You have to present your masterpiece,

which describes love between two males.

It's up to you how you will interpret 'Lost Reason',

so show us your imagination!

.:: Rules ::.

Minimum 400 words, maximum 600 words.

Only stories are accepted, no poems.

The story must be rated as for 16+

No racism, no religious topics, no animal/child abuse.

Love must be between two males.

Title of the story is up to you.

Post the finished work on this thread.

Read the rules once again.

.:: Prizes ::.

.. 1,500 points for all that applied

.. 5,000 points for the winner + a Seasonal White Day card from the iShop

.:: Deadline ::.

Stars: 12.03.2013

Ends: 12.04.2013

• Like 23

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TeaPlease

• Drag

• KatieMH25!

• Bakama

Oh my... being the first one to post makes me sooo nervous! >.

but someone most be the first one so... here goes nothing...

first i just want to explain my interpretation of "Lost Reason".

For this story, i saw lost reason as if meaning the same as craziness.

like... you stop thinking with reason and start thinking with emotions. so you end up doing things that others don't understand... they will think you are crazy for doing something so rash! crazy... losing reason... no? ^^''

(damn it's hard to explain! O_O)

the main point here is lost reason = craziness= love. :p

anyway! XD

here's my story!

hope you guys like it! :)

(i must admit it's a bit weird though...)

Love

Love is red.

How many tears do you cry because of this so called love? Until today, how much blood was shed because of this feeling? Yes… Love is red! Love is pain.

Love is black.

You lose sight of yourself, the moment you fall into the other party arms. When you are so tangled that your life is meaningless without that other special person; that is the moment you stop being able to see the world through your own eyes. All you see is that emotion… all you see is dark. Yes… Love is black! Love is blind.

Well, the main point here is that love is not pink. Love is not only hugs and kisses and welcome home. Love is more than that… Love is life… and death.

I once died. But then came back to life. Probably not the life others wanted me to have… but at least it’s life.

The man I was before was probably unhappy; leading a life full of clichés. How can that be a good thing in any way?

Okay, so I had a big house, a good job, a healthy life. But what’s the point if I have no one to share those things with? Yes, because my many lovers don’t count as people with whom I want to share it with.

Depressing isn’t it? Well… I think so too. Actually, I thought it was so depressing that I even tried to kill myself.

But crazy things happen you see?

I wasn’t able to jump. Mainly because someone was grabbing my legs so tightly, as if his life depended on it. So yeah, I wasn’t allowed to jump.

Even so, that was the day I died.

Everything I had felt until that moment, the man I had been until then, all of it died when my eyes met his. Such beauty… such hope… such control over me. Yes… I fell for him! And at the same time I died for the rest of the world. After all… love is death!

Anyway, now I no longer have a big house or a good job. I sleep in a small room and work part time in the convenience store a few blocks from here. But you know what? I have someone to share that room with and at least my co-workers are not trying to sleep with me or stab me in the back.

So, if I must say, I think I’m pretty happy right now… would you think I’m crazy? You probably would… I mean, who would trade wealth for dust? But what can I say… I love my dust!

The moment I met his eyes, was the moment I was re-born.

But love is not pink… One year I cried in lust for him. One year I was blind seeing nothing but him, hiding in the shadows so not to scare him. Only I know how it felt to want to touch him, but be afraid to taint him… That’s why I would only look from afar.

However, that gentle creature would not step back. No fear, no pity, just innocence.

Eventually we both learned how to be with each other, while running away from society.

In the end, black and red…they are not such bad colors are they? And they mix quite well together… because after all… I’m happy now!

So, I don’t give a crap that everyone else thinks I lost reason for changing my life the way I did. Because you see? I didn’t lose reason, I gain life. Yes… Love is life.

• Like 21

hello i am submiting my story for the contest

i do not know if it is any good but umm

it is called True love has no reason.

