(Private RP) Bad Luck <<zeiii & syaoran-puu>>

Guest syaoran-puu

Guest syaoran-puu

“Director? Wow!” Mars whistled. “That’s a little of responsibility....” he agreed, watching him a moment as he considered thing. “Sounds tough. But for the record? I think you’re a good doctor. You’ve always helped me when you’ve been my doctor.” Mars laughed sheepishly, “which is more often than it should be... I know.”

He paused and looked at him, watching him glance out if the window. He moved a hand to squeeze him elbow slightly. “You okay?”

Guest zeiii

"I'm rebelling against them though," Hugh answered to the impressed man. He laughed but his eyes weren't laughing. He didn't care about the responsibility, he just didn't want to be their obedient dog nor did he have an interest in the authority games they had.

At the concern Mars had for him, he realized he was getting carried away by the thoughts of his family. "Oh, seems like I talked too much," he stopped himself. "You? What kind of job does a clumsy guy like you do that holds?" he asked casually.

Guest syaoran-puu

“You are?” Mars quirked a brow, surprised. He wasn’t he was the one to have an opinion about all this though.

“Me?” He smiled. “I’m a tech-guy. I get to work from home. I fix computers and offer phone support. But being at home means less accidents....” Mars laughed, “though I still have plenty of them.” He looked at the broken arm.

“I’m pretty good at my job at least.”

Guest zeiii

Hugh relaxed as the other man talked about himself. "I don't know much about tech but it's good you found a job suiting your lifestyle," he commented kindly. Why does he feel like being kind to this man?

"Don't worry, I'll take care of your injuries," he reassured him. "..as well as your other needs" he added while whispering to his ear.

Guest syaoran-puu

“I was lucky.” He knew that. Mars liked the solitary scene too. It was soothing and no judged or laughed at himZ

Mars shivered at those whispered words, turning to look at the doctor in surprise. Cheeks flushed he spoke; “you speak so easily of such things.” He blushed brighter.

Mars hesitated a moment but reached with his good hand to Hugh’s leg, squeezing a little. “Just.... go slow with me?” He blushed brighter. His nerves racing. He felt a little sick and the idea of running away was bouncing lightly lightning in his mind!

Guest zeiii

Hugh let the comment on his playboy attitude pass. However, he was tempted to go further by the combination of the shyness and the aggression the other man had.

"You seem to know how to tempt a man as well," he commented. His cock grew larger inside his pants as he felt a soft touch against his thigh. With a heave, Hugh lifted the Mars like a princess. Looks like his constant deadlift with weights pulled off since he can do lift an adult man. "Shall we take this to bed?" he asked as he smirked.

Guest syaoran-puu

Mars squeaked at being lifted. He knew he wasn’t heavy but the man made it look so effortless! He grabbed hold of the guy, trying to ensure he didn’t fall.... he was accident prone after all!

When he heard the other he blushed. He had come with him for that.... right? There was no point beating around the bush anymore? “Y-yeah....” his smile wobbled but he nodded. “Bed... sounds good....” at least it would be relatively comfortable there?

He felt giddy and needy, he wasn’t about to deny that he wanted to sleep with the guy.

Guest zeiii

"As you wish," Hugh answered politely as if giving Mars the authority although the one in control of the situation was him. He carried the man to an ajar door leading to his bedroom.

He pushed the door open which revealed the room. The bedroom was dimly lit by moonlight shining from a glass sliding door leading to the terrace. The bedroom also seemed as if it wasn't lived in. It only had a king-sized bed, a nightstand holding a digital alarm clock, and a closet--just the basics essentials.

Hugh put down Mars on the bed gently.

Guest syaoran-puu

Mars smiled shyly up at him from the bed. His legs squirming a little. His sling felt heavy and stiff but he didn’t complain. His chest felt tight as his heart raged widely.

He eyed the other with hooded eyes. “Will you help me take off the sling? Please?” He didn’t want to feel more hindered than he already did.

Mars chewed his lip a little.

Guest zeiii

Hugh smiled back at Mars who smiled at him. He sat down beside him then reached for the sling to loosen it, proceeding to pull it over his head then off the cast.

"What do you want me to do next?" he asked coyly with a smile.

Guest syaoran-puu

Mars had never been good at taking the lead. He’d always assumed Hugh would be more..... forceful? Maybe that wasn’t the right word....?

He looked at the man.... reaching and touching his chest a moment. “M-maybe we... should get comfortable?” He suggested, stammering slightly.

Guest zeiii

Hugh enjoyed watching Mars squirm and struggle in discomfort. He knew this type wouldn't be so bold despite wanting it, which makes putting him in this situation more amusing.

"Comfortable..." he reached for the man's pants. "..here?" he brushed lightly through the cloth then pulled the zipper open.

