Jewelled Petals (continuation) Sosuke0549 + syaoran-puu

Sosuke0549

Haru glanced back as Eric spoke and grew bored of licking him. He quickly looked away, nuzzling into the bed sheets feeling embarrassed and shy. "I...i know i h-have no right t-to ask b-but Ma--Ahhh!" Haru quivered, tensing up when Eric took ahold of his cock and began to stroke him. The half breeds voice became muffled as he seemed to be ashamed at being touched and pleasured.
"W-wait! M-mmmaster p-please...d-dont!" He reached for the mans hand as if to stop him..He panted...finding pleasure in Erics lazy touch. "M-master! M-may-I..ha..ha! C-can m-my N..NUGH! C-can my first time be with you!" He shrieked. He had struggled to get the words out and he said them so quickly it was barely understandable.

Hearing this request Marco choked on Eric. What was Haru thinking!!! Was he insane?!!!
"W..what.." He muttered, freeing Erics cock from his mouth and staring up at his master. The look on his face....it sent chills down his spine. Eric...would destroy him! Maybe even kill him! Reluctantly, Marco tugged at his masters leg, desperate to get his attention.
B-but what do I say! He'll hurt Haru! I can't...let that happen. His fingers trembled. "N-no! TAKE ME INSTEAD!" He screamed. It was the only thing that came to his mind. The only way he could possibly counteract Haru's request. Eric knew how much he hated him...knew how disrespectful and definite he was...and after hearing the rumors on how much Eric liked breaking his sluts....He knew that offering up himself would be tempting for the man.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The moment June fell asleep was the moment the pain in his body began to fade. When he awoke in his dreams, he found himself on a comfortable bed, followed by the sound of Biloxi's voice. That voice....he use to hate it...but now...he found comfort in it.

“Look at you. This is much better.”

He felt his heartache, his chest tightened as his heart skipped a beat. Biloxi was the only demon he'd crumble for.... Naturally the human motioned forward the other but with a sudden wave of his hand, Biloxi suddenly had him standing in front of him naked and exposed. June jumped a little in surpsie but he didn't dare pull away. He wanted this...

“Time for some fun, little cloud.”

June immediately threw his arms around Biloxi, forcing a kiss on his lips and shoving his tongue down the mans throat with out any warning. June was always very rough...he was taught well in how to take a beating and any sort of punishment but as he did this... his lips and body began to tremble...this was completely out of character for the human...and tears began to fall down his cheeks.

Trauma....

There was nothing else it could be...but to think it would affect him within his dreams and in the presence of Biloxi was truly...shoking. Even now...June's body was scared.

June wanted to forget Ris's toxic touch...he needed to be fucked by someone else! He felt broken....tainted, and he hated it! He wanted and needed... love. Or at least for a moment...he needed someone to pretend to care about him. "N-now..b-iloxi...t-touch me.." He stroked the demons cock, turning around and bending over slightly, spreading his legs and cheeks apart. He was use to being treated like a slut...like trash....but Biloxi probably knew what he was trying to do...run away from him...and if Biloxi took the time to tease and love him...it would undoubtedly shatter the poor boys Fondation.
"Just do it! I-im worthless...w-worthless...w....wor...thless...I..i can take it..." He started to sob.

He'd only break down like this in his dreams and if he was with Biloxi. They had a rather odd connection.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sosuke0549

• syaoran-puu

Eric looked at Haru. More than happy to enjoy teasing and playing with him. He was rather taken aback by the request though. The grin spreading over his face was slow and victorious. “You want me for your first time?” The kid must have no idea that I won’t go completely easy on him.... that said, he’s my property... I don’t plan on damaging him. 

He found Marco’s reaction even more amusing. He quirked a rather confused look down at him. I wonder if they’re playing some kind of game? The ice and the invisible. Maybe I should take them both first! They have some strange powers and can’t control then.... this could end badly with clients. I do have a reputation.

He reached down for Marco’s hair, gripping a moment and pulling him up. “You want me to fuck you? Then you have to stop hiding from me? I’m fed up of you playing with the hidden whore.” He said simply.

