bestboi rules for bestRPs :^)

bestboi

ย 

spacer.png

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ใ€Œ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐—ถ'๐˜€ ๐‘น๐‘ฌ๐‘ธ๐‘ผ๐‘ฐ๐‘น๐‘ฌ๐‘ด๐‘ฌ๐‘ต๐‘ป๐‘บใ€

ใƒปMust be 18+, my roleplays will most likely have an eventual sexual/mature content.

ใƒปPOV must be in third person.

ใƒปMust be decently literate in English. I myself am not a native speakerย but being literate will help the roleplay's structure and overall content.

ใƒปMust use proper punctuations. Use โ€˜๐‘ฅโ€™ for a character's thought/monologue. Useโ€œ๐‘ฅโ€ for when a character speaks verbally.

ใƒปNO ONE LINERS. Multi-paragraphs are highly encouraged.ย We are not merely exchanging, we are also building a world and story together.

ใƒปFeel free to add your own ideas , so long as they do not deviateย from the general tagsย (which I will provide in each of my RP recruitment post). Creative juices are always welcome here. If you want to include any major addition that might affect the story significantly, please run it by me first (applicable if it's my plot we're using).

ใƒปNo pressure when it comes to replying (as a college student, my own schedule fluctuates a lot so I understand that things happen). However, reply at least 2-3 times a week. We still need this RP to progress. (This is negotiable if you are under a specific situation which renders you unable to reply.)

ใƒปNo ghosting. If either of us lose interest or if circumstances happen where we aren't able to continue any further, it is only respectful and polite to let the other person know so that we can end it in proper terms.

ใƒปENJOY~ RPs are meant to be fun!

โ™กโ™กโ™ก

ใ€Œ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐—ถ ๐‘ฅ ๐ด๐ต๐‘‚๐‘ˆ๐‘‡ ๐‘€๐ธใ€

ใƒปAs I mentioned above, I am in college. My schedule fluctuates a lot, and times are harder during this pandemic. I also have a plethora of health issues, so if I end up disappearing and fail to reply to our RP, I'm usually dealing with those things. I typically let my RP partners know beforehand when this happens.

ใƒปI do not mind chatting outside RP matters! We can be both friends and RP partners at the same time~

ใƒปI write an average of three-four paragraphs. Note that a paragraph usually contains 4-5 sentences.

ใƒปI'm a very open person, so if I have issues regarding our RP, I will bring it up! Please don't be offended if I do so, itย  might be something that could improve our RP!

ย 

/ ๐™‡๐™ค๐™ค๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ง๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ก๐™š๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช! /

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bestboi

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic