Hadaka Shitsuji - Naked Butler w/ ENGLISH PATCH!

ayachan94

After downloading all the parts can you tell me what's next??

you can start the game just click the hadaka_en application and ur all good to go :)

I have a question, can you help me? I'm playing this game in japanese for a while, and if I install the english patch, will I loose all the endings that I've reached so far and CGs? If its the case, I think I'll pass and just continue play in japanese:)

• 2 weeks later...
In the English version, the letters get farther and farther apart until the text becomes unreadable. I can go maybe 7 or 8 screens, then I have to quit and restart so I can read. Is there a fix for this?

When you start the game don't choose "hadaka" but "hadaka_en"

do you have some of the download link that aren't torrent? :)

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

My computer says it is missing d3dx9_43.dll what is this and how can I get it, because without this I cannot play the game.:_red_fox 18 thank you.

Hello!

D3dx9_43.dll is just a file that is needed to play allot of games (Visual novels included!) and some games/visual novels wont run without it. I'd recommend getting DirectX from the official Microsoft website as it's the safest way to get d3dx9_43.dll without screwing up your computer. Once you have DirectX you dont need to worry about d3dx9_43.dll, because it comes with it. (And some other files too, but the other files included dont do anything if you dont need them, and they wont cause any harm to your computer.)

The link below is the download for DirectX, it's from the Microsoft website. I used DirectX to get the .dll file so I could run DRAMAtical Murder and Togainu No Chi, so I can verify that it will most likely solve your problem, because it worked for me and my computer is very stubborn when it comes to this kinda stuff. ^u^~

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

|| For people with error 666-System, the solution below. (+ISO file download link).

I have a question, I can't play the game on hadaka_en, because if i click it, i get the wrongexcutable error... how do i solve this? i would like to play on hadaka_en so the text would be pretty... help please? this is the first time i've done this, i'm at a lost

hadaka_en

put that file into where you installed the game

C:\Program Files\裸執事(it be different in ur computer)

after that opened it from there

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
What should I do? When I try to open the game, there comes black screen (which soon goes away) it just says "incorrect command line"..

I don't know if you read the previous reply but after you download and extract the file your ready to go... not to mention you don't need to hit install on the .exe just double click it or run as admin the "hadaka_en" it work like that.

One more thing if you try to play this bl game better to turn off other program or even web browser since the English patch are incompatible the previous patch. It will be frozen from time to time so better to save every time you got a chance so you can start to where u save ur game

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
yay, thank you so much Please kindly follow this

rabbit4

I have winRAR on my computer and it's not letting me extract the files. Help?
Did you installed the winRar correctly? Or the trial version of your winRar has expired?

• 3 weeks later...