(Private RP) Master Bound <<syaoran-puu and Kotorichan>>

Guest syaoran-puu

Guest syaoran-puu

Sebastian finished up and looked over at him. He stayed on his hands and crawled towards him, his little tail twitching behind him.

“Please, Master. I want to taste your cum. To feel branded by you. To be marked so intimately there’s no question who owns me. Please let me use my dirty, slutty mouth upon you, let me suck you clean and bring you yet more please. Let me taste you, Master. Please?” He paused, kneeling between his knees as he looked up at him.

Guest Kotorichan

Veryn grabbed Sebastian's braided hair, tugging it to force his head back. "Such a good slut..." He leaned down and kissed his forehead. "I guess I have no choice but to reward you." He released the man's hair and pulled his cock out. "Go ahead and show your gratitude..."

Guest syaoran-puu

Sebastian grunted at the tug. Looking at Veryn a moment, before smiling at the ‘reward’.

“Thank you for the delicious meal I’m about to receive, Master.” He wasted no time as he took him into his mouth and started to suck him off.

Guest Kotorichan

Veryn let out a low groan and gently pulled out the hair tie, allowing Sebastian's hair to fall loose. He ran his fingers through the silky locks. "I'm tempted to call Horus in to ask him to bring me a snack..." He smirked. "Just to show off how well trained you are."

Guest syaoran-puu

Sebastian teased for the desk and silently pointed to Horus’s button should Veryn be serious.

Soon his hands returned and he licked and lapped at the delicious lollipop in front of him. He closed his eyes, his hair trickling over his shoulders and stroking Veryn’s groin while he worked. Head bobbing. Tongue swirling.

Guest Kotorichan

Veryn thought for a moment before pressing the button. "Horus? Please bring me up a snack." He said before releasing the button and moving his hand back to Sebastian's hair. "If you make me cum before he gets here then I have another idea..." He grinned and pushed Sebastian's head down farther on his cock.

Guest syaoran-puu

Sebastian continued to fuck him with his mouth. What idea, master?

He swirled his tongue and dipped into the slit, enjoying the taste of his last release. He hummed eagerly. You taste the best, Master.

Guest Kotorichan

Veryn groaned softly, leaning back in his chair. "I'm wondering how he might react if he walks in on me using your body as a footrest." He watched the man through lustful eyes. "Would you like that? To be seen being completely objectified by your master?"

Guest syaoran-puu

He sped up his efforts as if attempting to make him cum faster. Who would have guessed he’d like.... that?

Still, he reached and fondled his balls too. Taking all of him into his mouth before repeating.

Horus was walking towards the office. Tray and snack in hand. At least this is a fairly normal request. He mused to himself before knocking on the door.

Guest Kotorichan

Veryn grinned at the man's effort. "So needy..." He groaned. "You don't want to savor your treat?"

He glanced up at the sound of Horus knocking on the door. "Come in" He gripped Sebastian's hair and forced his head down fully, cumming deep in his throat. he can watch you get into position for me. he decided.

Guest syaoran-puu

Sorry. I crave you.

Sebastian nearly gagged as he was forced down but swallowed as much as he could. A small stream escaping his lips.

Horus walked in with the tray only to freeze at.... a very naked Sebastian. Have they changed the time of rendezvous? “your snack.”

Sebastian licked the cum from his lips and got down like a stool for Veryn. Like this, Master?

Cum? Horus could see it. Sebastian ate so eagerly then frowned. What’s he doing now?

Guest Kotorichan

Perfect

"Ah yes, thank you." Veryn fixed his pants, putting his cock away, and turned his chair to face the door. He didn't even look at Sebastian as he casually rested his feet on the man's back, acting as if it was the most natural thing in the world. "Bring it here please." He held out a hand.

Guest syaoran-puu

Sebastian grunted a little from the initial contact but relaxed under him. Why did he like the way Horus looked? Or the way Veryn after? Like Seb was no more than a thing at his disposal? He closed his eyes and tried not to get hard!

Horus blinked, but stepped closer. He’s using him as furniture? He has that much control over him already? So soon? He thought amazed. “Here, Master.” He placed the snack down, but his eyes melt wandering to Sebastian.

Guest Kotorichan

It's too bad the toys haven't arrived yet... Can you imagine how it would feel to have a vibrator in you right now? You'd have to struggle to keep yourself upright while I played with the controller...

"Thank you." Veryn smiled and began to snack on the food. "Can I trust you to bring the tutor up here when they arrive?"

Guest syaoran-puu

Sebastian whimpered at that thought, Pure torture, Master. I would love it. He meant it too. His renewing lust permeated the air.

