For You (In progress)

Dark Ocean

Everytime he heard that sound, it captured his heart.. Even though it was so loud, it had no good melody i it but he had always loved it because it brought his father's memory always in his mind.. There behind his window glass he stood laying his hand on the window and gazing up at the sky watching that plane and enjoying it's noise, he closed his eyes remembering how his father used to look in his uniform and thought how perfect he looked and how much he wanted to be be like his father but his weak heart didn't let him achieve that, it was his only weak point that he couldn't get over it but he learnt how to live with it., he also had a flashback of his life and remembered when his mother abandoned him and his father when he was so young for another man and that his father had to rise him up with his grandmother's help, he loved his father so much he was his whole world, he taught him how to fight for what he thought and how to e faithful and patient and he also encouraged him to write more since he knew he had that fond of writing till the day he received a letter from the army telling him that his father died while doing his duty, he felt like his whole world crashed in front of his eyes, he felt like he had died inside, he let go of all of his dreams for awhile but with his grandmother's help he managed to keep going with his life and he studied in college to be a writer since he couldn't be a pilot like his father. His grandmother died when he was 20 years old and left him the house and good amount of money that he could live with till hi find a job. After he graduated by few months, he managed to find a job in a newspaper and he worked in the stories section.

Shino was a calm guy, shy sometimes, distant and not social, he had always hid behind his glasses and pen, he had always found himself in his storied between the lines, he wasn't tall, he was 170 cm and he weighted 65 Kg, he had light brown eyes which matched perfectly with his brown hair and his white skin. His first day in work was good and he had a very nice manger who had always appreciated his work and his hard work so he loved his job so much till the day that manger had a job outside the country and he had a new manger, he thought that he would be nice like his previous one but he was mistaken.

It was friday, 7 AM when the new manger had arrived so the employees were there to welcome him even Shino was there but he was nervous, he had always hated crowd but h had to be there to see his manger and to see how he looked like, he had captured SHino's eyes from the first moment his eyes saw him, he was tall about 190 cm, his body matched perfectly with his length, he had those gray deep eyes with a black hair had slight gray color on the sides above his ears, he was very confident, he barely smiled or even looked at Shino's direction, he lightened his cigaret and looked at them having a very small smile and thanked them for welcoming him allowing them to leave and begin their work but he stopped SHino while he was leaving by his words "Are you the kid who writes in the stories section?? I guess you need to improve your method" Shino's eyes widened and he froze in his place unable to believe what he just heard, he turned around to look at his new manger "Improve my method?" e mager nodded without saying a word then waved by his hand as a sign for him to leave.

Shino was very mad and annoyed at what the other's said but he didn't know that he was a writer as well and it was his way to make his stories sound better, he had experienced hard days with that new manger, he almost hated to in the same place with him, he made him edit his story 10 times, he was screaming inside and he was about to scream at the other not caring about the results but it the monster inside him had calmed down when he saw that smile on ther other's face, a smile he had never seen, for the first time he noticed how charming his eyes look when he smiles..It was just ...charming.. he had a slight blush on his face when he realized that he was staring at the other's face and the other noticed that as well so he smirked a little allowing him to leave after telling him that it was the perfect way to write his story and ordered him to publish it without changing a word in it.

With days passing by, the warm feeling in Shino's heart were increasing towards Murasame his manger and the other noticed that and had a plan to take advantages of that so he started to treat him nicely and pretended to like him just to take what he wanted, he liked SHino's figure, he wanted to touch him everywhere and to see every part of him, he didn't care if he was his or not or even to love him or not, he only wished to have one night with him, no more. But for Shino it was different thing because he wanted to be with him he wanted to feel his touch but as a lover not an user. So one night Murasame asked SHino to come over to his house and to bring the story he was working on with him so he would be able to work on it and help him to make it the best story ever, the other agreed since he wanted to spend most of his time with Murasame and since he was lonely because he had nobody to live with him. He went to manger's house wearing blue jumper and white scarf has blue lines in it around his neck with dark blue trousers and he knocked the door and waited and he got surprised when the other opened the door wearing a silk red rob and his boxers holding a cup of wine in his hand, Shino blushed deeply when he saw the other's bare chest and he looked away but down to avoid eyes contact, the other held his hand heading to the living room to work on their story, he offered him a drink but Shino protested at first since he was lightheaded drunker but he agreed when the other insisted, Shino drank more than 4 cups which were enough to make him drunk and that was what the other wanted, he wanted SHino to lose control.

