures people.

Piercing: Golden angels in each ear

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
And
Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KiraMidnight

• OnyxAriezz

The leader took a glance at the couple who was standing before the alter as he enter the hall. His deep purple eyes glitter as he smirked inwardly when he saw two man hold each other hands tightly.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQvPJj7vpvizJh-rbQqcs6OzO888TPJ_Nd2QtYj0u1-wtXPVC34

268837-bigthumbnail.jpg&w=450&h=338&ei=YuxbUeaDFIXB0gWMp4CIDg&zoom=1&ved=1t:3588,r:59,s:0,i:270&iact=rc&dur=2184&page=4&tbnh=180&tbnw=237&start=55&ndsp=20&tx=173&ty=130

Darkness:

Held Light's hand very tightly,he refused to let go of his lovers hand.He didn't like how the Leader was stareing at them.

Light:

Blushed a light pink at how Darkness was holding his hand and smiled kindly at the Leader.

"Good evening Sir...we got lost and wanted to know if we could stay here for a night or two?"

The leader seated on the alter.

"Good evening, Gentlemen. My name is Onix. The leader of this village, Crimson Realm." He said with silky like voice. "To my lifetime, it's rare for me to have a visitor. However, it lovely to have visitors to me." His eyes fixed one of the visitors who was looking at him with unpleasant eyes, and curved the edge of his lips elegantly to show the charming smile on his face.

"Could you please tell me how you got here?" He tried to open the conversation with couple.

Darkness:

"HMPH!!"

He turned his glace away from Onix and looked at his lover

"Lets get out of here...I don't like this place at all!!"

Light:

Sighed a bit at his partner's rudeness

'Please forgive my love...he has a bit of an attitude problem."

Gives Onix a charming smile right back.

"I am Light,my love is Darkness.And we were just trying to camp,cause I have never been before,and we got lost cause of a slight fog...and we ended up here...sorry!"

"You don't have to apologized, gentleman." Onix's deep purple eyes shift to Light, but his smiling face never went away. "Both of you didn't do anything wrong. If something wrong, it's must be the fate, isn't it?"

He smiled more sweetly when he found the perplex expression on Light's face.

'This man really has child heart. Too pure and transparent.' He remarked in his heart.

Nevertheless, he didn't fail to be aware of the flown on the other man's face.

"Camp? What is it?" He decided to change a topic.

Darkness:

Sighed heavily and pulled Lightl's hand hard,making him follow.

"We will not be needing your help after all.I think their's enough light to get to the other side ofthe mountian!"

Light:

Gasped at the sudden jerk and fell hard on the floor,tears streaming his face now.When he heard Darkness' words he called out

"No their's not!!T-there's wild animals out there....I don't wanna gooo!!!"

Onix laughed in his heart. That aggressive man really was interesting.

"Gentleman,I guess you have never known that wolves were roaming around the mountain at night. Are you sure that you can find some safe places for your love?" His question made Dark to think of his action for awhile.

Onix, on the other hand approached to Light with slow and graceful steps. He offered a hand to Light to get on his own feet again.

"Indeed, I have no right to refrain you from go." He wiped away the tears from Light's innocents eyes gently as the younger man stood up. "But, I request you to consider for your love even if you are not afraid to die."

Light:

Cried out to his love

"Darkness....please....lets stay..."

Darkness:

Sighed heavily and turned away

"FINE"

Onix smiled in victory. This is getting more interesting.

"Zyme." He called his servant who was standing beside the alter with expressionless face all the time. "Show my guess to their rooms." Then, he faced to the visitors and said, "Gentlemen, I am really sorry that my mansion has rooms for single person only. I hope that you would be conformable with those tonight."

Darkness:

Grabbed Light quickly and pulled him to him tight,making Light whince a bit.

"I will not be seperated from my love in a strange place like this!I don't know what you freaks are capiable of doing to either one of us."

Holds Light tighter

Light:

Whinceing a lot from the grip Darkness is putting against his body

"S-stop!!Y-you're going t-to...kill me!!'

He was a bit short of breath from Darkness' grip and his eyes were shut tightly,but he fully agreed with what Darkness was saying

"Well, 'capable', you say. Indeed, everything can is possible for me since this is my territory. In other words, anything can be happen to you at any time even if you two are next to each other. But, I am not the freak who would eat his own guests alive." Onix said in normal tone with gentle smile. He could foresee that his guests comprehended how much those words piss him off. "In anyway, per your request Zyme will guide you two the room for your stay. Zyme, send extra pillow to our guests' room." Then, he stared deeply into Dark's red eyes. "I am really sorry that you two have troublesome times." He let out a smile again as he continued, "since you two have to clamp in the single bed."

Darkness:

Grabbed and pulled Light to their room amd threw him to the bed.

"One,Flirt with that bastard again,and I'll slap the crap out of you!"

"Two,Back talk me again,and I'll either slap you or just leave you to the wolves!!"

"Three,Go to sleep,I'll stand guard...!"

His voice was so very harsh,yet quite so no one else heard his words.

Light:

Was scared by Darkness' threats but did as he was told and he fell asleep.He hated how his lover would act when he got into this kind of mood,and he definatally knew what his lover said he would do...he really would...