“Of course, Young master.” Horus looked to Sebastian a moment then back. “Do you not believe you will be distracted with your bonded naked at your feet, Young master.” I’d want to fuck him instead of listening. clearing his throat he headed to the door. “Is that all, Young master?” Shit. Hard again. I’m going to fuck him so hard later he’ll taste it in his mouth.

Guest Kotorichan

"If Sebastian is a distraction then I'll send him away during my lesson." Veryn said simply. "I thought that much would be obvious... Perhaps I'm not the one we have to worry about being distracted?" He smirked.

"That is all, you are dismissed." He waited until the door was fully closed before moving his feet off Sebastian's back. "I can't tell if it's more cruel to use you as furniture or to ask you to restrain yourself when we're together." He teased.

Guest syaoran-puu

Sebastian sat up slightly when the other moved off him. He didn’t get off the floor. Instead he reached and touched Veryn’s cheek. “Nothing is cruel as long as you need me.”

He looked to the door. “Is he distracted by us?”

Guest Kotorichan

"He was thinking about how much he wants to fuck you." Veryn nuzzled his hand. "He got hard just from seeing you like that."

He leaned in and caught Sebastian's lips in a gentle kiss before pulling away. "You probably should get dressed though, otherwise I'll get distracted too..."

Guest syaoran-puu

Sebastian chuckled, kissing him once more. “Sure, master.”

Horus is excited for tonight. What if he reacts badly when he learns he can’t satisfy me like you can? He worries softly as he started to dressed.

It didn’t take long to be fully dressed.

Another knock at the door. “That must be Horus and your tutor.” Seb smiled.

Guest Kotorichan

Veryn caught Sebastian's hand and gently kissed his fingertips. "I'm not going to let him hurt you..." He promised. "The moment you use the safe word I'll stop him, even if I have to drag him off you. If I feel you getting scared or experiencing pain then I'll also stop him..." He rose to his feet, wrapping an arm around Sebastian's waist and pulling him close. "I love you..." He murmured. "If you want then we can call the whole thing off."

He glanced up at the sound of the knock. "Right..." He caught Sebastian's lips in a light kiss before pulling away and sitting down. "Come in." He called out.

Guest syaoran-puu

“I don’t want to call it off.” He admits only to blush. “Though he’ll be the third person I’ve ever slept with....” he shook his head. “I want him to see how much I belong to you. Only you.” Sebastian meant it too.

He kissed him. “I know.” He blushed. I feel the same.

He stepped back as the door opened.

Horus walked in, “Master Veryn, please allow me to introduce Taylor McDougal. The tutor you requested.” He looked to Sebastian. A pity he’s dressed, might have been fun to see him teased more. he returned his gaze to Veryn. “Would you like a tray of refreshments, Master?”

Taylor bowed, “Lord Veryn. A pleasure to make you’re acquaintance.”

Guest Kotorichan

Veryn gave the man a polite smile. "The pleasure is all mine Mr.Taylor." he glanced at Horus. "Yes please, bring those up..." He paused and glanced at Taylor. "Is this room appropriate or shall we move somewhere else?"

Guest syaoran-puu

Taylor looked around. “How flame resistant is this room? Your bonded informed me we might we dealing with three distinct abilities?” He asked kindly. Very impressive. He glanced towards Sebastian, “we meet again bonded. I hope you’re well?”

Horus left then. He addresses the bonded and looked through me? Arsehole.

Sebastian looked from Veryn to Taylor and nodded. “Thank you....”

“Good. So, Lord Veryn.” He returned his attention. “We can start in here initially. But perhaps a court yard will be better for some of the more chaotic abilities we’ll train in. It would be a pity to damage your home.” He said simply. “Shall we sit and begin?” He smiled kindly. “I am assuming, while he is lovely, that your bonded will not be with us? I would hate for you to be distracted from your study, Lord Veryn.” He stated politely.

Guest Kotorichan

"I'm not sure..." Veryn admitted. "I think the courtyard would be best for those sorts of things..."

"Yes, please take a seat." He glanced at Sebastian. See you on the other side... "Sebastian, if you wouldn't mind." He said with a slight nod towards the door. He turned his attention back to Taylor.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Of course, Master.” Sebastian bowed and left. He wandered towards the office to check on things.

——

Taylor smiled. “Okay. If you could just fill me in personally on what you need, we’ll get started. Your bonded said you wanted to focus on telepathy initially? Are you have trouble filtering?” Repeat the number six-hundred and thirty-fours if your unable to block me out. He smiled and waited.