Murasame gazed at the other's face for few seconds and noticed how beautiful his face was,he caressed it removing the hair that was on Shino's forehead away and pressed his lips against the other's looking into his eyes to see how he would react, Shino's eyes widened in surprise but sooner he started to close them submissively so Murasame didn't stop, he just kept going deepening the kiss, he spreaded the other's lips by his tongue swirling it around his in circular motion sucking on it and licking the tip of it to hold his caliva inside his mouth and tasting letting his hot breaths touch the other's skin, Shino was melting between the other's hands , he wasn't able to resist, he was only panting and blushing bright red, Murasame pulled back looking at the other's red face and noticing his panting enjoying them more than anything, he carried him to his room and pushed him on his bed, he smirked at him before licking his lip, he stood in the front of the bed and took off his robe before bringing chains to tie Shino up but first he took off his whole clothes so he would be able to look at his naked body, it was as he imagined it, every single detail was like the one he had in his mind, he handcuffed him into the edges of the bed and started to caresses the other's body, he leaned down a little to bite his ear enjoying the way the other trembled between his hands and the flinch he had with the perfect match with the blush on his face and hewnted to see it more so he bit his neck a little harder, Shino wiggled and shuddered letting out small moan while wincing "Wh-what are you doing?" he panted while asking him that but for Murasame it seemed like a begging for him to not stop...

• Like 5

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dark Ocean

• BakaxHime

• aizen

• OnyxAriezz

Shino struggled and wiggled wishing to get rid of those handcuffs but it was all in vain, the more he struggled the more Murasame wanted him even more, his blushing face, his wiggles and even his struggles were teasing for the other. MUrasame fondled the other's nipple more pinching it hard while sucking onto the other enjoying SHino's moan and squirms and the begging tone in his voice asking him to stop but he whispered close to the other's lips "Do you really want me to stop?" Shino didn't say a word he just stared at the other's eyes because he didn't know the right answer himself, he didn't know if he wanted him to stop or to continue but MUrasame took it as a no and kept going caressing the other's inner thigh teasingly before rubbing his erection "You struggle and tell me to stop while your member is begging me to touch it" he smirked while saying that continuing with the rubbing fondling the tip of the other's member's head, he leaned down biting his nipple, his stomach, his thigh before sucking onto Shino's erection, it was soft and slow at first before being harder and faster, it increased with Shino's loud moans "A-Ahhhh...ahhh..s-stop...pl.." he arched back struggling more not hating it at all just pretending he didn't want it but deep down he was enjoying it , he wanted more of him, he wanted to feel him deep inside of him. Murasame turned the other's around and pulled his bottom close towards him putting some lube on SHino's private place and started to insert his middle finger slowly pounding softly at first before pulling it out and making them two fingers increasing the pounding speed, Shino moaned little louder and panted arching back "ahhh..i.....it..hurts...ahhh" the other really loved Shino's reactions and that made him want to feel the inside of him. Murasame took off his boxers and inserted his erection into SHino's bottom slowly before pulling it back teasingly, Shino's moans became louder and his pants became heavier not from the pain but from the pleasure, he moaned the other's name "ahhh M-Murasame... please.. touch me more...dont take it out.." he didn't know how he said that but he really wanted to feel him deeper, MUrasame's thrusts became faster and deeper even harder that it was easy to hear the slamming of his balls to SHino's bottom while holding his waist by his hands to control of the other's body motion, Shino clutched the sheet arching back and moaning even more feeling he couldnt handle it anymore "M-Murasame.... i'm.. going to... cu..." he couldnt even finish his word before coming so hard, Murasame slapped his bottom hard and pulled him from his hair saying in Shino's ear " I didnt allow you to cum yet" he bit the other's ear, Shino squirmed and moaned softly trembling between the other's hands, it was few thrusts before MUrsame cums as well arching back and letting out a quiet moan panting heavily grabbing Shino's from his hair to kiss him passionately pushing him down on bed while deepening the kiss fore few seconds before pulling back "now you can rest for awhile, i will have a shower then sleep too" he said that and headed to the bathroom to have a shower but Shino didn't listen to the other and slept because his heart was aching so much, it was too much for him to handle, he got off bed and dressed himself leaning on the wall while getting out the of the room willing to go back home, he was able to hear his own heart beats he was feeling it was going to jump out his chest, his breathes were heavier and after few minutes everything got blank in front of him. MUrasame finished his shower and expected to find Shino in his bed but when he got out he found the bed was empty and he noticed that he took his clothes "He left...".

