I Love You So Much It's Killing Us Both (Viper x Xianghua)

Xianghua

anime-boy-cute-gil-gilbert-Favim.com-269529.jpg

Name: Aleksi Katz, goes by Alex

Height: 5'6

Weight: 130 lbs

Hair colour: Light brown

Eye colour: Light blue

"Aww... we're gonna miss you, honey!" one of Aleksi's moms, Karen, said, as she pulled into the college.

"Make sure you call us every day, mkay, sug?" his other mom, Zelda, asked.

Aleksi nodded, getting out of the car's backseat and getting his belongings out of the trunks. "We love you!" Zelda called, blowing Aleksi a kiss out the window as they drove away.

Aleksi chuckled softly to himself, hoisting his bags and bringing them to his new dorm.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Viperscreed

• Xianghua

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Name: Atlus Jewelss

Height: 6' 7''

Weight: 216 lbs

Hair color: Black

Eye color: Dark Blue (Light, milky blue on his burned side; left)

Atlus sat at his desk in the large college classroom. He scanned through the names of his new students for the year.

He paused at the name 'Aleksi Katz'.

'No... I doubt it.' He thoaght and he continued to read through the names.

Aleksi unpacked in his dorm, meeting his new roommate, Russell. About an hour later, he had his 9am writing class. He walked to class happily with his books, he loved writing, and always did. He entered the classroom, taking a seat at the front.

Atlus stood and wrote his name on the bourd, ignoring the few smalls gasps as the new students noticed the extensive burns on his left side.

"Welcome everyone, I'm Mr.Jewelss but you can all call me Atlus." He said smiling warmly.

Aleksi smiled. He wondered what Atlus would teach him in the world of writing.He held back a gasp when he saw the other's face, it was certainly shocking, but he kind of liked it. He thought the burns added character.

"For our first assinment this year, you'll get to read a novel of your choosing and then write a critque on it." Atlus explained. "I want to see how you process the books you read."

Aleksi smiled brightly, he was actually looking forward to this.

((When the bell rings, Atlus should hold Aleksi after class and asks if they've met before... it's gonna be kinda like Sekai Ichi Hatsukoi...))

Atlus started to lecture on tropes and cliches, most of which wasn't part of the lesson plan. In the middle of his lecture the bell rang, surprising him some.

"Oh, well, we'll continue this tomarrow... Aleksi can I keep you for a moment?" Atlus asked, smiling.

"Hmm?" Aleksi asked, as he was getting up from his seat. "Sure," he said. 'How does he know my name?' he wondered. 'I'm sure I never told him what it was...'

"Maybe you know someone else with the same name," Aleksi suggested, although 'Aleksi Katz' was not exactly common.