————

Biloxi smiled at him, but that smile soon shifted when it became clear that the human seemed.... traumatised.

He wiped away a tear, almost too gentle considering the way he’d had to train them all over the years. He gathered him into his arms and carried him to the bed. Sitting down, Biloxi wiped his eyes once more. “We will get to that. In a moment. But for now? Let me hold you.” Biloxi hummed softly. 

“You are not worthless, little cloud. You know this. You always have. Where’s that spirit of yours. That fire I like so much? You’ve never let anyone break you before. Fuck you. Sure. But never break you. Don’t start now, little cloud.” The demon knew that June was dangerous, that he should be encouraging the brokenness..... but he couldn’t do that. “You have to win.” He respected Eric, appreciated the job and comfort that came with it. But there were a few whores he found more appealing that others, June was one of them.

His hand stroked down June’s back, playing and teasing with his hole. “You’re in control.”

• 1 month later...

Haru was a sweet soul that still had his innocence...He hadn't been completely defiled nor suffer great pain or tragedy...and growing up. He was use to the cold, he found comfort in it....but when he saw that grin appear on Eric's face...it sent chills down his spine. The man always made him feel Inferior. He had an aura around him that made him charmingly dangerous and terrifying.

“You want me for your first time?”

He flinched at the mere sound of his voice. He avoided his gaze, struggling to find his own. "I..I...ma...um...I--"
I-Im scared...W-what if I...d-disappointment him...W-will he...ki--

"N-no! TAKE ME INSTEAD!"

Haru froze, his gaze shifting over to Marco, he was secretly greatful that his friend was invisible because right now, he couldn't bare to see his face. Why?

Why was Marco always protecting him! Why was it always him that needed saving?! He was doing this for him! Haru knew how much he hatrd Eric...if he could somehow gain his favor...become his favorite...like Ren, the top host who sometimes got special treatment from time to time. If Haru could be like him...then....maybe...he could beg for Marco's freedom. Persuade Eric into letting go of his dear friend.

But how could he do that...when Marco was always protecting him! When he kept freezing up and getting scared!!!
Fall for it you bastard. Take me instead. I won't let you hurt him...
"Ah!"
Marco winced feeling Eric suddenly grab his hair forcing him to his feet.

“You want me to fuck you? Then you have to stop hiding from me? I’m fed up of you playing with the hidden whore.”

Whore....Marco hatrd that word.
"M-master..."
Marco was a problem alright. He was disobedient and defiant...but most of all his ability was...troublesome but in truth...He could control it...he just couldn't stand being ashamed. It was his one true weakness...that...and Haru. The feeling of being naked in front of someone...or doing sexual things where he was put in embarrassing situations or positions really ate away at him. He didn't like showing his face....he didn't like being vulnerable. He hatrd it! So.....having to show himself naked in front of Eric...was extremely difficult. But for Haru...he was swallow his pride....or at least....trying.
He leaned forward gripping Eric's shoulder, and hissing in his ear. He didn't bother hiding his hatred for the man in his tone.
"Do whatever you want to me.....j-just don't torcher Haru anymore.."
He whsipered, and as he said that, the beautiful boy slowly faded into view, his cheeks flustered and a hand covering up his lower body parts. So shy...so innocent!!! And yet...such hard hartrd in those pretty grey eyes. Marco avoided making eye contact with Eric as he hesitantly climbed onto the demons lap.
"S-send Haru away..." He wouldn't be able to stay visible if Haru remained in the room. He'd feel to ashamed and embarrassed.

————

June flinched at Biloxi's touch, something he never did. The human was indeed traumatized.

As his teacher wiped his tears away, June nuzzled into his touch. It was the only thing that ever calmed him down. It was familiar and...warm. Even tho there were days during his training were Biloxi was harsh and cruel towards him...the demon would always end up checking on him after. It showed....he cared....even just a little bit. And right now thats all June really needed....he just needed someone to care....and he could keep going.

