(Private RP) Bad Luck <<zeiii & syaoran-puu>>

Guest syaoran-puu

Guest zeiii

Hugh felt proud as he observed each reaction the younger man had to his touch. What more if he touched him to his most private parts? He wondered to himself.

"I'll take you home then," he boldly claimed him as if he caught his prey in his trap. "It'll be easier for me to drive to my place," he later explained as if taking away earlier malice he had in his words.

He went to the nurse's station to sign his timesheet as well as the discharge papers earlier prepared by the nurse. "Finish things up in here, I'll wait for you in the parking lot," he said as he greeted people to announce his early departure. A few asked why but he skillfully avoided giving too much details.

Guest syaoran-puu

Mars nodded. He signed the papers, accepting the pain medication and talking a moment with a few people who reminded him to be careful.if only it was so easy!” He laughed softly.

Heading to the parking lot he wandered for a moment, nearly getting run over as he looked for the doctor.

Maybe this was where the other shoe really dropped? All the teasing over and the guy had simply gone home. Mars felt his chest tighten. He’d been silly to get his hopes up!

He headed through the carpark to the taxi rank only to freeze.... there....! Doctor Dreamy!

Mars felt his cheeks pinken again as he headed over. “Are you sure this okay?” He just needed to check!

Guest zeiii

Hugh stood in the parking lot. He lit up another stick of cigarette and puffed. He wondered about the light-haired young man who piqued his interest. Was it his clumsiness or his features that drawn him? Or did he want to destroy him? He didn't know if his intentions were pure or distorted, but he didn't care. If it gets too dangerous, he can distance himself. In the mean time, it's time for some amusement.

As his thoughts rambled on, he sensed footsteps in the parking lot. Hugh turned to the direction of the sound to find a man blushing like an adolescent. Yup, too adorable to pass by, he confirmed with himself. "Are you scared of getting eaten?" he answered to the question hinting his desire.

Guest syaoran-puu

Mars laughed at his words but nodded, “it has presented itself as a possibility.”

He laughed nervously, “I mean, you’re Doctor Dreamy;” he blushed for saying that outloud, “and I’m just clumsy, fumbling Mars.”

Sure, Mars didn’t think his looks were hideous! But they weren’t the nicest either. Hugh could have his pick of men! Why pick him?

He touched his broken arm a moment, as if gaining a moment of courage. “It’s been a while since.... since I last had sex.” He explained.

Guest zeiii

Astounded by the words he called him, he laughed aloud. "Doctor Dreamy? That's embarrassing," he stopped to give another burst of laughter. "Just call me Hugh," he said after calming down.

The tension suddenly lost its place in the atmosphere but it was brought back when Mars talked about his previous experience. "I'll try to go easy on you," he said as he inhaled the last puff of his cigarette and extinguished it by throwing it to the ground. He then proceeded to open the passenger's seat door of his car, waiting for the other man to go inside.

Guest syaoran-puu

Hearing Hugh laugh was lovely. He really enjoyed it. Really enjoyed just being more relaxed around the man.

When the foot was opened, Mars gladly stepped inside and took a seat. He looked up and smiled at Hugh. “Okay, Hugh. Though I think I prefer Doctor Dreamy.” He teased lightly.

It was a little awkward but he buckled up and was soon ready to go!

He smiled over at Hugh and then looked forward. Why did he suddenly feel like a sheep captured by a wolf?

Guest zeiii

Hugh was amused by the light teasing made by the younger man. He was being teased but not played around with. It's rather innocent. "What's this, you've got the guts to tease me now?" he commented lightly, letting the light atmosphere linger.

He was rather disappointed by the easy conquest, but there was never an occurrence where he had difficulty courting someone anyway so he didn't think much of it. The man has got guts and clumsiness going for him, and he wasn't corrupted despite the tough life he imagined he's living.

Hugh proceeded to the driver's seat and buckled his own seatbelt. "Excuse the smell of cigarettes, I smoke inside sometimes," the other man was in no position to complain but it was courtesy to apologize for it.

Guest syaoran-puu

Mars smiled. “Sorry.”

As they got settled he couldn’t help but worry. He couldn’t help but feel like he was making a mistake.

Was it too late to back out?

“It’s okay.” He smiled softly. Only as they got going his heart started racing. Mars gripped the belt.

Please don’t be mad! “Actually.... would... eh.... could you just take me home?” This wasn’t him. He didn’t get swept up by hot strangers and go back to their place.

Mars didn’t have good luck.

Now wouldn’t be any differently!

Guest zeiii

"Got cold feet?" Hugh playfully asked in a mocking tone. He wasn't too keen on picking up a man from the hospital either but he didn't let it show. "No problem, but that'll require you to tell me where you live," he pressed. He pressed the ignition button which made the car automatically lock the doors.

"Expect private check-ups," he suggestively said as he drove into the main road.

Guest syaoran-puu

Mars shuddered.... he looked over at the man.

“What do.... what do you want from me?” Maybe he’d relax if knew. Mars had assumed sex, but maybe he was wrong.

He pulled at the material of his trousers. “Yours then.... I guess. I’ll get a taxi home later....” it might be best not to show Doctor Dreamy where he lived.... right?

Mars felt like his cheeks were on fire.

Guest zeiii

"I told you before, I want you. Your features, they strike to me as unique," Hugh explained himself but still avoided the question. He wasn't sure what he wanted either, but maybe if they had sex tonight he'd get an idea.

"You can't escape from me, you know. I'm your helping hand for six weeks. Remember entering your address in the patient information?" he reminded the other man, thinking that he's giving him a choice of where to go for the night. "So choose at your convenience.

