[~ Cursed. Love. ~] (Private between Ridd and KiraMidnight)

Ridd

Cursed Love

Black+drug_+handsome+guy+cartoon+_4_.jpg

Name: Wei Hanjie

Position: Seme

Personality: Cold and distant. Isn't capable of holding/showing any caring or loving emotions towards others. Likes to have things go his way. Has got a really dark sense of humor.

Other: The boss of Triad, (Chinese mafia) ever since his father was murdered by the boss of Yakuza. Is emotionally handicapped because he saw lots of sexual using and violent acting in his childhood. (Father was raping the mother.)

In a hotel room there was a certain Triad boss, who was sitting on a comfortable armchair, leaning his head slightly backwards and staring at the ceiling above him. He had waited for this for a long time. Soon the Yakuza boss would walk in, and fall for the trap what had been set. It was set personally for the murderer of Hanjie's father. The stripes in the ceiling were crimson -coloured, and brought a certain liquid into Hanjie's mind. That ironic taste he had oh, so many times had inside his mouth. Was it his own or someone other's, he couldn't remember. But what he knew, was that soon the whole room would be coloured in crimson.

A silent knock to the door paused Hanjie's thoughts, and his head jumped up. "Sir?" A familiar voice asked from behind the door. "Come in, Longweng." Hanjie tilted his head slightly to the side, and squinted his eyes as he saw that there was no-one else tagging along with Longweng. "What now?"

"I brought you some wine." The tall, short haired chinese man spoke, and bowed humbly at his leader. Then he put down a class of red wine, to the table next to Hanjie. Before he took his leave, he bowed again, and then closed the door behind him. Hanjie sighed. He was already tired from waiting. He couldn't almost bear the excited sensation that welled in the bottom of his stomach.

`Soon he'll be dead.´ The Triad boss smiled at his own thoughts, and brought the wine class to his lips. He elegantly leaned his head slightly backwards, and raised the class until the red liquid touched his lips. Just faintly, but well enough to let him taste the delicious aroma. A smirk was flowing over his lips as he heard closening food steps from the passageway. He set the wine class in between of his both hands, and burned a hole trough the door with his eyes, waiting for the person he hated to appear.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ridd

• KiraMidnight

anime_boy_3.jpg

Name: Kira Midnight

Position: Fisty Uke

Personality: He acts cold,but he really isn't.He has been taught to act diffrent then he feels,so that's what he does.He loves his dad,and does as his dad tells him,in hope one day he will be boss

Other: The son of the boss of Yakuza.

Kira was walking to the room.His hair continued falling over his face as he walked.

He looked down the long hallway and continued on his way to where the Boss was.

He didn't really know what to expect,but was prepared if need be.

He had a guy in his back pocket and was ready to draw in defence.

He then walked in and smiled a bit at the Boss

"I am sorry to say that my father is not here at this moment.Fortunatly I am.I am the boss' son,Kira.Also I am here if you have any questions or complaints,I can help."

When the door opened, Hanjie's smirk fell off, and his eyes widened. He almost broke the wine glass in his grip when he squeezed it tightly. He had waited to see the Yakuza boss, and not some young guy with long hair and pretty face. He hadn't waited for something like this to happen. His plans were totally messed now, and that's why he could do nothing but stand up and greet the young man.

"Wei Hanjie. I was waiting to see your father, but if he's on a trip, then that's unfortunate. Though it's good to see a new, young face in these business, when I might be working together with you in the future." Hanjie spoke with gritted teeth, but he didn't let his emotions show at all. He faked a smile, and covered the frustration in his voice with pretentious eagerness. He was a professional actor, so he didn't have to be afraid about being `busted´. He never let his own emotions show when working.

"Please do sit down. I guess you have got the contract-rules with you? Could you show me the papers?" Hanjie asked with a polite smile on his face, showing the younger man a sofa to sit on.

`Just what on earth is this? How can I possibly perform my plan now, when this brat is here? Did the boss possibly get to know about my plan from somewhere? No.. That's not possible. He wouldn't have sent his own son into my arms if he knew about what I was planning... Wait a minute.. The boss's son..´

Kira sat down on the sofa and handed him the contract rules.

