Neko Love (Private 18+) Kira X Haseo

KiraMidnight

Nicholas,A college student encounters another Neko Boy,Len,who needs help.Being the kind Neko Nicholas is,he took it upon himself to protect Len.

Len is carrying 3 items that enemies want to take from them,they would risk killing Len for them,so Nicholas agrees to keep him safe.

These Items are Glass of Conchita ,Venom Sword and Golden Key.

The Glass of Conchita and Golden Key is in possession of Len.But the Venom Sword was lost and the only thing to retrieve the sword is a flowers bloom(LUST) The Venom Sword was capable of seducing a mere human but when its true Master died it felt alone and the sword vanished, leaving a clue that only a flowers bloom(LUST) will show the sword the way to it's Master.

attachment.php?attachmentid=23045&d=1363516464

Name: Nicholas Alexander Midnight

Sexual Orientation: Gay

Birth date: April 7

Race: Cat Neko

Neko Accessories: Ears and Tail

Role: Uke

Position: Deliver

Hair Color: Purple

Hair Length: Short

Eye Color: Purple

Height: 5’6

Weight: 102

Favorite Foods: Soicy foods and fish

Favorite Drinks: Sweet tea

Favorite Snacks: Chocolate abd gummy bears

Favorite Colors: Red, Pink, Purple

Favorite Animal (s): Dogs

Dislikes: Mean people and Neko hunters

Hobbies: Looking for his brother,humming cherry songs and chasing fish down the streams.

Weapons: None,he hates fighting

Special Talents: He can feel any pain his brother feels,he is connected to Kira in all ways.

Personality: He enjoys playing games and looking at things.He can be a bit nosey and easy to persuade but the only thing that he sees important is eventually finding his brother Kira!

Background: He lived with his parents untill they died.He was then taken from his brother Kira and he spends his days hideing and searching for his lost brother!They are twins although his hair color is different and so is his eye color.He is very close to his brother and worries about him every passing second.

Appearance: He seems to brush his pretty purple hair a lot,it’s never messy.He is almost never caught frowning and wears his clothingthat mimic his brother's styles..His eyes are a pretty lavender purple and shine in any given light.

Piercing: None

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
And
Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Haseo34

• KiraMidnight

render_vector_neko_len_kagamine_by_wolf123m-d55l6xf.png

Name: Len

Sexual Orentation: Gay

Birth date: February 13

Race: Cat Neko

Neko Accessories: Ears and Tail

Role: Uke

Position: None

Hair Color: Blond(yellow)

Hair Length: Short

Eye Color: Blue

Height: 5'1.4" / 156cm(depending on his condition)

Weight: 103lbs / 47kg

Favorite Foods: Banana,Orange

Favorite Drinks: none

Favorite Snacks: Brioche

Favorite Colors: Blue,Red,Yellow

Favorite Animal (s):Cat,Fish,Bear

Dislikes: he hates dogs,snakes,spiders or any insect a like

Hobbies: Cooking,Reading,Singing,Cleaning,Star Gazing

Weapons: Glass of Conchita and Golden Key

Special Talents: he can turn his eye color to red if needed

Personality: he is a kind and shy person who likes to lurks around places watching people happy from afar when his done helping , he is sometimes clumsy but he is a straight talker and listener.

Background: he lived a quite and simple life with his mother until 2 men appeared and killed her mother and hurting him, his house was destroyed after hes mother's death, he currently lived in a old and abandoned hotel were no one dares to enter.

Appearance: Len has a Blond hair and blue eyes sometimes red or golden red depending on his reaction . he is playful to others and bad sometimes .

Piercing:none

Len, a homeless neko boy who is in deep gratitude for the Masters that gave their vessels to him but bad people are intend to get the vessels or items even if they die , the first master that gave him Glass of Conchita was The Master of the Graveyard , the 2nd one was Venom Sword that was given to him by Duke Sateriajis Venomania , the 3rd is the Golden key that was given to him by The Master of the Hellish Yard.one day a neko boy Nicholas saved his life and he told him about the vessels .

Len noticed that Nicholas' face looked like the Duke that gave him the sword that vanished soo he entrusted himself to him to be protected and in return a "Gift" for him

Nicholas smiled at Len,hugging him close on the Collage Grounds.

They were sitting on a bench having a snack to eat,Nicholas was on a break and decided to spend it with Len

"So how is your day today?Did you enjoy sleeping in my bed?"

Len opened his small bad and took out his favorite snack Brioche and slowly eating in with a red face looking at Nicholas

"hmm yes i did but bad dreams really do happen to me " *sigh*

Nicholas smiled at Len,his smile was so cute and heartwarming

"I'll protect you,I promise Len,so don't be scared,ok?"

He gently hugged Len

Len looked at the sky for a sec and remembered that day when Nicholas saved him

"if Nicholas didn't save me back there then i would likely be dead by now" *said to himself*

Nicholas gently licked Len's cheek and smiled,being very happy to be Len's friend

"I promise I'll take care of you,I really promise to!"

he didn't noticed first what Nicholas said and thought that it would be embarrassing if he said the wrong thing

"ok Nicholas ^ ^ ohh i forgot is it already time for your classes ?"

Len looked at Nicholas

Nicholas smiled sweetly and stood up.

'Yeah.you're right...lets go"

He picked Len up on his back and carried him into class with him,sitting him next to the seat Nicholas sit's in

Len got surprised that he was in Nicholas Classroom , he didn't knew that there are a lot of people in his class so he felt shy about it

"Nicholas..... is it really ok if i seat with you cause they are staring at us"

Len felt really shy being around people soo he did't know what to do

Len got surprised that he was in Nicholas Classroom , he didn't knew that there are a lot of people in his class so he felt shy about it

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Nicholas smiled,slightly purring and his tail swaying.

"Of course,I have no one sitting next to me,so you can sit here"

He petted Len's head smiling happily.

"And ignore their stares,ok?They stare at me all the time!"

Len run out of the classroom embarrassed himself and he went to tree behind the school

"why does everyone treat me like a kid"

Len felt embarrassed like Hell after he heard that word 'Kid'

Nicholas gasped and quickly ran after Len,catching him behing the tree and hugging him a bit close to himself.

"I didn't mean it like that Len...really I didn't...I sinply meant that our Professor doesn't mind younger people in the Classroom...that's all..."

He held Len closer,feeling bad for making him seem like a kid...Len wasn't a kid to nicholas...he was more of a very close friend...and he hated when he made him sad

Len went into silent after hearing what Nicholas said and felt bad for himself

"........."

"im sorry for being that kind of person Nicholas....."

" i should have been taller like you but i cant"

Len silenty cried behind the tree

Nicholas hugged Len close to him again

"No,it's ok Len,no one thinks that you are a kid,and if they do I'll make them see you're not...please don't be sad...please?"

Nicholas held Len to his chest,cuddled close to the Neko kid

Nicholas picked Len up and took him with him to his class room again,he refused to leave Len alone,he could get hurt or kiddnapped if he did and he couldn't risk that at all!!

"Only if you stay in here with me,I promised to protect you,and that's what I will do!"

Len was embarrassed to go back to the classroom because of what scene he did

"but Nicolas i dont think that im welcome in that classroom anymore and i didn't say sorry to him"

Len leaned on Nicolas' back

Len looked pretty upset from what he did soo he told Nicholas that he needs to apologies to his Professor

"Nicolas... i need to say sorry to him from acting like that cause i don't then maybe he might be angry"

Len looked at Nicolas gripping his shirt