Biloxi swooped him in his arms and carried him to the bed, continuing to wipe away the tears he just couldn't seem to stop.

“We will get to that. In a moment. But for now? Let me hold you.”

Being held was against Eric's rules... especially when he was younger and first arrived at the brothel. But when June first got there he was terrified despite his constant rebellion and sharp tongue. He would often have nightmares....and was having a hard time falling asleep and adjusting to his new life of being a slut. But unknown to Eric...Biloxi would be the sole reason June was able to fall asleep and eventually except his fait. The demon would sometimes....hold him...until he fell asleep...and the more he did...the less frequent the nightmares became...

There bond was odd.... Unique....and even tho June Despised demons with every fiber of his existence. He fell pray to Biloxi's kindness every single time. If June believed in love....then...........

“You are not worthless, little cloud. You know this. You always have. Where’s that spirit of yours. That fire I like so much? You’ve never let anyone break you before. Fuck you. Sure. But never break you. Don’t start now, little cloud.”

Little Cloud.
A secret nickname given to him by Biloxi a few weeks after arriving at Jewelled Petals and receiving his "training" from the demon. He still remembered the day vividly. Biloxi was trying to teach him how to kiss back properly....and when the demon started to undress and stroke him, the hot tampered June resisted and bit down on his lip drawing blood. He remembered how irradiated yet...happy Biloxi looked saying, "Your like a little cloud...calm one moment and causing a storm the next....little cloud~"

June had frowned at the nickname back than...but now...it was something he loved hearing...but only from Biloxi. With five failed attempts at trying to escape and the only human to suffer three personal punishments from Lord Eric himself...it was a miracle he was still alive and held on to his fiery personality for so long.
"...I..."

“You have to win.”

Win.....yes....Winning was everything. Everyday...every costumer was a game..
A test...and he had to win in order to stay alive and keep his top spot. "y...yes.."
The tension in his muscles subsided as Biloxi creased his back and began to tease his hole...

“You’re in control.”

His teacher reminded him..and that very lesson. That same manipulation was the reason June had lasted this long and accepted his fate....by deluding himself into thinking he had some sort of control.

When in all reality...he didn't.

June pinned Biloxi down onto the bed, staddling him and leaning over his body to kiss the demons lips. A mischievous smirk appearing on his face at he nipped at his bottom lip.
I'll ride you...until I break you." He hissed. Which was not possible since demons lasted far longer than any human could during sex...but June liked saying stuff like that to irritate and arouse his costumers....and it always worked. "Try to keep up~"

Eric felt torn between the two. But one thing was for sure. While extremely tempting to lose control, he wasn’t going to just take their virginity here and now! Oh no. He wanted to.... but he was a business man. He’d make money out of it by recording it or something too.

Eric grabbed Marco’s hair, pulling his face close. “Who are you to try to tell me what to do? Hmmm?! Do you forget that I could lock you in a small room. Chain you to a bed. Send streams of men and women in to fuck you. And you would fuck every single one of them. You might think you can fight it. But I have my ways. And I have enough drugs to make you pliable for a million life times.” Eric growled. 

Of course, the fact that Marco appeared.... the fact that he got to see the beautiful creature, was nothing short of delightful. All of Eric’s flowers were gorgeous. The best of the best. Utterly mouth watering and tempting creatures, each and everyone. Marco was no different. Lovely.

“So innocent.” He touched Marco’s cheek, almost tender in his touch. “But I won’t be just taking your virginity. I think I’ll make you a live show. A rare treat for my paying customers tomorrow night. And I’ll let Marco watch before auctioning him off to the highest bidder. Watching me fuck you will really get the bidders blood pumping! Of course, you’ll likely have been fucked to unconsciousness by that point.” He grinned and leaned in, forcing a hard kiss upon the boy. “Hell. Maybe I’ll even fuck him over your body too just for fun. It’s the closest you’ll come to being able to take his virginity.” He grinned. “Because trust me. You don’t have what it takes to truly satisfy me, Marco.”