"Yes.These are the papers my father had me type up containing all the rules on making a contract with you."

He gave back his own sweet and charming smile,also hideing his mistrust perfectally.

"If you have any questions about the rules as you read them,let me know.I know how my dad thinks so I know exactally what he was thinking when he made each rule."

Strands of his hair fell over his face and he used his right hand to move them from his face.His golden eyes glowing a bit from the reflection of the lights around them.

- - - Updated - - -

Kira sat down on the sofa and handed him the contract rules.

"Yes.These are the papers my father had me type up containing all the rules on making a contract with you."

He gave back his own sweet and charming smile,also hideing his mistrust perfectally.

"If you have any questions about the rules as you read them,let me know.I know how my dad thinks so I know exactally what he was thinking when he made each rule."

Strands of his hair fell over his face and he used his right hand to move them from his face.His golden eyes glowing a bit from the reflection of the lights around them.

Accepting the contract-papers, Hanjie sat next to the boy, pretending to read them intensively. Instead he was thinking about what to do next. He could just kill the boy and leave, but if he did that, he would probably never get his hands on the Yakuza boss. And if he just left the guy here alive, he would miss a good opportunity to get his revenge.

'If I kidnap him, then his father will start an enormous fight and come to try and save him. That way I could get my hands on him. And the boy could be used as a negotiation-object...' With those thoughts, Hanjie's plans were sealed.

He turned to look at the younger man in the eye. "Didn't you bring back-ups with you? Bodyguards? I'm really honored to have your trust enough to get you into the same room with me. Utterly honored." He spoke, bringing a gentle smile on his lips, and leaning towards the boy ubtil he was next to his ear. He let his breath tickle the neck of the other male, and his lips touched the boy's ear swiftly.

"Aren't you afraid that I might attack you?" He asked, but before hearing an answer, he called for LongWeng, knowing that his right-hand man would be standing right behind the door, ready to help him. He was going to act soon, and all the questions about back-ups weren't for charming, but making sure that there were no people who could harm Hanjie's plans in any way.

Kira shivered a bit when Hanjie put his lips against his skin.He kind of moved away,quickly standing up.He then stood by the window and looked outside it.

"No,no guards or anything.To be honest I hate guards....and bodyguards....I really hate them.And since my father is away I am in charge,so I told them to leave me be.

Kira then sighed a bit and yawned sleepily.He felt tired and a bit sick.

"I warn you not to get to close to me...I haven't felt good for a week,I think it's just a cold,but still..."

He smiled a bit,and then turned back to faceing Hanjie.Giving his a cute smile.

He then yawned a bit and spoke in a voice,accidently showing his sleepiness.

"It's very early,you surprised me coming so early.I cant sign the contract,unless I call my father and get his permission..."

He began playing with a strand of his hair,looking at the floor and momentairly distracted

`Oh, no guards?´ A thought slipped into his mind, and he hid his smirk. It was going to be easier than he had thought.

"I don't mind catching a flu from you." Hanjie flirted, getting closer to the boy, minimizing the cap between them. He was now very close to the boy, their bodies almost touching. Raising his hand to the boy's hair (which the boy was playing with himself) and stroking it gently, he faked a smile at the boy. "And moreover, the contract signing can wait. For an eternity."

With those words said, he didn't leave even a second for the boy to react. He fisted his hand, hit the boy straight to his stomach, bringing all the air out from his veins. The boy fell to his arms, unconscious, and Longweng stepped into the room. "Is the ride prepared?" The Triad boss asked with a faint smirk on his lips. His subordinate nodded. "The helicopter is waiting on the roof." And with those words said, they left, and arrived to the Triad's mansion in Hongkong A few hours later.

`Things should be getting interesting from now on~´ The Triad boss thought as he laid the sleeping boy to his bed and cuffed him to it.

Kira slept unconciously for more hours to come.

He then woke up,his stomach hurting a lot and his vision still slightly blurry.He felt even worse then earlier.

It took a few minutes to realize that he had been handcuffed.He gasped and tried pulling free,but couldnt.

