Kasuki's dream to become singer

YaoiLoverfangurl19

Summary: This story is about Kasuki Sumo a 16 years old boy so dream to become singer but since he has week body since he was born have his parents say no that he can become singer but a chance would come at he can have a chance to become singer.

Author's Note: This is my second fanfic after longtime, so i hope many whant to read it and comment at they like it or not.

------------------------

Kasuki's dream to become singer (Chapter one)

Kasuki Sumo is 16 years old boy so live in Asure town with his parents, His mother Rukia Sumo is working in Flower Shop near his house and his father Taki Sumo is working in car shop. Kasuki is going to a high school calld West High School. Kasuki have a dream to become singer but since he have week body since he whas born his parents, have say no that he can become singer, since they are afrid at he shall faint on the stage. One day when Kasuki comes home from school, he see at his parents his not home jet, So he tok of his bag and put down the bag on the floor and walked torwards the sofa and la himself down on the sofa and turn on the TV and so a commercial about a woman so explaine about a Talent addency where they train people with week body or other problem to become singer, model osv, when Kasuki so that he tok a choice to tell his parents about this Talent Addency when they come home from work, He taurn of the TV and Raise himself up from the sofa and walked to his room, opendt door to his room and walked in and torwards the table, sat himself down on the chair and start writing his lyricks for his song, When he whas finish to write his song, he heard his parents come home and he walked out of his room and torwards his parents hugged them and said''welcoome home mom and dad, how whas the work?'' his parents tell him at their work whas good as always and Kasuki tell them about the commercial on the tv and Kasuki parents say they shall think about it and give him answer after dinner and Kasuki walked back to his room and walked torwards his bed and la himself down on the bed and start to read book meanwhile he waited for the dinner shall be ready. To be Continued

What whould the parents say, whould they say yes or no and shall Kasuki's dream come true or not, The answer shall come tomorrow.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

Now shall i continue with my story, Sorry for at the tok sometime, I hope there enjoy my story

Kasuki's dream to become singer (Chapter one continued)

His parents called on Kasuki and say the whas dinner time and Kasuki rais himself up from the bed, walked out of his room and walked torwards the kitchen, sat himself on the chair before the table and his parents sat in a chair beside of the table and they start to eat and when they whas finish to eat, Kasuki rais himself up from the chair and walked torwards the sofa, sat himself down on the sofa and when his parents whas finish to tidy up, they sat himself down on the sofa beside of Kasuki, They tell Kasuki at they have talk about the Talent Addency and they have think about to give the

Talent Addency a chance and Kasuki become very happy and hugged his parents and when he stopet hugging his parents, his father Taki called the Talent Addency number so he fund in phone catalog and in the end a woman tok the phone and Taki talk with the woman for a minut and after some minut he hang up the phone and explaine at the woman whant to meet Kasuki before she tok a choice about Kasuki can enter Talent Addency or not and they have appointment to meet at Flora's cafe and bakery tomorrow around 5 am and Both Kasuki and his mother said the whas alright and later the evning Kasuki whas in his room for to do homework and his parents whas in the living room watched television, Later Kasuki whas finish his homework, he raise himself up from his chair and walked out of his room torwards the bathroom, when he come fram to the bathroom, he opendt the door walked in and tok off his clotches and put on himself PJ's and walked out of the bathroom and said goodnight to his parents and walked to his room, walked in and walked torwards his bed and la himself on the bed and start to sleep and looked forward to tomorrow for to meet the woman and hopet he come in the Talent Addency.

And tomorrow shall i write chapter two of the story, look forward to it and thank you for to read chapter on of my story:-)

Kasuki's dream to become singer (chapter two)

The whas next day and Kasuki wake up, raise himself up from the bed, walked torwards bathroom, opendt the door walked in and tok off his PJ's and washed himself, after that he clean himself and put his school clotches on himself, walked out of the bathroom, walked torwards living room and make himself breakfeast, his parents whas still sleeping since they hadd free from work today, after he whas finish to eat breakfeast, he put his wallet in his bag and after that he tok his bag on his back and walked out of the kitchen, walked in the living room, walked torwards the door, opendt the door, walked out and looked the door and start walking torwards the school, After some minut he whas fram to his school, Some hours later he whas finish in his school and start walking torwards his home, after some minut he whas fram to his home, opendt the door, walked in and tok off his bag, put the down on the floor and walked torwards the living room and so his parents and said good day to them and Kasuki walked to his room and opendt the door, walked in and walked torwards the table, sat himself on the chair before the table and start to finish his song lyricks and when he whas finish, his parents called on him at said they should leave and Kasuki rais himself up from the chair, walked out of his room torwards his parents and his father opendt the door and they walked out and his father looked the door, Kasuki and his mother sat themself in the car and his father sat himself in the car and start driving torwards Flora's cafe and bakery where they should meet the woman from Talent Addency and when they come fram, Kasuki's father park the car and both Kasuki and his mother walked out of the car followd after Kasuki's father and they walked in and so a blond woman around 30-40 years old and walked torwards the woman and they asked the woman at the whas she they should meet and Woman so Kasuki and his parents and rais himself up and present himself as June Taygo boss from the talent addency and she sat himself down in the chair and Kasuki and his parents sat themself in the chair before June and they start talking. After some minuts talking and question the woman tell them at she whant to listen to Kasukis voice before she tok a choice and gave Kasuki's father the address where Talent Addency whas and after that she rais himself up from the chair said goodbye to Kasuki and his parents, walked out of the cafe and Kasuki whas happy at he shall finnaly get chance to see how Talent Addency so out and looked forward to tomorrow already.

That whas end of my chapter two of my story, I hope you enjoy my story:-)