[DRAMA CD] BOKU NO OMAWARI-SAN 2

Sugoku

On 12/29/2020 at 4:36 AM, Sugoku said:

DRAMACD RE-UP

hello all! i know i promised last week i would reupload my copy of boku no omawari-san 2 for the holidays, but i forgot lol. here's a new mediafire link - password hint and password remain the same so if you need help, look at previous replies by the people!

again, no sharing, selling, etc. etc. outside this forum! will keep the

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
up for a set number of downloads.

since there's a lot of attention coming to this post, please remind yourselves that we're still in a pandemic and i encourage you to stay safe by staying at home if possible! i am indeed a first responder so we need to work together to bring covid to an end in 2021. :)

cheers. love you all.

the link doesn't work again. Please re upload .Thanks in advance.

• Sad 1

• 1 month later...
On 12/29/2020 at 3:36 AM, Sugoku said:

DRAMACD RE-UP

hello all! i know i promised last week i would reupload my copy of boku no omawari-san 2 for the holidays, but i forgot lol. here's a new mediafire link - password hint and password remain the same so if you need help, look at previous replies by the people!

since there's a lot of attention coming to this post, please remind yourselves that we're still in a pandemic and i encourage you to stay safe by staying at home if possible! i am indeed a first responder so we need to work together to bring covid to an end in 2021. :)

cheers. love you all.

Please re upload. Link RIP.

On 12/17/2020 at 8:32 AM, Sugoku said:

bump! i'm getting an overwhelming response from MANY people asking to reupload... i did not imagine this happening lol.

for the holidays, i'll upload a new download link for the first batch of people to share the drama cd again. i know i am not responding to DMs or other messages at this time, but stay posted in the next few days and you'll have a download link. :)

i don't leave the download link up permanently for reasons including people selling/resharing outside the YO forum, and also because i am a firm believer in supporting the OG creators now that japan has made a way for foreigners to purchase anime/manga/weeb etc. content online. i am aware that others in this forum do leave their download links up and open, but please respect my decision to do this.

merry christmas to all.

Hello! Could you please re upload this drama CD? I really can't wait to listen to it ^^ Thank you in advance!!

On 12/28/2020 at 9:36 PM, Sugoku said:

DRAMACD RE-UP

cheers. love you all.

Please send the link to me if u can thank you ❤️❤️

• Like 3

On 10/17/2020 at 12:28 AM, Sugoku said:

first time uploader here for drama cd downloads. bought this from animate international and will be keeping the download link for a day or so then take it back down. i'll leave the post up, so for any re-download requests you can DM me.

**please read the README note file inside the folder. tldr; don't share/repost outside YO forums and most of all, do NOT sell as your own! support Niyama and Ginger Records whenever possible :)

all scans and files are mine (Sugoku @ YO Forums)!

≪Cast≫
Tarusuke Shingaki (新垣樽助)
Makoto Furukawa(古川真)
Masahiro Yamanaka(山中昌弘)
Junta Terashima(寺島惇太)

(C)Niyama / Shucream Inc.

password to ZIP: favorite house leader from fire emblem three houses (you have 3 choices!)

PS: if you are the person who shared the boku no omawari-san 1 drama cd, i'd like to share this with you if you don't already have it!

Could you re upload this drama cd please? ;-;

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/17/2020 at 12:28 AM, Sugoku said:

first time uploader here for drama cd downloads. bought this from animate international and will be keeping the download link for a day or so then take it back down. i'll leave the post up, so for any re-download requests you can DM me.

**please read the README note file inside the folder. tldr; don't share/repost outside YO forums and most of all, do NOT sell as your own! support Niyama and Ginger Records whenever possible :)

all scans and files are mine (Sugoku @ YO Forums)!

≪Cast≫
Tarusuke Shingaki (新垣樽助)
Makoto Furukawa(古川真)
Masahiro Yamanaka(山中昌弘)
Junta Terashima(寺島惇太)

(C)Niyama / Shucream Inc.

password to ZIP: favorite house leader from fire emblem three houses (you have 3 choices!)

PS: if you are the person who shared the boku no omawari-san 1 drama cd, i'd like to share this with you if you don't already have it!

Please Sugoku san could you re upload this drama CD? T-T

• 3 weeks later...

Hi! It seems that I can't dm you...I was wondering if I can request for the file to be reuploaded again? 🙇‍♀️

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi, thanks for uploading this drama cd! But the link is broken:msn_red_fox_smilies-13:can you please condiser to reupload it? Thank you!

Hi, I recently found this thread, but I came too late... Is it possible to reupload the drama CD again? :msn_red_fox_smilies-13:
Please, and thank you!

• Sad 1