"What the....!?"

He was a bit nervous and surprised,trying to tug himself free but it was still no use.He looked around confused and still dazed,wondering where in the Hell he was...and why!?

After a few more minutes he stopped trying to get fre and just laid there,he closed his eyes again and he still hated that he felt so bad.He couldn't keep his eyes open anymore...or even keep his breathing steady anymore either...he let himself pass out again,he really didn't have much of a choice either way,his body would have made him pass out eventually....

Soon after that,he dreamed a nightmare,one where in the room where he's at now,pwere lots of people...each one takeing turns shooting him with their guns,causing the entire bed to be soaked in blood.Quickly he woke up in a cold sweat,shivering and gasping for breath.Strands of his long hair covered his face and he took deep breaths,in an attempt to calm himself

Hanjie had just only returned to the room when the boy started squirming and groaning in his sleep. The bed was big enough to prevent the boy from falling. Moreover, Hanjie had cuffed his hands to the bed above his head, so onlu his lower body was able to move. Though not much that way either.

'Already waking up? Pretty well from such a slim-built guy.'

When Hanjie finally reached the side of the bed, the other male was already awake, inhaling deeply in a paniced manner. He was obciously in a shock of somekind. It made Hanjie wonder what kind of dream he had seen just now.

'Nothing too nice I quess.' Hanjie thought as he stopped getting closer to the boy, a meter and a half lying in between of the two.

"Bad dreams?" He asked like if he was talking to a neighbour of his, and not to a biy who he had kidnapped and cuffed into his bed. Totally a different tone. Too normal to fit the situation at all.

Kira quickly looked at the boss and blinked in confusion.He just stared a long time before he asked any kind of questions,he wanted to make sure the boss wasn't going to randomly shoot him.

"Why am I here!?And wjere is here???"

He couldn't hide the caution and confusion in his voice this time,but he really dn't try either.

Upon only half paying attention to his questio Kira answered him,after thinking about the boss' question carefully.

"Yes,very bad dream.....but why ask?"

His golden eyes shined with curiousity,confusion,distrust,and a slight bit of fear.The strands of his hair that covered his face made him seem blind and he really hated it.

He looked around a bit,realizing he was in a room...hand cuffed to a bed,but he was glad he was still fully dressed.

Still though he wondered where he was and why...and even more what was going to happen to him in this strange area.

He couldn't help but biteing his lip,thinking of all the horriable things that could happen to him

Distrust, Confusion, Fear. All those emotions took turns in appearing on the younger male's face, all those mixed up emotions made Hanjie utter a silent laugh.

'His face sure is lively.' Amused thoughts.

"You're in Hongkong, in my mansion. Why, you ask? Well that's because I thought that if you were here, then maybe your daddy would drop by, and pay me a visit." His voice was threatening as he spoke. He sat down to the edge of the bed and reached for the boy's hair with his hand. Then he strangled his own fingers with that silky hair, and pulled it, bringing his lips down to the boy's ear.

"And to warn you, you shouldn't be biting your lower lip sexily like that when in the presence of a beast." He whispered, leaving the sentence wander trough the room, making it now seem like a lot scarier place. He bit the younger male's earlobe slightly, and let his tongue run over it few times before he pulled back. Now he was staring the boy in the eye, his eyes full of threatening, mad lust. His pupils had now conquerred all the colour of the eye, and his eyes were shininhg pure black in the shimmering light of the room.

Kira gasped as the boss bit and licked his ear.Quickly he moved his head and glared at him

"DO NOT TOUCH ME!!!"

He looked at the boss

"Why do you want my father anyway...he is not going to come save me,are you stupid!?"

Slightly he began raising his voice

"He would rather kill me,or leave me here!IDIOT!!!!!"

He was so fustrated with the lack of knowladge.

With that, Hanjie slapped the boy hard on his cheek. A nasty sound came out from the clash of their skins, and the boy's head was swinged to the side. Hanjie's eyes were flaring.

