The Love Of A Friendship (Private 18+) KiraMidnight X Ukiss7

KiraMidnight

Looks away and takes off my shirt,showing my bruised upper body to you,not really looking forward to your reactions

"This is what I mean....."

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KiraMidnight

• ukiss7

*blinks and then look at you when you turn. I thought i said something wrong when i saw your action. I was about to say something when i saw you move to take off your shirt, when a light gasp took over me when i saw you. It wasn't enough for you to hear, but just to know that i did it. I looked at you. I made a sudden movement as i reached down kissing your back. Planting a kiss on your wounds*

I small gasp in surprise escaped my lips as you put your lips to my skin and I slightly shiver

"H-hey...."

A darkish pink blush went across my face

*smiles shaking head* i just kissed your wounds.. *looks at you, seeing you darkly flushed. I looked at you* if i wanted to kiss you, i would have done this.. *moves your hand from your mouth, suddenly kissing your lips softly*

My eyes widden blushing a darker red but kind of enjoying the kiss.

Slowly I wrap my arms around your neck,blushing and closeing my eyes,enjoying the feeling of love

*seeing how you relaxed in the kiss, i closed my eyes deepening the kiss as i pulled you a bit closer to me. Turning my head, I hold the back of your head sliding my tongue inside your mouth*

Uses my tongue and plays against your tongue and blushes darker,now sucking on your tongue,moaning quietly into the kiss,enjoying it deeply

*hearing you moan, i smiled into the kiss as i pulled you on my lap, letting you straddle me as I wrapped my hands around your waist.* mmn~ *pulls from the kiss kissing down your neck. Sucking between your shoulder and neck*

*brings a hand up under your shirt and let my fingers play with your nipples as i continue to suck on your neck. Raise your shirt up some more and move from your neck to your chest, kissing lightly, leaving trail of kisses down to your nipple and lick around as my other hand continue playing with the other.

*having you moan and shiver, i smirk and pull off our shirt going down as i moved up kissing your lips again. Kissing more hungrily as i move you backwards slowly caressing your sides as I trail my finger along your waist line. Laying you on the sand, I continue kissing you as i move, trailing my tongue down your body, i licked till i got to your waist. Looks up at you seeing your reaction*

My cheeks were red and my skin warm from blushing.I smiled and let out light moans as your kisses moved.

I felt happy with this kind of love,I really actually liked it

"N-nng....d-don't....stop.....please!?"

*hearing what you said, I undid your button and zipper as i slowly rubbing your area. Rubbing it a bit i pulled down your pants taking them completely off leaving on your boxers. I went down nibbling on your cloth member as i run my hand up and down your thighs*

*undoing your pants i and taking off your boxers, i took your member and began sucking before licking around the shaft. Nibbles on it as i bring a hand up to play with your nipples getting them hard* mm~ *rubs thumb over your tip as i licked your inner thighs, giving you a sensation making your body shiver. I chuckle and continued* your liking this huh? *licks lips*

*moving up, I take off my boxers before going up to you kissing your lips hungrily.* this will hurt a bit. *i whisper in your ear before raising your legs up and out. Takes my member pushing it inside your tight hole. moans softly as i push someway in waiting for you to adjust*

I slightly slreamed out a bit,my arms wrapped tightly around you.

After a few minutes my body adjusted.I held onto you still

*feeling you adjust, I pushed more into you as I slowly began pumping in and out.

Not wanting to hurt you. Kissing your neck softly i suck on it a bit before biting lightly*

Moans blushing a dark red.

I didn't expect I would like this,not once,but I really do.I pulled your head from my neck and deeply kissed your lips,wrapping my legs around your waist

having you wrap your legs around me, as you brought me back up to kiss you.

I increased my paste as i brought my hand to play with both your nipples.

Mixing our tongues together, I began hitting you hard, trying to find your spot*

I let out loudish screams,my face a dark red and sweat beads fallind down my skin.

I close my eyes,panting,moaning inbetween breaths.

Strands of my hair falling over my face and eyes and my nails digging into the sand now from pleasure