Onix's eyes glittered at the end of Zyme's narration of what he heard from the couple in the room. Then, he waved his hand, signing his servant to leave him alone. When, the servant is out of his sight, he walked towards the window and looked up the full moon as if he was hypnotized by its beauty.

"Zylux," He whispered a name into the air. His dark purple eyes turn black with the shadow of the grief that immersed from his heart. "like you said, It really is just our fate to hold such a painful love for our lifetime??? Zylux, look at them. Their love is no match to us and yet they are next to each other. They refuse to separate." He raise his voice with vexation as he told to the moon like a fool. "Why, Zylux? Why? Tell me? We love each other, are we? Then, why can't we be together like them?" He growled painfully as his body shaken like an injured person. He grabbed the edge of the window in order to protect himself from heaping on the floor. Then, he looked at the moon with anger and resentment. "You know, Zylux. While I can't have the man I love, I won't let anyone have their love. I won't let anyone to be happy. I will turn everything upside down. I will destroy everything that call 'love'." He giggled as if he found some joke in his own voice even though the tears were dropping out of his eyes.

"Sir,"

Onix heard someone know the door but he didn't bother to respond it. He knew that it was his servant, Zyme.

Since the other side of the door was silent, Zyme entered the room. Being as the bodyguard and personal attendance of the leader, he was allowed to entered the room unless the leader disallowed to do so. He found his leader was gazing at the moon again. He sighed as he knew his leader was getting into that nightmare again. He put the soup on the desk and pick up the long robe from the bed and covered the leader.

"Sir, you should go to bed now." He said.

"Zyme, you are merely a servant. You have no position to order me around." Onix glared at the Zyme and told off. Then, he threw away the robe that Zyme covered him. "Don't show so much care more than necessary. It's disgusting! Get out!"

Zyme felt like his heart was clenched by it. But, he clenched his jaws and bare that pain in secretly. His leader used to punish those who dare to show the love or declare love in the public by killing the ones they love or their family. That's why no one in this village dare to show the emotion even. Nevertheless, he was the orphanage. So, his leader would kill him. But, He didn't afraid of being killed by this man. Instead, he was scared to be kicked out away from his leader.

"I am telling you, GET OUT!" Onix hissed.

"Goodnight, Sir." Zyme bowed formally and walked towards the door.

"Zyme," Onix called before Zyme could open the door.

Zyme stopped and bowed again. "Yes, Sir?"

"Sand some food to that couple." Onix carried on, "Put some drugs in it so than one of them won't wake up for three days."

"Sir?" Zyme was perplexed with his leader's commend.

Onix glared at Zyme for making him to repeat again. "Put some drugs in their food and make one of them won't wake up for three days at least."

"Yes, Sir." Zyme replied before he stepped out of the room.

'God! he is going insane again.' He remarked as he learned his back on the door.

Darkness:

Sitting in the chair watching all the events occuring around him.

"So damn tired....."

He whispered to himself as he watched Light sleep now.

"You are such a fool...wanting us to stay here......I hate thiis place....why did you have to force me to stay..."

He closed his eyes for a second

"I cant wait untill morning...so we can get out of here

Darkness:

Glared at the door as if he was stareing right at the person speaking

"My love is asleep,and I am not hungry!Leave!!"

His voice was firm and demanding,he really didn't feel up to dealing with anyone,he was in a very bad mood.

"But, Mister, you might be hungry. And, our leader might be sad if you don't accept." Zyme tried to persuade.

It took a few minutes for the visitor to open the door and accepted the food tray. Nevertheless, he was relief when Darkness took the tray.

Darkness:

Put the trey on the floor,and kicks it away from him.He didn't trust them at all and so he refused to eat.

But his head did hurt from not sleeping.

He took a bit of food from his backpack and munched on that,and took medicine for his headache.

He then watched Light sleep,knowing he wouldn't get any sleep untill they left this place

Onix decided to visit the visitors room since he didn't feel like Darkness would be that easy to do something like this.

"....."

He knocked the door and said, "Gentleman, it's me Onix. May I come in?"

Darkness glared at the door and quickly moved to laying next to Light,holding him very,very close to him.He then pretended to be asleep,and not wakeing up.

"...Zzzz"

He knew he had to be careful in pretending,or he could fall asleep for real

Onix opened the door and enter the room. He smiled bitterly when he found two men were cuddling on a small bed. He approached to the bed and sat on the bed beside Darkness. He stroked Darkness's cheek gently, then, he smirked as Darkness filched slightly. He knew that this man was pretending like sleeping while Light was asleep for real. He drew his face closer to Darkness's ears.

"I know you." He whispered and traced the jaw lines of Darkness with tongue and decided to capture those lips with his.

Darkness quickly punched Onix's face hard and pushed him away

"I will NOT be kissed by another man!!!"

Quickly he pulled Light's sleeping body to him,keeping him safe

Onix laughed as if he just heard a good joke. He stood up and wipe away the blood from his lips before he step closer to Darkness with predator's steps.

"Well, I won't be 'other man' to you if you accept me." Onix sniggered.