"You better shut your mouth, brat. And it's Master to you. If you dare to call me an idiot once more, I'll cut open that pretty mouth of yours." Hanjie stared at the boy warningly, and took a grip of that silky hair once more. This time he pulled it hard, making sure that it would hurt.

He pulled the boy into a rough kiss, biting the boy's lip so hard that blood was drawn out of it. He started to suck that iron-tasting dark liquid into his own mouth, bringing his tongue to the play as well. He dipped his tongue into the wet cave ahead, and started explorong it rudely. He made sure, that the boy would be unable to forget that kiss. Their lips were moving together, their mouths uniting perfectly. Hanjie was a skilled kisser, but he didn't want to be too good on the boy. He didn't forget to bite the boy's lips and tongue in the middle of their tongues' dance.

When Hanjie pulled out from the kiss, he attacked the boy's neck, slowly biting and sucking up and down to it, he could taste the salty sweat caused by the nightmare before. His other hand still in the boy's hair, he let his free hand travel down the boy's slim body, to his groin. It was already hard, making Hanjie grin.

"What a lewd body you have. Getting aroused from someone forcing you.. My my." He spoke in a low tone, his hand starting to rub the boy from down there, his own arousal growing harder and harder.

Kira struggled d used what little room he had to move his lower half away from Hanjie's reach.

Blood going down his lips and his cheek,spilling a little on the pillow.

"YOU ARE AN I.D.I.O.T!!!!!!AND I WILL N.E.V.E.R CALL YOU SUCH A NAME!!!"

He screamed out,spemling it out to him slowly.

His head hurt from his hair being pulled,and his lips and tongue hurt from being bitten.

He pulled hard against the hand cuffs,as he did they began cutting into his wrist and he cried out a bit.

He closed his eyes tightly,slightly shaking from the violence Hanjie was putting on his body.

He glared at him after a little bit and spit blood from his mouth out,making sure it landed on his face.

"Do Not Touch Me!!!"

He repeated,speaking to Hanjie as if he was slow

Hanjie listened the boy throwing his tantrum, and even quietly waited the boy to spell those words to him. But when the boy spit the bloody saliva at his face, he finally had it. He hit the boy again, a lot harder this time, and pulled a beautiful frill-pattern knife from his belt. He placed it to the boy's neck, pushing the sharp edge of it just barely gently enough not to cut open the boy's throat.

"Shut. The. Fuck. Up. You. Little. Piece. Of. Shit." He spoke his words slowly, keeping a pause in between of every word, just to let them sink into the boy's head. His voice was calm, but that made it even more frightening. His expression was nowhere near to being calm. He was boiling with anger and frustration, and his face clearly showed.

"You'll regret what you said." And with that said, he pulled another knife from his belt, and swiftly cut open the boy's clothes. He prevented the boy from speaking with the knife pushed against his Adam's apple, and took off the shred's off clothes, leaving the boy fully naked.

"Now, turn around slowly. If you try anything stupid, I swear that I'll cut your throat open." He hissed from between his gritted teeth, and as a threat, to make sure that the boy knew he was serious, he slowly moved the knife to the side, to make a little scratch to the younger male's throat. He was ready to pull his knife fast and hard, and cut the boy's throat open. It was nothing hard for him. He actually enjoyed it. The thrill of killing someone.

Kira had his eyes closed tightly in pain,his body reacted very badly to the pain

"I. AM. NOT. A. TOY...I. WILL. NOT. OBEY...!!!"

He both screamed out and paused,mocking Hanjie perfectally.

He was very good at pissing people off,but not good when he was punished for it .

He shivered as blood slid down from the cuts

He refused to turn,and refused to even pay attention to Hanjie's words.

He looked away,showing both disrespect to the Boss' rank and ignoreing him too.

He stopped showing fear and stopped reacting for Hanjie.

He calmed himself,knowing he needed to,and closed his eyes.

His body was severly puslating with pain...and he hated it.

His vision was slightly dazed from it all,and he wanted to go home.

He called out for help in his head,knowing no one could hear,and soon his mind went blank

He didn't feel like fighting anymore.

His head hurt,his mouth hurt,his stomach hurt and now his neck hurt...