He knew Marco loved Haru. But the foolish child couldn’t possibly know what love actually meant! And in a brothel? It was pointless.

Eric had to break him. Break them both. 

His eyes glanced towards the wardrobe. “Put on your virginity robes. I think now is as good a time any to make good on my word and prepare you for the festivities to come.” The club was pretty much closed now, but he wanted to scare Marco. Test this new ‘appearance’ of his. 

An idea called. Ren. He might summon Ren as a surrogate to walk these brats through their paces. Ren was always a good boy.

————

Biloxi knew that many wouldn’t approve of his methods, but they worked. June whored himself every night. He stopped fighting them. He was at the top, only beaten by Eric’s favourite boy, Ren. Biloxi was proud of June for that. Not that he could ever tell the human that or why!

He knew simply from how quiet the other was being that things were not right at all in the guys head. Of course, the moment he did speak the demon couldn’t help but grin. “Good. You know how much I like watching your sexy body fuck me,” Biloxi growled. Biloxi was a demon, his cock larger than a humans. “I like watching that winking hole of yours struggle to take me.” The nip to his lip only made things hotter! June knew just what Biloxi liked. They’d fucked a lot in the dream realm and after his virginity was sold in reality too. Biloxi knew every inch of the man!

“No issues there, little cloud. Give it your best shot.” He challenged. Biloxi knew he could keep up with any human. Multiple humans.

Part of him often wondered about the humans feelings. Sometimes he was sure he saw June staring, almost pining for Taylor. The dancer was sexy, June had good tastes. And yet.... when given the option he’d sent the man away in favour for having Biloxi all to himself. June was definitely a complicated one. “Ride me like you mean it.” In the dream world, at least stretching and lubrication wasn’t an issue unless you wanted it to be.

Marco had only been around Eric a handful of times...perhaps he had forgotten just how evil Eric truly was. He tensed up as the demon pulled him close...his tone menacing and cold.

“Who are you to try to tell me what to do? Hmmm?!

"N-no..I..--"

Do you forget that I could lock you in a small room. Chain you to a bed. Send streams of men and women in to fuck you. And you would fuck every single one of them. You might think you can fight it. But I have my ways. And I have enough drugs to make you pliable for a million life times.”

Marco stared blankly at him as his words truly started to sink in...The lessons...the beatings....the training...it was all ending...and tomrrow he would actually have to start working in the brothel. That resistance in his eyes had began to fade from his face.

Eric...really controlled everything...

“So innocent.”

Marco flinched at Eric's touch, as he was brought back from his thoughts. If Eric were to do that to Haru....he'd kill him...

The mere thought of it...brought tears to his eyes. He was too scared to move...otherwise he would of smacked Eric's hand away....but he didn't dare.

“But I won’t be just taking your virginity. I think I’ll make you a live show."

Marco eyes widened...and for the first time since Eric had the boy...this was probably his first time seeing such a heart shattering reaction.
"...n...no.." He whsiepred...but his master continued.

" A rare treat for my paying customers tomorrow night. And I’ll let Marco watch before auctioning him off to the highest bidder."

"No!" Anger and sorrow began to over take him.

" Watching me fuck you will really get the bidders blood pumping! Of course, you’ll likely have been fucked to unconsciousness by that point.”

"NOOO!!! SHUT UP! shut up! Stop talking!!" Panic and fear came next as tears fell from his eyes as he grew more and more Frantic....but what happened next stunned him, as Eric forced a kiss upon his lips....but it wasn't to calm him down. No... Eric was a sick son of a bitch who saw all of them as pieces to a game. And this....was his Check mate. This was him taking Marco's king and winning the game...This was him....telling him...that he had won. When he broke the kiss...his next words...were his words of victory.

“Hell. Maybe I’ll even fuck him over your body too just for fun. It’s the closest you’ll come to being able to take his virginity.Because trust me. You don’t have what it takes to truly satisfy me, Marco.”

