Totally Captivated Continuation

yaoifangirl

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

I think it's a new manhwa of 3 volumes by te same author like Totally Captivated, but as the plot says, it's with different characters and story.

"Series of doujinshi based on Sidney Sheldon's book Rage of Angels, but with the main character Jennifer now 'yaoi-fied' as Daniel Parker."

At first there were speculations that the new manga is a continuation of Totally Captivated, placed some years after the initial story. Probably tose rumors appeared because of the cover, as the 2 characters look pretty much like Ewon and Mookyul could look after a while. :)

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Justme

• yaoifangirl

• passioncakes

• Adyka

@

I see, thanks for clarifying it for me.

The black haired guy in the cover does screams Mookyul to me. And the other one maybe older version of Ewon.

Anyways, read the Rage of Angels novel synopsis. Looks interesting to me, I love politics in my manga. The only question is

how the heck are they going to pull Daniel Parker pregnant? Maybe they'll just end it halfway. I don't know

Maybe I should read the novel first.

Hopefully someone is kind enough to share scans from the manhwa. I can't stop picturing Ewon as Daniel Parker

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't read the novel Rage of Angels, so the story is totally new to me.

Here are some scans from Rage of Angels manhwa by Yoo Ha jin:

43a12a0d70e4.jpg

74650057.jpg

74308681.jpg

74308683.jpg

71075300.jpg

71075293.jpg

aigooo~~~ I just checked it on the google and it only have the novel version not the manhwa seems it still hard to find it online

I love this Yoo Hajin-sensei artworks rabbit8

hope it will out soon I mean the manhwa for the Eng-sub hehe

The first two chapters ave already been scanlated. Maybe they're gonna license the DJ someday, too, as the Totally Captivated DJs have also been licensed. One can always hope.

• 1 month later...

Hi there Everyone ,I Uploaded it here thought its in Spanish

Yet i hope that u guys Enjoy it and wait 4 the translation ^^

don't understand a thing (spaanish here I come), but love & hugs for you

!

Yoo Ha jin's styles is so complicated and beautiful. And Totally Captivated still remains one of my favourite yaoi works. A continuation would be so awesome!

But anyway thanks, Ryu Hana! New works from sensei are always appreciated. Good thing I'm italian so I can understand spanish, even if just a little. ;w;

• 2 weeks later...

The dj's of TC i've read it somewhere in mangago. Months ago.

Life after ewons grad

Sangchul diary- life before ewon. Ugh, shady past for mookyul and the pres. Complicated but still in my cup of tea. If you cant find it,i can post the links.

Life when they are dating.

• 6 months later...

Ohhh, that's just too bad... I love it too so. Kinda hard for me to let go.. Simetimes I really wonder if it's really the end. I like the plot. But Ewon's character is totally squeezing my heart. We're the same I guess. Terrified of giving the only thing that made us for who we are. Love huh? It's messed up but I can't forget...

• 2 weeks later...
Ohhh, that's just too bad... I love it too so. Kinda hard for me to let go.. Simetimes I really wonder if it's really the end. I like the plot. But Ewon's character is totally squeezing my heart. We're the same I guess. Terrified of giving the only thing that made us for who we are. Love huh? It's messed up but I can't forget...

You're right. I Wonder if it's really the end too.

And one more thing Senri I cheetah4rabbit4rabbit14 your avatar as Levi is one of mu favourite cutie.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

and if you've purchased a hard copy of Totally Captivated from Amazon you then can buy the kindle/digital version for like $2.00 that way you can carry them with you wherever you go LOL :hamtaro-005 (6):

• 1 month later...

eeehhh... there is no cont. of TC xD... but the picture have seen the last-last post here is a Range of Angel... well there have a vol. 3... and I have that copy in english.. except vol. 3

• 10 months later...
When I was looking for some images from Totally Captivated I found out that a continuation of the story was released in July 2012.

I'm not sure if it will be a whole manga or just a DJ, but I tend to think it will be a series because on the cover it's written Vol 1.

This is the cover:

nfhcad.jpg

This cover comes from Yoo Hajin's manhwa Rage Of Angels. Series of doujinshi based on Sidney Sheldon's book Rage of Angels, but with the main character Jennifer now 'yaoi-fied' as Daniel Parker. (from baka-updates)

This has nothing to do with the Totally Captivated series. I hope this helps.