Murasame expected to see Shino in the morning in the work but he didn't appear, he asked about him but his mates said he took the day off so he didn't pay it much attention and he thought he would see him the other day and thinking that SHino was resting in his home after what happened last night but in fact Shino was laying on a bed but not his bed, it was a bed in the hospital after few strangers picked him up from street and took him to hospital, he knew he wouldn't live much and that his life was about to end soon, maybe in a day, a month or even a year but he wasn't scared of death he catually happy that he will be finally with his father and his grandmother... for him he thought that he would be home..

• Like 5

Murasame had a hard time trying to fall a sleep, he thought he would just sleep deeply when he lays his head on the pillow but he was totally wrong because he couldn't get out Shino's image from his head, he laid his head on his right arm and sleeping on his side gazing at the empty space beside him on the bed and imagining Shino filling that space, he caressed it closing his eyes and wishing if he would be able to see him in the morning. He woke up so early even earlier than everyday hoping to see his Shino but it was only hope because when he arrived he wasn't there, time was passing slowly and Shino never showed up so he had to go to his office and ask his mates about him again, but he felt like the whole place was spinning around him, it felt like the place was crashing when he knew that SHino was in the hospital, he didn't ask why he was there, he wanted to see him as fast as he could so he drove his car to the hospital he was in and asked the nurse for his room number but she told him that nobody was allowed to see him but he insisted and he said " He has o family, i'm all he has and if he has few months maybe days then let me spend them with him, don't let him leave this world alone" for the first time he felt that his heart was pounding so fast, he felt a slight ache in his heart even his eyes were teary and he wondered why he was feeling that way but he didn't want to think about it till he see Shino.

He pulled his feet heavily towards the other's room, deep inside he wished he was dreaming, he wished to find another person in that room but it wasn't a dream, it was so real. He stood there in front of his room preventing him from being inside it that thick glass where he was standing and gazing at Shino, he laid his hands on the glass trying to control his tears while his heart was bleeding when he remembered what he did to him, when he remembered how he treated him and he thought that maybe he was the last person Shino would want to see, maybe he hated him but he Murasame wanted to be by his side, he didn't know why but it was his only wish. He stepped closer to the door and opened it softly to not bother the other ad walked over his bed quietly sitting on the chair was beside the bed.