Marco bit his lip...and slowly his body began to fade...turning invisible again so Eric would no longer get to see him naked and defeated. He gently put both of his hands around Eric's neck and applied some pressure...as if to show the man that he wanted to choke him but...He was far to scared and weak to do so...and it wouldn't kill Eric...Marco was a on a thin line already... he met Eric's eyes as his face slowly started to fade away as well...but his eyes....they were dark. Darker than the day Eric first saw them. I swear to you...that I'll be the very last thing you see before you die....you fucking monster. He quickly became invisible...and released his hold on Eric his fingers trembling like crazy. Judging from the look in his eyes it was plain to see that Marco not only hated Eric but wanted to kill him.

He wanted to show Eric that he had won the battle...but not this war...

“Put on your virginity robes. I think now is as good a time any to make good on my word and prepare you for the festivities to come.”

Marco quickly did as he was told. Putting on his white robe...but since you couldn't see him anymore it just looked like a robe was floating in mid air.

Meanwhile....Haru stood by looking as lost and confused as ever. He watched as Marco grew more and more upset with the words Eric was whispering into his ear. Whatever he was saying to Marco...it was truly destroying him! "M-mas..master.." He flinched hearing Marco scream no...

He wanted to help...but what could he do...when he even tried to reach for Eric...his hand trembled and his voice was nothing but a whisper. He was too scared to intervene. "m...mast..er..p-pl-please...s-s..top..p-ple..ase.." His voice so soft and desperate. But whatever he said to Marco...the damge was done...and he watched his friend...hide himself behind his ability. Turning invisible again. Haru knew that was Marco's escape...Haru tensed up hearing Eric tell them to put on there robes.

The half breed quickly did as he was told...climbing off the bed and covering himself once more. He was still shaking...but Marco stood beside him, taking his hand and holding it tightly behind the boys back. If I can't get you out of here...and away from him...then I'll do my best to kill him for ever laying a hand on you and ruining our lives... He thought to himself.

He finally understood what he was up against...

————

June still didn't feel like himself...but being with Biloxi would hopefully help him forget.

“Good. You know how much I like watching your sexy body fuck me,”

June smirked a little, adjusting himself and gripped the mans cock, putting the tip to his entrance.

“I like watching that winking hole of yours struggle to take me.”

"A-ahh..s-shut up..N-nn...nnaagghh!! Ha....Ha! ha! Ha!"
June hissed, moaning and groaning as he sat himself down on Biloxi large cock, moving rather slowly. When the demon was fully inside him he sighed softly looking down at the man, trembling and drooling a little, trying to catch his breath.
Already feeling how good the man felt inside him, he shamelessly started to stroke himself in front of Biloxi, slowly rocking his hips, putting on quite the show for the demon. He wanted to please him...and he felt extremely comfortable in front of the man.

“Ride me like you mean it.”

Hearing that, June picked up the pace, jerking himself off and lifting himself up only to slam down on Biloxi's cock. June held back his voice however, biting down on his lip and groaning.

Eric didn’t care how much the other begged or pleaded. Once he made his mind up.... that was it.  No whore was going to deter him from his plot. Besides! That broken look felt like victory too. And an opportunity to break Marco? To show Haru his place too? He couldn’t resist! He needed this, the chase and the break was part of the fun!

He let the other repeatedly shout ‘no’. It wouldn’t change anything, he didn’t care. All it did was reenforce the powerlessness, the hopelessness. It was time Marco and Haru accepted their fate!

“Are you quite done acting like a child? You’re the one who asked me to fuck you instead. What did you think would happen? That I would be enamoured and go easy on you?” Eric tutted. Clearly enjoying the boys reaction, the smirk on his lips and the sparkle in his eyes proving that! The demon was enjoying this far more than others would. “Relax. If you behave, I’ll even make sure you enjoy it too.” Maybe.

He saw Marco’s venomous look, but it only excited him. The solid hard on in his pants only more evidence of that. Oh, he was going to throughly enjoy fucking Marco into submission! Of course, that fading was an issue. He’d make sure that Biloxi or one of the other demons found a drug that would prevent him using his powers. Haru too. At least for their first times. He would be charging a lot of money. He was going to record Marco and sell it a million times over too!