Guest syaoran-puu

Mars blushed at that. He forget the guy could get access to his details....

He tried to mull it over but the answer seemed the same. “Yours.” Maybe then he’d at least have an escape? Hopefully? Maybe? Who knew?

Mars was a little unsure about any of this! “Yours is fine.” He said softly again, as if to cement the decision with himself!

Guest zeiii

Hugh laughed lightly at the flustered man. "Don't worry, I'm not a bad guy," he assured him. He didn't know his intentions either, but it was not something too evil. The most he wanted to do was manipulation.

His place was a much more convenient choice too. It was the venue for his countless hookups anyway.He could always show up at the other man's place uninvited if ever he wanted to see him again. He made a few turns from main road while passing a few drinking holes. Those were his usual playing ground.

Guest syaoran-puu

Mars knew he was a fly caught in a spiders web. He stole glances over at the doctor. He was good looking. There was no denying that. He seemed to know what he wanted, even if Mars didn’t exactly understand that....

“How far is your place?” He asked, curiously.

When they eventually pulled up he climbed out, stumbling over the doorframe and tripping into the door. He was so lucky the door was there! Otherwise he’d be on the floor! Only one arm to try and stop him. He flushed and looked over at the doctor before clearing his throat. “So you live here?” It was nothing like Mars place!

He couldn’t help but feel a touch intimidated.

Guest zeiii

They pulled over a high rise condominium in a prime spot. This was actually a gift from his parents so that they at least knew where he lived, but they never bothered to send him anything nor did they ever drop by. "Yeah, though it's not my money," Hugh confirmed humbly.

He took the other man's free hand gently to guide him inside as well as prevent accidents from the almost unwordly clumsiness of his companion. They passed the lobby which showed that living there was not something a small-time doctor can afford.

Guest syaoran-puu

Mars couldn’t help but utterly enthralled. His mouth hung open a moment until he forced it close! So much opulence and beauty surrounded him that Mars felt rather out of place!

He swallowed and moved closer the man. He was out of his depth! But if it wasn’t Hugh’s money.... whose? Did the guy have a rich sugar daddy or something?

Mars could do nothing more than silently follow Hugh to his place. In for a penny, in for a pound!

Guest zeiii

Hugh noticed Mars's discomfort as he observed the other man inched closer to him. Part of him wanted to explain further to ease his concerns but he left the other man to wonder since it was too bothersome.

They soon reached the door to his unit, which he unlocked with a passcode. The door chimed as it unlocked, and he opened the door. The unit was clean since it was regularly maintained by a housekeeper. It was a one-bedroom unit, with a common area that was almost empty aside from the sofa and a coffee table with an ashtray. He didn't have a dining table, just a couple of barstools against the counter. The lack of furniture made the place seem larger than it already is.

"Make yourself comfortable," he said as he loosened his necktie which marked the end of his day.

Guest syaoran-puu

Mars looked around the place before taking a seat on the sofa and waiting. “You have a nice place....” he offered gently.

He smiled softly, shyly.

His heart raced a little. Giddy with excitement and yet a touch of concern.

Guest zeiii

Hugh simply shrugged. He didn't earn the place so comments on it didn't matter much to him. It was comfortable and convenient, that's why he lived there. He opened the fridge for a can of beer and offered one to his guest too, "Do you want some beer?"

All traces of him being a physician was lost, he was acting like a normal salary man tired after a long day at work. He peered over Mars who sat on his sofa. It would be nice if I can keep him, he selfishly thought as if he was looking at a toy in a store.

Guest syaoran-puu

Mars looked over and blinked. “Oh.... I’m sorry.” He hummed softly. “I don’t think I should? Not with the pain medication. Do you have any fruit juice?” He asked softly.

He felt something shift inside his soul. Had he made the right decision coming here?

Guest zeiii

Hugh forgot that Mars isn't supposed to drink for a few days. However, he was also caught off-guard by his choice of beverage. He laughed a little to himself. There was no way he had fruit juice in his fridge. He glanced at the contents of his fridge: ginger ale, tonic water, beer, and bottled water.

"Ginger ale should be good enough," he spoke to himself as he popped open the can of beer he took for himself and gulped. He took the can of ginger ale and gave it to Mars.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Oh?” Mars accepted the can with surprise. Not exactly fruit juice. “Thank you.” He hummed softly.

Mars sipped the ginger ale, the bubbles tickling his throat.

He looked over at the doctor and smiled shyly. “You seem more comfortable now we’re not in the hospital.”

Guest zeiii

Hugh took another sip of his beer before answering, "Well, there's no one to stop me outside the hospital. I also have a professional and a private side." He hinted that even though he was a doctor, he didn't exactly live an honorable life.

"You should've seen through a bit since I take an extra mile of being a doctor not taking care of his own health," he added, referring to his regular smoking habit. His meals were healthy though, the housekeeper prepares meals for him and stores them in the fridge. The combination of the alcohol and the relaxation of his own home made him more comfortable.

Guest syaoran-puu

“True...” everyone had two sides. Mars knew that. He smiled at the man and sipped his ginger beer a little.

“I see.” He hummed.

Mars shifted in the seat and tried to get comfortable.

After a moment he asked, “why did you become a doctor.”

Guest zeiii

What's with that smile? he thought to himself as he was shocked by the pure reactions he had despite as if he knew the distorted reality of the world.

He didn't felt like lying or putting up a front to the question raised so he answered honestly. "I came from a family of doctors. They wouldn't support my studies if I didn't study medicine, not that I wanted to study anything in particular," he explained. As he remembered this 'family', he glared at the window where a big hospital can be seen in the skyline. "They want me to take over as director there," he added with animosity.