i hope you like it

True love has no reason

My gaze is drawn to him as always. And Bryce as always does not notice me or the reaction that he has on me. Love was how my sister put it when I first described it to her. But no matter how many time I may say it is not true I Chris was in love with another man. My eyes only averted there view when he was out of site and I made my way to the next class my thoughts as usual on him long after he had gone my heart pounding my hands sweating. As I tried to get my bearings my thoughts mixed up my Bryce’s appearance I released that my next class was drama. With Bryce. As I gathered up my courage I made my way to the class intentionally taking the long way. I wish that I could be his but I had a reason. Even if I could talk to him even if he knew of my existence there was no way that he could ever like me. The constant flirting with girls, he was always chasing after another girl. It was a false dream one that was disgusting and wrong. I told myself for the tenth time that I was going to forget about him. Looking ahead I saw the final corner before the drama room. Pausing momentarily I took a deep breath that left my lips as I was pulled suddenly to the side my small frame having no hope over the powerful body of my attacker. As I turned around I saw… Bryce? My body suddenly limp I somehow managed to take in my surroundings that I was behind the tall bushes that was beside the building. I had often passed them but I had never noticed the space that was behind them that we were in was this big. You could fit 10-20 people here and the thick ness of the bushes meant that no one could have a clue that you were there. That we were there. As the thought that me and Bryce being alone together came to mind I started to blush thinking of what was happening. And as I looked at his face a wide grin spread across it I saw that I was going to have to break the silence. “br-bryce what are y-you doing?” I strutted out my speaking skills failing from my embarrassment. “I have been noticing how you look at me all the time” he responded his voice barley louder than a whisper. My eyes widened as I heard him speak. My secret had been noticed and worse of all he had been the one to notice. As he walked forward myself backing away from him scared of what he was going to do to me to punish me for likening him scared that he was going to hurt me that he was going to kill me. As my back touched the wall behind me I knew that I could no longer escape from him. I was trapped! Bam!! His hands banged into the wall beside my ears the sound like an earthquake. His head coming closer. I closed my eyes my fate sealed. And then he did the thing that surprised me the most. He kissed me. My heart soaring my pulse quickening and my heart pounding I kissed him back. I had lost my reason to resist the truth. Because there is no reason to love. When there is a reason then it is not love. And you can only truly love when you lose that reason.

• Like 21

And here is mine..... :D

The second story, I've just finished it ^_^

Because of you

Really……………

Don't know how to think about, how my life can go on…....

Why you always let me down, why I have to beg you to be here with me, why???

That day, when he came to you. You never noticed how I felt, huh?

You know, I really wanna tie both of you to each other and sent you away from this earth.

Both of you are laughing at me, I know.

Such a torture for me, can’t you see?

But both of you are holding on together.

I hope I can blow myself away, but I can’t.

As I couldn't take my eyes of off both of you, too.

It's not hard to let you go easily, you really know that....

Since I did accept you into my life, I put my trust in you, only you!!

I think all of my life’s to be in your hands, just for you.

You are the one for me; no one can replace you for me, no one…..

Even if my family, all of my friends who never approved along my thought.

They warned me about how risk of my future IF I still maintained my mind to you.

But who cared, it’s my fate, my life and my own way…

I should respect my mind and my soul.

It’s all of my choice; I should keep all along…

I still remember, it’s just you who came and gave me a hand when I was drowning.

You knew, it made me impressed in you since then.

And yes, I cannot go anyway for sure.

I’d be a slave for you, ‘coz you saved me.

You save my life!!!

I would be yours forever, I swear.

Because you helped me even though you never knew me before.

You've just passed along and your feeling was so strong helping other.

I was so lucky, I still breathe.

Thank you.

Yeah, I am here…

Ohh, or I have to say here I am?!?!?

Or I should say I have to be here…

No, no, no I have to say I am happy or unhappy or…?!?!?!?

What?!

Who’s that?

What do you mean?

Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!

It hurts!!!!

Hey!!

Who dares to tie me like this?

Do you know who I am?

Let me free now!!!

Do you hear that??

Do you hear me?

I scream out so loud after I open my achy eyes……

Too shiny, Mister Sun; go away you, too hot and bright, you know?

Where I am now, in the cage?!?

Everything is too white and empty…

I am hearing my name in this loud talking...

Do I know them?

Can you tell them to be quiet; don’t you see I am sleeping now?

Why this woman in white often brings me these bitter pills, too?

I hate them, I dump them under my pillow, she never knows…

Leave me alone, can all of you, please..

I am begging you now…

I want to be alone….

This bed is not mine, this uniform on me too….

Why I have to wear it, I don’t understand?!?!?

And who is this?

Why he sits down and stared me with his tears?

Funny man, why he is crying like a baby, hahahahahaha…….

I cannot stop laughing out to loud, I am still laughing~~~~~~~~

Oh, his hands are really soft, I feel like I’m getting used to with these hands.

Who is he?

If you know him, tell me, OK?

And when you meet me, I will tell you about him.

Do you want to know him, too?

~ @ Psychiatric hospital, 1978 ~

• Like 19

:cuteonion24: i don't have an idea of what i'm doing.

A Gift for You...

How wretched can this world be? What great things life might offer to others but has been forsaken down upon me?

One thing’s for sure, Love is one hell a precipice of defeat...

That gorgeous face that God had given you, that eternally joyous smile emitting from you, will there be a time you could give that to me? I wish I could stare like this forever. Am I your stalker? No I’m not. I’m definitely a ‘devotee’ to your astounding beauty.

I tried to approach you in humanly way as possible but shyness had crawled down upon me. Instead, all I could do was stare---stare at your physique behind the shadows. I followed you wherever you go; to the school, to the mall and even to your home. I clasped my palms together out of admiration, really, I’ll never get tired of your wonder.

As far as you’re concern, all my senses are truly yours. Shyly I have to admit, I have your pictures posted on my wall. Cool isn’t it? Wicked it might be to others, but I couldn’t help it. This is my way of expressing how I truly ‘adore’ you. I couldn’t say that I’ll die for you, that’s so typical so let’s rephrase it--- “I could die 'together' with you.”

I feel anxious when you’re hurt, like I wanted to abolish whatever or whomever hurted you. I could at least do that for you. Amazing, I’m even scared that these feelings are really overwhelming me, so scared that I might end up crazy.

But one thing had opened my eyes, stricked like a lightning upon me. You are with someone now? And the both of you were smiling so sweetly and calling your names endearly. I was wrong, sometimes your happiness can’t be my happiness. Your joy with that someone shattered my entire existence. I gritted with anger ---WHY NOT ME!!! Those words echoed down to my brain numbing my entire body. I had love you for so long yet why can’t it be me? Am I ugly? Am I wretchedly rude? As I lowered my head then I realized… I don’t have what it takes to be loved by you. I laughed crazily behind the wall while watching the both of you. Is it because she’s a woman and I am not? HAHA This sounds so stupid! I thought love has no boundaries, I thought love was just---I thought……

My love for you is eternal. You are mine ALONE, I couldn’t stand seeing you with that bitch! She’s just using you! She even had a bet with her friends on how long you’ll fall in love with her. Oh well, you wouldn’t listen cause no matter how I try to explain it won’t reach you right?

So the final verdict came, I’m so excited upon talking with you. I went to your house. Who cares about the locked door—I have the window. I knocked while the wind was still breezing. You opened with a fright and shouted at me not to come so close.

“I just brought you a gift as a sign of my love for you.” I showed to you the box I was carrying, opening it, I see how you had trouble breathing the air.

I placed the thing I grabbed from the box near you. As the moon lighted your dim room, the object was clearly sighted. Oh come on! it was just the girl's head, why you look so frightened?!

“I had lost my reason for living—but that doesn’t mean you’re gonna lose yours right?” I smiled to him while ruffling the girls hair. I know I look so crazy---but I'm definitely NOT…

• Like 15

umm..i wanna join too...if i allowed (._.)

Mixed Feelings

I felt my body so drenched although it’s not raining. Is it because how I felt now? My body felt so numb. I looked at that man with an empty gaze. My chest felt so hurt. I don’t know what I’ve to do anymore. Really…. Sometimes I just feel why this is happened to me? Someone who I care the most and I loved the most is left me alone now. We used to love each other so much but he walked with someone else now. He has someone new in his life. My tears began to falling down. The flower blossom which we used to see together looks so black in my eyes. There’s no color though it’s blooming so beautiful. But who would cares with that?

His touched when he embraced me, still remaining in my body. I still can hear his beautiful voice right in my ears. His whisper, his laughed, his spoiled words. In the silent night, I heard a familiar song. This song is the song we used to listen together. The memories came in my mind, so clearly like it was just happened now. I want to erase them. I want to bury them. I want to throw away my feelings. But no matter how hard I tried, I still loved him, I still missed him as I fall asleep. All I can think about was him. He’s who hurts my feelings, he’s who break my heart into pieces yet I still can’t forget about him.

He’s the one who taught me about life. He’s the one who give me a wonderful feeling. Because of him, I believe with love. I can trust with everything. But now he was gone with someone else. Left a big scars in my heart. The scars that can not seen by eyes. I felt so lost. I have no direction to move. Have no reason to live. The one who taught me about love is the one who give a painful feeling to me. This painful makes me hard to breath.

What should I do now? Looking for someone else who can give me a reason to live again? But for what if in the end I would be hurt again.

I spent my life with an empty. I can’t trust anyone. I can’t trust with that wonderful feeling anymore. Up until one day, there’s someone who came to me. He’s not a perfect person. He’s never made a promises. He’s never spoiled me with his words. But he taught me about what the real love is. And give me a real reason to live. He changed my empty life with a colorful life. I really loved him but I was afraid if I give my heart, I would end up being hurt like before. When I full of thoughts with being hurt, he held my hands tightly. He embraced me softly as he said

“You’re ever felt so lost because you haven’t found a true person in your life to share with. But now you have me so there’s no need to be afraid off. I’ll always stay by your side no matter how hard the situation is.”

My tears began to falling down again. But this time is not because I was hurt, but it’s because I felt so happy.

• Like 14

This is my story ^^

The thread of fate

Iras was walking on the river bench,the dark coloured water looked like the inside of his heart,it was raining outside and the droplets of rain were masking the paths that the tears were drawing on his cheeks.

His eyes were open but he couldn’t see anything as if the tears were washing the image of the world away,again and again and again…

Someone else would have frozen to death,the low temperature and all the cold water from the rain he had on him,but not Iras,he couldn’t feel anything physical,a thunder could strike and he wouldn’t feel it because the only thing he felt was a deep,sharp pain in his heart,a pain that irradiated through all his body,to the last toe and the last strand of hair, so bad that it overruled every sense he had.

His feet were walking on their own,he wasn’t even sure where he was headed,a step and another and another,he kept on going without looking back.

I would give anything to kiss those hands again,I would trade years of my life to have your eyes look up on me again and see your smiling face once more.

Never in my darkest nightmares have I thought this would happen,that the cruel life would take you way too soon from me.

I always wondered,what did I do wrong?what have I done to deserve this?

You were so young,so beautiful,the light of my eyes.

Without you how am I supposed to go on? How can I see when I’m dwelling in complete darkness without your light to guide me?

I thought we would have more time,more days of fun,more nights of passion but all this is just a wish now.

I wanted to hate the person who was driving the car but the ice was controlling the situation so it wasn’t actually his fault so who am I to blame now?i cannot blame anyone but I blame me because I didn’t tell you I love you as many time as I could although I loved you more than my own life,because I never said I want to be with you forever although that was my greater wish,because I never told you how important you were to me although you were always the most special person for me… you’ve gone without giving me a chance to tell you.

They say the souls of those you love remain with you all your life,if only that would be true…>

Iras was on the bridge that crossed the middle part of the river,leaning on the edge of it,his filled with tears eyes rose towards the cloudy sky and his lips parted in a heart-breaking sigh.

• Like 11

Sorry it's a bit long...

LATE

Have you ever loved anyone to the extent of feeling you don’t exist anymore? To the extent of not caring what happens? To the extent of feeling that being with them is enough? When they look at you and your heart skips a beat? I did… I do….

-“What are you doing there??!!- Aya screamed

Slowly and with an odd smile Toma looked at her, wrapped in his dark, faded, worn out by the passing time, bloody red kimono. Messy hair covered part of his beautiful face, showing the everlasting shadows under his eyes, the pale skin the scar of an indelible pain.

- “I’m enjoying the night breeze, the stars, the smell of these lovely flowers, the same way I do when Akira comes home.”

- “Toma” - Aya said as calmly and casual as she could – “It’s winter, remember?”

- “He’s late again, Akira is late again. He’s working so hard lately, don’t you think?”

- “Toma”- Aya sighed- “Toma is going to rain, come inside, let’s have some tea”

- “But rain is beautiful, it cleans everything, like that night” –pause- “Akira is late again, Aya. I wonder if he thinks of me…. He doesn’t Aya, he doesn’t….

Toma’s last words lingered in the cold air coming from the open window. Aya swallowed the tears and with a sad smile, took Toma by the hand and closed the window.

- “Toma, come, let’s make some tea- she warmly said wondering if her brother would ever be able to overcome the loss.

He sat on an old chaise longue by the window. A soft laugh was heard then, coming from Toma, his gaze lost in memories.

- “Do you recall, Aya, how funny Akira looked when we met? Poor him all covered in paint…”

- “Yes I do, when you were doing that big job at his office”- Aya said with trembling voice, knowing that was the starting point of Toma’s soliloquy.

