Hadaka Shitsuji - Naked Butler w/ ENGLISH PATCH!

ayachan94

• 4 weeks later...
ERMM, actually idk what i have to do after download this game. I mean, what is the next step, Well, this is my first time I want to play yaoi game. Can u help me?

It is better if you scroll up and read the thread again on how to start the game?

Reading it first will gives you more details sweety :) and it wont bad too, ne?

hi, so im new to this and im sorta lost when it comes to step three, Copy 'msg.dat' and 'snr.dat' into the data directory. im so lost. please help >.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
"Missing d3dx9_43.dll"

A missing d3dx9_43.dll is a common error when trying to play any kind of computer game. You need to update DirectX

the link

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
. maybe that will help.

i've tried that but it wont work rabbit7rabbit12

• 1 month later...

So this is the first game I've ever downloaded and everything looks right/it's running smoothly. But it's not in english... although it says it comes with the patch already so I don't need a seperate download or anything. How do I install the patch then or did I do something wrong along the way?

do you absolutely need the ISO file? because i clicked it and it gave me a page full of instructions that looked like it was for another way to download it

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Is there a different link for this? On my laptop 4shared nor sendspace works.

(Ya I know this is 2 years later but hey I wanna replay some things :p) :cuteonion24:

• 1 month later...

It won't let me save my progress in the game and I re-downloaded the game a couple of times now but it still won't let save. cheetah7