Hanjie stared at the boy for a minute, and then started laughing in a very, very dark manner. His voice echoed trough the room, and it fulfilled the whole space.

"You really think that you can go against me?" He asked, highly amused. `Maybe he's worth letting to live after all. He's actually talking back to me?´ He thought, and then his expression changed into something very dark. His whole aura changed. From a human into a predator.

He raised his other knife, and thrusted it straight to the boy's thigh, bringing the pain now to a whole new level. He hoped that the boy wouldn't pass out because he still hadn't stopped. He left the knife to stand in the leg, crimson liquid flooding from below it. Shivers of pleasure ran trough Hanjie's body, and he smirked at the boy, grapping his jaw violently, forcing their eyes to meet.

"Are you happy now? You better start acting nicer or I won't leave it to just that." He said, and placed a very gentle kiss on the boy's lips, turning the knife inside the boy's thigh slightly. Seeing the boy squirm in pain was something he greatly enjoyed.

"If you don't want to bleed to death, you better apologize now. If I take that knife out, and don't prevent the blood from running, you'll die in an hour." Hanjie spoke slowly, placing gentle kisses all over the boy's face, and at times, nipping at the jaw bone with his teeth. The saliva was gushing into his mouth and he smiled at the boy very, very gently.

Kira had screamed out loudly,his eyes shut tight as pain went through his body.

His body felt a bit chilled,as to why he had no clue,but feeling his blood trickle and pour from his leg made him shiver violently.

Yes he was a Mafia Boss' son...but he would never admit that he has never been in this situation before.

The room was spining as he finally opened his eyes and his heart was raceing.

But upon feeling the kisses placed on him by Hanjie he turned away.

Hearing his words he shook his head slowly,feeling if he shook it to fast he would be sick.

He then quietly spoke,his voice shaken a bit.

"I-I will not.....apologize.....y-you should first...."

His mind was raceing,so his words were carefuly thought of

"You were wrong f-first.....if y-you say sorry....I will.....too!"

He closed his eyes again,he felt to dizzy to keep them open,the room spining was making him sick.

'Stop.......!"

He screamed into his mind loudly.

He didn't like this at all...he hated feeling this...

Tears streaked his eyes and face,he wanted to go home...or something...

He wanted to be anywhere but here...

'Stubborn little lamb.'

"If you insist so... Though I've got nothinh I'd actually like to apologize for..." As the words flowed past his lips, his hand turned the knife in the wound once again. This time he pressed it against his skin hard so that the blood could run out more freely.

"Yet." He ended the sentence and forced the boy to meet his eyes with hat pained expression of his. The biy had now pissed him off greatly, but more than that, he was entertained. He loosened his own trousers.

'Don't want my fun ruined, better hurry before he passes out." He licked his lips hungrily and without caring about the boy, he removed the knife from his leg, knowing well that it was a fatal move. He then grapped the boy's leg and turned him around to lie on his stomach. He greatly enjoyed the sound of the unitelligible pain he drew from the boy's lips with every movement he made. The blood was running wild, making the boy get closer to unconsciousness second by second.

"You better stay still or the blood will flow even faster." He whispered to the boy's ear, and with that said, he slammed his member into the boy.

((thanks

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
for being patient. It's here now.)

Kira screamed loudly after having the knife twisted.He felt so dizzy and his vision was going dark.He didn't know how long he could handle all off this,but he knew he wouldn't have a choice.As he heard Hanjie's words he looked at him.

"You kidnapped me...and now are trying to use me for my dad...but...he wont come..."

But when Hanjie turned Kira around he began to struggle slightly,untill the guy was inside him.His body felt as if it had just been towrn.He closed his eyes tightly and screamed out loudly,feeling worse then ever before.He bit his lip very hard,breaking the skin his lip and making it bleed a lot.He did not like what he felt,and held as still as he could.

"You listen to me,GET THE FUCK OUT OF ME!!!!!"

Kira screamed loudly.Knowing full well that asking would do nothing,but he was to scared to move.He didn't want to be in anymore pain then he needed to be put in.He hated pain,so very much

(Thank you

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
,So excited to see your reply)