He watched the pair dress. Stepping closer he sealed Haru’s robe properly and then did the same for Marco’s, despite the man’s invisible state. “There. Much better. This is how you’ll wear them tomorrow. With honour and pride.” He said simply, his mood shifting as if he had almost let everything else go from earlier. He could flip flop very quickly between moods.

He touched Haru’s cheek with a gentle tenderness. “You really are a gorgeous creature now. You’ve grown so well. Come. Let’s go find Ren and run through what shall happen tomorrow.” He winked. 

Turning Eric walked to the door, but instead used his portal powers to create a path straight to stage area. “This way.” Ensuring the boys walked through first, he followed then called one of his demons to go fetch Ren. He knew the man might be tired, but he predicted the whore would be happy to be summoned by Eric all the same. Maybe he’d even do something nice as a reward for the man. Maybe. He wanted to use Ren for several reasons, but mostly because he knew the man adored him and would do everything without argument! Which Marco needed to see.

While they waited for Ren he had a bed moved to the stage, just a mattress and pillows. A wedge block placed on the floor for angling Marco’s hips if needed.

“Haru. You’ll sit there.” He pointed to a chair in the audience. “After the show is over I’ll invite you up on stage. You’ll come and stand here.” He pointed to a spot near the bed. “Depending on the mood of the crowd you might get to stand still or you might have to demonstrate your mouth by sucking me clean after I’ve finished with Marco. I might even remove your robe so they can see your body. Make sure you’re pristine and ready.” He looked at them. “Understood?”

——————

Biloxi just let June do what he needed, take what he needed. He knew that June needed to feel like himself again. To forget what state he was in, what had been done to him.

June was magnificent. A perfect specimen in Biloxi’s opinion. Great body. Not shy about touching himself. Moved his hips just right. Gorgeous. Perfect. Well trained!

Biloxi licked his lips, but after at least ten minutes of this, he couldn’t take it anymore, he needed more. “You’ve had your fun, little cloud. My turn.” He winked, smirking as he grabbed the guys arse, shifted to standing and pressed June’s back to the wall, only a little forcefully. Next he hooked an arm under one of June’s legs and started to fuck him into the wall.

Part of him wanted to kiss June’s lips, but he resisted. It always felt.... too intimate. So instead he kissed the guys neck and shoulder as he thrust hard and fast up into the man. Grunting like the wild beast he was.

Meanwhile, Taylor was cleaned and washed and in bed. He touched his lips in mild confusion. He’d kissed June.... why had he done that? Sure, June was always nice to him.... but it was forbidden! While he knew June wouldn’t tell, usually Taylor didn’t do anything that would risk retribution or trouble. He did what he was needed to survive. So! What had he kissed June? And why.... had he liked it? He’d heard once that June had said he was ‘good looking’.... had he taken it to heart? When in reality? Everyone here was beautiful in one way or another. He doubted June meant more by his words. He squeezed his eyes shut and curled up into a ball. He saved me from being with Biloxi. And that was another thing! Taylor had gone to get Biloxi knowing the price! He’d been willing to have sex in order to save June from his ‘shame’. Why!?

• 1 month later...

“Are you quite done acting like a child?"

Marco flinched hearing Eric speak.

"You’re the one who asked me to fuck you instead. What did you think would happen? That I would be enamoured and go easy on you?”

Yes...no....maybe? He wasn't thinking...he was just wanting to protect Haru.

“Relax. If you behave, I’ll even make sure you enjoy it too.”

Marco fell silent. Even when he was trying his hardest to protect Haru, he ended up throwing himself into the fire...Feeling defeated, he contuied to hide himself. Being invisible was his only escape from this hell.

Haru bit his lip as he listened to Eric correct Marco, so he remained silent. He wasn't sure what he should do...hadn't he done enough? Marco was now a target for trying to protect him. He watched as Eric sealed his robe, and then Marco's

“There. Much better. This is how you’ll wear them tomorrow. With honour and pride.”

"........"
"Y..yes..m-master." He flinched feeling Eric touch his cheek.

“You really are a gorgeous creature now. You’ve grown so well. Come. Let’s go find Ren and run through what shall happen tomorrow.”

Haru nodded slightly, hanging his head.
He did as he was told, walking with the demon to the door as he opened a portal that went straight to the stage area. It took a second for Marco to even move...but he soon followed Haru into the portal and to the stage.

Together the two stayed close to each other, whispering while Eric summoned for Ren and moved a mattress, pillows, and some sort of block they had never seen before on stage, which sent chills down Marco's spine.
"What were you thinking!"
"I wanted to protect you...I know how much you don’t like Master Eric so...i...I just... "
"H..haru..." He thought that if he could become Eric's favorite, then maybe there was a chance he'd be able to help and save Marco...
"I won't watch...I promise..."

He was like a breath of fresh air...a light in Marco's darkness...he was so sweet...so caring and kind hearted...so pure and..warm...Marco loved him...he loved him so much...that it hurt.

“Haru. You’ll sit there.”

The two jumped hearing Erics voice again. Haru turned and followed the mans finger, nodding to show he understood. Eric contuied to explain to him and Marco how the show would go and how Haru would need to act and behave.

“Understood?”

"Yes..Master..."
Marco said nothing.

——————

When Ren heard that he was being summoned he hurried to get dressed. He was still rather drained from his previous encounter with the man, but that wouldn't stop him form coming when his master called him. He threw on some lose black dress pants and white button up collar shirt with a long tan cartagena. He stumbled a little as he hurried to the theatre room. He entered the room with a bright smile on his face, pausing for a moment when he saw Marco and Haru...
"Master, I am here, were you waiting long? I am sorry..." He slowly approached the stage, trying to not stumble, his back and behind still very sore and bruises still visible around his neck and wrists.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

June took his time, riding Biloxi and stroking himself until he came and let his sticky white substance decorate the demons chest. He panted softly, leaning down a kissing the demon longingly. But soon...Biloxi took over.

“You’ve had your fun, little cloud. My turn.”

He shuttered feeling the man grab his ass and pin him to the wall, hooking his arm under one of his legs and banging into the human roughly and deeply.
June held back his voice, biting on his bottom lip and moaning underneath his breath. Tensing and digging his nails into the others back ever time he slammed into him.
"AKKK!..HA!...NAUGH! HA..HAA! Y-y..YesAHhh! Hhaaa!! Yes--so deep!" Every hard thrust sent waves of pleasure and a little pain into his body, but it also gave him comfort. He felt so safe in Biloxi arms... and if he could...he'd only have sex with him. Biloxi was the only demon he trusted, and the only demon he felt safe with.

Eric smiled to Ren, moving a finger to encourage him closer. “You’re not late. I was just walking my new products through tomorrow nights presentation and show, I find I need your assistance, Ren.” He knew Ren wouldn’t resist him, Eric needed that right now. Even sore, Ren would accept him.

He touched the bruises upon Ren’s neck. Not ashamed, if anything, they clearly turned him on. “I’ll reward you for taking another round from me.” He promised, an idea of ‘how’ he’d reward him coming to mind.

“So. Strip and lie down please Ren.” He turned to look at Marco. “You’ll do this too tomorrow. Completely visible. I’ll ensure that.” He would attach a magicked collar or bracelet. The little bastard wasn’t going to escape him!

Eric touched Ren’s leg. Spreading them to eye the others winking hole. He knew Ren was well tried as he pressed a finger into the other. “Pass me the lube Marco.” It might be cruel but he was going to include Marco in this. He knew Ren preferred it just being them, but he’d survive.

“You look very sexy, Ren. There’s a reason you’re my favourite.” Eric didn’t hide that fact at all.  He didn’t care if others knew or saw it.

Eric didn’t remove his own clothing, he wouldn’t for Marco after all. “You’ll keep your legs spread.” He informed Marco as he poured lube over his fingers and stabbed roughly at Ren’s hole. “I’ll prepare you Marco. So that all the audience can see. But I would advice you’re prepared before hand as I get bored of this part.” Eric didn’t care, he wasn’t here to be nice to his whores. Even if he could have moments of tenderness.

