• 1 year later...
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• littlelier

• Kujaku

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello guys, I don't know if this is the correct section of the forum for posting stuff like this, but I can only try and find correction with my mistake so here I am.

Gay novel plot, very generic-ish:

Guy, I think is a model. I know he has some discomfort w how people r looking at him w lust. I don't know what happens, but he's in a hospital with an injury. Got attack by this dude while in bed, basically get almost raped. This nurse/practitioner dude rescue him. Not handsome at all, this phrase was repeated quite a bit in the novel.

I also remember, our Mc doing his best to get him, the rescuer be his personal doctor cuz u know he's only guy who didn't lust after him or try to rape him. Very good impression was made, our mc also have the same disease as other extra ordinarily beautiful people- quite egoistic at the same time, attention seeker.

I think he tried to seduce his now personal doctor/nurse/rescuer but never successive  until,

Dun dun dun-dude basically said ur beautiful and I try very hard to control my urge to ravish u so please show some pity for ordinary guys like me. Did the deed, becames lovers first of course, our nurse/doctor/rescuer is a traditional man with moral and high honors in love, established then physical.

I remember! Thus is a second installation of a series, this is a second book to a series ( first series was something like lovers reunion/second chances and our 2 book mc getting dump by exbf cuz his white moonlight return to his side...didn't have a great impression cuz I read 2 first

Anyway, our mc has insecurity, why can't people love me for who I am and not just lust after me thingy. Got interested quite a bit but remember he is also very ahem! Narcissistic. At the end, mc found out ml body is gold. Very compact, not muscular but not too lean. Very very addictive to his body.

Oh, and ml has a scar...I think.

Anyone please help me find this novel, I'm going thru an insecurity crisis, although I'm in the wrong ish part of it so I need to read a contradicting character, 

Sincerely,

Littlelier.

What I want to say is the one at too, u should consider reading it. It's quite healing, our mc develop as a normal person, me tally healthier person, is really nice to watch.

I think this is an mpreg. 

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus