(Private RP) Bad Luck <<zeiii & syaoran-puu>>

Guest syaoran-puu

Guest zeiii

Hugh knew that Mars wasn't just being courteous. He knew that he wanted him too. He stood up to take off his pants and underwear, making him fully naked as well. He laid down the bed and commanded the other man, "Climb on top of me, your ass facing this way." His voice was gentle yet strong, as if no one can disobey him.

His cock was hard as well from the noises and the teasing he had been doing to the man before him.

Guest syaoran-puu

Mars licked his lips only to bite it as he nodded and moved into position, it was awkward with the broken arm but he managed. Holding the cast to his chest and other arm to brace himself as he positioned his arse for the other. Being so exposed was both exhilarating and nerve wracking! But the embarrassment soon faded as he looked at the hard length before him!

Unable to use his hands to help, he mouthed his way down the length before taking the mushroom head into mouth. Sucking and licking, playing with the slit and sliding his tongue inside it before he started to bob his head up and down. Relaxing his throat muscles he took more and more of Hughs length until he could finally deep throat him all.

His throat muscles rippled and clenched around that thick member invading his mouth.

Guest zeiii

Hugh groaned in pleasure as he felt the stimulation on his throbbing member.

Not backing down, he resumed rimming the man's hole while a finger started to probe at the entrance. His tongue and fingers were widening the entrance gently. At the same time, his other hand played with the front.

Guest syaoran-puu

Mars felt his body shudder, the feeling of fingers on his cock and fingers in his hole we’re almost too much! He was tight. He could tell that much. It really had been a long while since he’d last done this!

Redoubling his efforts he bobbed his head back up, just the tip in his mouth before he swallowed him whole again.

He continued the motion. His throat aching though it didn’t stop him! Mars felt his legs begin to shake a little too as need raged within him!

Guest zeiii

Hugh stopped to get the bottle of lube he took earlier from his belongings and put a generous amount on his fingers and on Mars's ass. He took his cock into his mouth as well as his fingers proceeded to work on his hole, one finger sliding in and out.

At the same time, the stimulation on his cock was pleasing him. Hugh only thought of him as a clumsy kid, but he knew his moves on the bed as well. The thought pleased him.

Guest syaoran-puu

Mars was hopeful that Hugh liked his actions.... especially as he shuddered, feeling the cold lube on his arse.

His hips seemed to have a mind of their own! Grinding forward into that heated mouth and backwards into that probing finger!

Mars was soon panting and needy, copious amounts of precum dribbling free. “M-more... please, H-Hugh!” He moaned, begging breathily.

Guest zeiii

Hugh liked how Mars was wanton before him, begging for more stimulation. He never thought this man would be so sexy in bed... or maybe he did that's why he wanted him the moment he saw him in the clinic.

As his mouth moved and sucked, another finger slipped inside him, scissoring him inside to loosen up the hole. He was readying him for something bigger than fingers.

Guest syaoran-puu

Mars hummed. His hips moving even as his mouth continued the work.

After a while he popped the cock free from his mouth and looked back at him. Lust filled eyes dazzled by him. “It’s enough....” he tried to smile. “Take me.” He knew there’d be a stab of pain but he welcomed it!

Guest zeiii

Hugh licked his lip in excitement upon hearing the words uttered by Mars. Gently, he flipped him so that he lied on his back again. That way, he won't feel uncomfortable with his broken arm.

He positioned himself between the other man's legs and again gave a light kiss behind his knee. Afterwards, he directed his member on the twitching entrance he loosened up earlier. It was still tight and he found it difficult to go in, but the warmth of the flesh welcomed him.

Guest syaoran-puu

Mars shuddered as he was finally penetrated. That heat was opening him up so wide.

He swallowed as he forced himself to relax, pushing out as Hugh pushed in to make it easier.

There was a bite of pain but he moaned at the pleasure that was coupled with it!

Guest zeiii

As he pushed slowly, he leaned forward to reach for a kiss to help him relax more. Hugh was overwhelmed by the warmth of the other man enveloping him and swallowing him, giving him pleasure he didn't expect this man can give.

"I don't think I can be gentle anymore," he whispered in a low voice to his ear as he pushed it all in.

Guest syaoran-puu

The kiss was more soft and tender than he’d expected from Hugh! But it did indeed relax him, accepting the rest of that hard cock inside his warm chute.

Mars felt his breathing hitch as his smile wobbled. The answer was simple.... “then don’t be.”

Guest zeiii

How cunning, Hugh thought at Mars as he told him to stop being gentle when a few moments earlier, he asked him to be gentle. "Don't regret your choice," he rumbled beside his ear like a tempted wolf.

As if unleashing a beast, he pushed himself inside deep up to the hilt hitting the insides then pulled out. He pushed then pulled repeatedly in a vigorous manner.