He now had three fingers buried inside Ren. Playing and teasing. Eyes watching Ren closely.

———

Biloxi didn’t hold back as he fucked June into the wall, hard and fast. Just how they both enjoyed it!

He kissed down the others neck and enjoyed him completely. As his body rose in pleasure and eventually erupted inside the other. As always his knot formed, locking him place as he moved them and sat on the bed once more. “There.” He stroked his cheek, “does that feel better, my little cloud?”

Biloxi hummed and touched June’s cheek. He felt things he shouldn’t. But he would never voice them. “I must say. I always thought you had quite the crush on Taylor?”

• 3 months later...

Ren felt his heart skip a beat when Eric summoned him closer. He quickly made his way to the stage, looking slightly confused as to why his master needed his assistant, and yet...honored.
"Anything for you Master. " He bit his lip, trying not to flinch when Eric touched the bruises on his neck. "I like them master,He wished, now nuzzling into his touch, even if he was still sore or in pain...he'd always be willing to take whatever Eric would give him.

“I’ll reward you for taking another round from me.”
His eyes widened ever so slightly, his smile wavering only for a moment. Eric knew how uncomfortable he felt when other people were watching them. He liked having Eric all to himself...and...he liked the idea of ONLY belonging to Eric.
“So. Strip and lie down please Ren.”

"Yes Master." He said lovingly, doing as he was told.

Meanwhile Haru and Marco remained silent. Ren was well know around the brothel, I mean...he was the top slut and Eric's favorite toy after all.
When Eric turned to Marco and ensured him that he'd be completely visible during this show He frowned, staying invisible. If Eric had seen his disproval he'd only be happy at how irritated he was making him.

Ren shuttered when Eric touched him, pressing a finger inside his hole.
“Pass me the lube Marco.”

Marco hesitated, he didn't want to be apart of this...and yet...Eric was about to make him.

Ren shut his eyes, trying to image it was just him and Eric.

Haru squeezed Marco hands, whispering in his ear. "Just do it..." Marco bit his lip, slowly handing the lube to Eric, the two boys watching in discomfort.
“You look very sexy, Ren. There’s a reason you’re my favourite.”

Ren moaned shuttering and pushing back against Eric's fingers.
“You’ll keep your legs spread. I’ll prepare you Marco. So that all the audience can see. But I would advice you’re prepared before hand as I get bored of this part.”

Marco...was terrified of crowds. Was Eric seriously going to force him to stay visible and fuck him in public?

With three fingers inside him Ren was panting and gripping the mattress, holding back his voice and hiding his face. He went to touch himself but stopped, "M-master i-it ha.. ha...f-feels so good...Ah! Ah! N-not there master! I-Im too...c-....M-may I cum! C-c..can't I touch myself Aaah! M-maaaa! Master! N-nna..naaaagghh!! " Eric knew just were to touch him to make him cry and beg for more.

———
June let out his voice as Biloxi fucked him, moaning as the demon left kisses on his skin and finished inside him. But ....they were no where near to being done.

Biloxi moved them over to the bed.
“There does that feel better, my little cloud?”
If this was anyone else June would of moved away from someone touching his cheek...but since it was Biloxi he welcomed it, nuzzling into his palm like an obedient dog.
"y-yes.." He whispered, kissing his lips and finally being honest with him.
“I must say. I always thought you had quite the crush on Taylor?”

His eyes widened, quickly denying such a thing.
"Are you an idiot?! I don't have a crush on him...I don't crush on anyone..."

Perhaps in the past...he might of crushed on the dancer...but now...all they shared was a mutual understanding...and yet....that kiss they shared...lingered.
Could he....?

No...he was a host...he wasn't allowed to have feelings. Let alone crush on others...and if Lord Eric or Biloxi ever found out the truth about his feelings for his old teacher....Lord Eric would probably kill him.