Guest syaoran-puu

Mars blushed. He knew Hugh was teasing.... but why did each word have to feel so good? Feel so right?

Maybe he liked the way he was tortured? A secret fetish?

“Y-yes.....” his smile wobbled but looked at him as firmly as he could. “You too?” High was wearing too many clothes too.

Guest zeiii

As if he was commanded, Hugh unbuttoned his shirt. He revealed his body, lean yet muscular which made sense that he can carry an adult man with ease.

"I'll help you with your clothes too," he said as he took off Mars's shirt gently the same way he did earlier in the examination room. He also proceeded to take off the man's pants then gave a light kiss to his inner thigh.

Guest syaoran-puu

Mars felt his thigh being kissed and shivered, the muscle flexing a little.

“Thank you.” He chewed his lip. Mars didn’t know how to take the other as they both lay bare and exposed. He knew he liked the others chest. Who wouldn’t!

His cock was semi hard already and rising with interest. It really had been so long....

“H-Hugh...?” He chewed his lip. Taking a risk he leaned in and kissed him.

Guest zeiii

Hugh held Mars's chin as he kissed back deeply, tongue sneaking into the other man's mouth and playing for dominance. He licked the other man's tongue and pulled away while lightly biting the lower lip.

It was time to stop messing around and seize control. Hugh stood up, pushed Mars down the bed and climbed on top of him. His head wandered to his chest and he started playing with the man's nipples. He licked and sucked on the right while pinching and teasing the left nipple.

Guest syaoran-puu

The kiss was strangely soothing, but part of him was happy to have Hugh take over! He surrendered dominance to him.

He grunted at the roll, Mars whimpered in soft pleasure as he felt his nipples tease. He moved his cast arm above his head and the other covered his mouth to stop the embarrassing noises!

Mars felt his back arch as need flooded him! Sure enough his cock even rose to attention!

Guest zeiii

Hugh noticed the mumbled moans which made his mouth stop so he can speak. "Let me hear you," he rumbled in a deep voice. He continued to play with his nipples as his free hand reached for the man's cock. With a light pull, he exposed the growing flesh and stroked it.

Guest syaoran-puu

Mars wasn’t used to being loud.... but he tried to move his hand, his moans a little more open....

He didn’t apologise! Instead he reached and touched the man’s arm as he felt his legs shudder with Hugh’s touch. “Agh!”

His thighs shook. Need spreading through him. So much so that his legs parted slightly.

Guest zeiii

Hugh stimulated him all at once for a while until he stopped then moved his head to Mars's exposed cock. He took it in his mouth and sucked while bobbing his head.

At the man's moans, he felt his need arise as well. His own cock grew inside his pants making him feel wanton.

Guest syaoran-puu

The teasing was too much for Mars! He flailed a little as the guy sucked on his cock. Unable to escape the pleasure!

He gasped! Mewling sultry as his eyes turned hooded.

Mars wanted more! Wanted to suck and play with Huge too! But how was he meant to voice that request! How was he meant to ask for more?

Instead of words he hooked a leg over the man’s back and pulled him closer.

Guest zeiii

Hugh continue to suck on his cock, tongue teasing the tip once in a while. His hands played with his testicles for a bit then proceeded to wander to his ass. He squeezed them tight then removed the piece of underwear completely, making the man fully naked before him.

"Open your legs," he commanded. He could easily open them himself but he wanted the other man to do it while feeling embarrassed.

Guest syaoran-puu

Mars couldn’t help but react and feel a desperate need as the other played with him. His body shaking as he gently moaned.

The fact he was asked to be spread his legs indeed made him blush embarrassed. He swallowed and slowly spread as then.

He looked at the other and shivered a little. Mars still held no voice. Didn’t dare to break the moment.

Guest zeiii

"Good boy," Hugh commended Mars with a smirk. He reached for the nightstand where a bottle of lubricant was taken. He then put a pillow under his ass to expose the lower half to him. He slowly kissed his way up from the inner thigh to his ass, taking a light bite once. He licked the man's hole then proceeded to eat him out.

Guest syaoran-puu

Each little touch drove Mars wild with lust. Each kiss and nip drove his need higher.

He felt the man’s tongue probe at his entrance. The muscle clench a moment as that hit, wet tongue rimmed him. A gasp escaped him as Hugh pushed his tongue inside, spreading him!

Automatically he covered his mouth to try and stop the noises of his pleasure. His shoulders digging deeper into the bedding as his body arched.

Mars rested his feet on the guys back only to look down at the very pretty sight. “D-do you....” he stuttered out, “want me t-t-to return the f-favour?” He licked his lips lips, his meaning clear enough. He could see Hugh was still half dressed.... maybe they needed to change that? It was he going to fuck him with his pants still on? There was something incredible sexy about that thought!