Guest syaoran-puu

Mars knew he should beg Hugh to go slow, to cherish him and let him adjust... but now that that’s was actually a cock buried in his arse he couldn’t help but need more! Faster. Harder!

Hugh didn’t disappoint!

His hips moved with such power that Mars was sure even his teeth could feel it! His chute clenched right around the others arousal. His need mouthing!

He wrapped his arms around the guy, holding him close as he was ridden! Doctor Dreamy, for a single moment, was one with him! Thrusting so hard and fast that his own cock twitched with wanton need.

“Agh!” He moaned. The power of the other man was almost dizzying!

Guest zeiii

Hugh felt intense pleasure as Mars's insides enveloped him. It was almost as if they were yearning for his cock, sucking him as he pulled out. This was way better than any partner he had, whether man or woman.

He felt the other man's arms wrap around his neck to pull him closer, and he leaned down for another deep kiss. His tongue slithered onto the other's mouth and licked the roofing of his mouth. As he did so, his free right hand reached for the man's aching cock and proceeded to stroke it along with his thrusts.

Guest syaoran-puu

Mars mewled as the others hands touched his weeping, needy cock. He whimpered into their kiss, surrendering to Hugh completely.

Right now, his body was at the others disposal!

Mars panted softly, his body shuddering.... the ripple of pleasure started in his balls. Pulling them right before zipping through his cock from base to tip! It tingles all over his body until his very toes curled! “Agh! C-close!” He warmed, trying to hold off until he was given permission.

Guest zeiii

Hugh was also reaching the edge of pleasure as the man's insides were giving him intense pleasure. "Let's cum together," he rumbled to Mars's ear in a throaty voice as he was holding back his ecstasy. He started to go in and out more vigorously as to reach the peak while giving the other pleasure as well on both ends.

Guest syaoran-puu

Together? The idea had him squirming below the other man.

“Okay!” He panted softly below him, legs gripping his hips.

It was all too much! His sides felt like we’re splitting. He was going to be broken in two if this continued! “Aghh!” He cried out as it was finally too much and he came. His chute clenching and rippling beneath the other!

Guest zeiii

"Ngh!!" Hugh groaned as he let out his fluid inside the other man, warmth leaving filling his insides. It seems that he forgot to put on a condom due to their heated passion, he'll just have to clean him up later.

With a squelch he pulled out, then laid beside Mars while panting. "I'll clean you up when you're ready," he said as he was catching his breath.

Guest syaoran-puu

Mars blushed at the feeling inside. The hot liquid spilling from his arse as the other pulled out. “Oh.... Eh.... okay?” He smiled slightly, it wobbled on his face.

“For the record... I’m clean. Being so accident prone? I’ve had a few STI tests before procedures and stuff.” Mars didn’t like playing around with his health.

Mars rolled, moving a hand over the others waist a moment. Just coming down from his high.

Would he be kicked out soon?

Guest zeiii

Hugh smiled back gently. After successfully capturing him, he still wasn't satisfied. He wanted more of him, as if he couldn't get enough on a drug he's starting to get addicted to. As he was thinking, he looked at Mars seriously. Snapping out of reality, he reached for a pack of cigarettes on his nightstand and lit a stick.

"I'm also clean, if that's what you're worried about," he made clear. Despite his promiscuous lifestyle, he is very careful and took this part of his health seriously since it can affect his reputation.

"Did I meet your expectations?" he asked smugly as he puffed his cigarette.

Guest syaoran-puu

Mars let him go, taking that as the sign to not hold him or cuddle. That was okay. It wasn’t everyone’s cup of tea. Especially for one night stands.

He chuckled. “It was fun, if that’s what you’re asking.” Mars mimicked his phrasing. “I should go clean up. Where’s your bathroom?” He asked politely.

Guest zeiii

Hugh put out his cigarette halfway through on an ashtray. He stood up in front of Mars, waiting for him to do so as well. "I said I'll help you out, right? You'll find it difficult with just one hand," he said firmly as if there was no choice for him but obey.

Guest syaoran-puu

Mars blinked at that. “Oh... I know you said that.... but...” he looked away. Why did he feel like he had no choice here? “Okay.... I can.... do it myself but you can help.”

Maybe Mars was being stubborn or proud? He wasn’t sure. He also didn’t know if he should be leaving now or if Hugh had other plans for him....

As he stood he felt a little bit of cum dribble out his arsehole making his squirm. Memories so good!

Guest zeiii

Hugh leaned in to Mars's ear and said, "Don't be shy, I'm here to assist in all your needs." He uttered smugly.

He gave a squeeze to Mars's ass then proceeded to go outside the bedroom, leading the way to the bathroom. He walked to the door next to the bedroom and opened it, showing the bathroom to the other man. It was spacious and clean, like a hotel's bathroom. There was a shower stall beyond a frosted glass which can fit two people and a separate bath tub. Hugh opened one of the cabinets in search for a plastic bag to cover Mars's cast. He eventually found one and waited for him to give his hand.