He held Shino's hand and kissed it tenderly and started to talk to him in low one thinking he wasn't hearing him "If you just can forgive me.. I know i was very bad towards you and i guess i am being punished by losing you.. by not having a chance to make it up for you" he held the other's hand tighter laying his face on it and letting his tears slide down for a little time before standing up getting ready to leave "I will come here everyday, i will talk to you, i will read to you.. I will be your family"

Murasame was a very arrogant man and he was harsh but since Shino was hospitalized he started to change, he became a little softer and caring towards his employees and he was nicer and more patient and everybody has noticed that. He used to vist Shino everyday and tell him about the work and about his day even though everytime he went to him he was asleep due to his medication but he didn't mind but at the same time he wished to see his beautiful eyes once more, he wanted him to see how much he had changed. It was 9 PM when he had tl leave so he leaned down and kissed Shino's forehead softly, a kiss full of love but while he was pulling back Shino opened his eyes slowly and looked up at him saying in low tone "M-Murasame... Is that you? Or im just dreaming" Murasame couldn't believe himself, he held the other's hand and looked deeply into his eyes "Yes.. yes it's me.. I have been waiting for so long time to see your eyes again" Shino caressed the others cheek tenderly having that pity look in his eyes "Where you here all that time?" Murasame nodded still holding the other's hand "Yes, yes i have been waiting for you.. I want to take you home.. I want to make it up for you.. i wanted you to forgive me, i know i was a bad person but i can do better.. I have changed for you, Shino.. For you" Shino just smiled softly "But i'm going home soon, Murasame, and how can not i forgive you? My heart belongs to you, you can do whatever you want to it, i wish if i had a stronger heart to be able to handle the love i have for you.. I have always loved you and i still do and maybe i will not be with you in this life but maybe i will be the next life... may..." Murasame laid his fingers on the other's lips "Shush.. Dont say more.. You will come back home with me.. Shino.. I love you, i always will... my love for you will last even after death.." Shino smiled his weak smile for the last time before closing his eyes and joining his family leaving Murasame behind him shaking him and asking him to wake up "Shino? Shino??! Wake up.. Don't leave me... Shino... I beg you... Don't leave me.. I'm begging you... Stay with me.. For few more seconds..." He pulled him and held him for so long that he wasn't able to remember for how long he held him, he didnt want to let him go, he wished if he died with him but he decided to live and to be a different man at everything and he decided to take care of homeless children and who have no family just for him.. For Shino...

**The end**

• Like 5

:cuteonion45: I'm in love with this story!! By the way, I think I lost a little blood on the second part xD heehee lol :cuteonion9:

Annnd awww this was so beautiful yet sad... D': Thanks

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
-sensei!! x)

• Like 1

:cuteonion45: I'm in love with this story!! By the way, I think I lost a little blood on the second part xD heehee lol :cuteonion9:

Annnd awww this was so beautiful yet sad... D': Thanks @

-sensei!! x)

I'm glad you liked it, Hime ^^

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

You make a good story. *Congratulate with a kiss.* It's great, but I am hurt. So, now, it's your responsible to ease my pain because of the endings you made. (Am I forceful? No? Right?) ^^

• Like 1

You make a good story. *Congratulate with a kiss.* It's great, but I am hurt. So, now, it's your responsible to ease my pain because of the endings you made. (Am I forceful? No? Right?) ^^

Hm? And how can i make that pain disappear?

Forceful hahahaha

I like the story, but I think the pace is too fast

You can be a great writer

How about a darker story? Will you try it one day?

• Like 1

It's just too fast to be said as "sad" or "tragic" story

1. You could use many dialogues for Shino and Murasame's thoughts toward eachothers, and you could add the thoughts about society's judgement toward them

2. Make Shino be a tsundere or tsunshun...so it would be more complicated

3. The handcuffs...it would be interesting if Shino felt like he was being raped and got a trauma toward Murasame. So, Murasame would feel more regret and did those for-Shino-stuffs (being a different man, took care of homeless children) to erase his sin

But

...please remember that I just can critisize other's work. I can't even write a story

, im a beginner, i'm not a professional writer, and i dont mind anything of what you have said, actually you commenting on it means you liked it somehow, i know i would have gone for more details but i meant to make it short. I was not in the mood of making it long.

BUt i shall thank you for your honest words, i always appreciate honest people.