- “I was so proud of my work and Akira liked it so much… Akira it’s late again… Do you recall, Aya, when we moved to this house because it was closer to my studio? I refused, I refused, and you know Aya, because he had to wake up an hour sooner. The bed feels so empty without him; it’s so cold when he’s not next to me.”

Aya nodded. The first drops started to fall hitting the glass which caught his attention, fixed his eyes on the rain, he continued his speech.

- “Do you recall Aya when we went to Europe? Poor Akira, he followed me through all the museums and galleries” – Toma laughs- and we were always late, but truth is that I can’t get mad at him for being late, not even now. Aya, we should phone him, he’s very late again and I feel cold. Aya, bring Akira back; he belongs with me, Aya! He’s late Aya, so late! Come back to me Akira! “

Aya tried to calm him down; she never knew how to comfort him. After 3 years she was still useless. She often thought that they did wrong not letting Toma see Akira’s corpse. Maybe Toma wouldn’t have lost his reason. Maybe he would have moved on and be happy again. Toma’s crying brought her back.

- “Akira, why are you always late” – Toma kept repeating like a litany while holding onto Aya, covering his face with the shabby kimono

- “I know he’s late, Toma. He will always be” - Aya said suppressing her tears

- “Aya, why? I keep running after him, always running after him but I’m always late. Always late.

END

• Like 15

Well, I'm sorry for my english :hamtaro-005 (5):

Empty

You still same like old days. Still using glasses with a wide smiles. You never changes.

I still remember when we’re child. You and I always playing together. Without having to know what is called love. But now it is different. We already know “Love” and now we are in a different ways. Sometimes, it make me sad. I always want to hug you. I need you now.

I’m so empty now without you.

You see, if that day I never said that to you, maybe now we’re still a best buddy. Yes, it’s all my fault. It’s because me you never feel happiness. It’s all because of me.

I never feel so happy, until now. You come to see me here. Well, for the first time, I always pull a long face because of this. You always ignoring me, when I calling you or screaming at you. You always ignoring me. Yes, I really hate you when you do this. I always go home and crying so loud. My chest hurt. I don’t know if love can be so painful. I always crying over and over. Tried to calling you again and again. But, you always ignoring me. It’s so hurt.

You sit in front of me, smiling. looked at me wistfully. I always hoped that one day you see me. Yes, now you see me. I'm very happy. I'm not lonely anymore.

“Hey… How are you?” he said to me. I’m so happy. This is the first time he spoke to me after that.

“You see, I always hope I never do that to you. I’m really sorry…” He said. He’s crying. No! Don’t cry! I don’t want you to cry. Please, don’t cry.

“After that, I kept wishing I could go back to that day. You know, I never tell the truth to you what I feel…” He took off his glasses. “Well… I love you too.” He smiled at me.

My heart pounding. My face blushing… I guess. I don’t know how to say. I’ll listen him now.

“That day, I was so shocked that didn’t know what to say. I’m so happy. But, I can’t say it. I chose to remain silent and looking at you. So deep. Hope you’re lying. But, you’re crying. I was shocking and I don’t know what to do. You said sorry and go. I didn’t budge from my spot.”

He was crying. Me too. I can’t do anything now. I looked at the sky. Wish there was one more chance. but, we only live once, right? There’s no second chance.

“After that day, your mom calling me. I was shocking. My body trembled. I crying and calling your name. I wish I was dreaming. I ran like a madman towards the hospital. I cried all the way. It’s my fault.” He wiped his tears. “Because of me you’re died. After that, I lost reason for loving someone. I don’t want to feel lost for second time.”

He put flowers on my grave and walked away. I was speechless. The truth it isn’t his fault. If for not helping a child cross the road, maybe I'm still alive today.

“God… Please give him happiness. Don’t make him sad like that.” I said then fade away.

asdfghjkl~~~ I don't know what I'm doing... :hamtaro-005 (5):

• Like 11

So here is my story!Hope you enjoy!

Written by Aomine Daiki

Date:26/3/13

Theme:''Lost Reason'' (story)

Words:601(hopefully this one word won't kill me xD)

TWO SOULS

I don't know where to start from!The past three years have gone so fast,even though I can still remember each momment like it was yesterday,like not a single day has past since then.That day,when that man saved me,I don't know yet if it was just a coincidence or just my fate.Either way I escaped certain death and that man,Akashi,was my savior.

My name is Saitou and I'm nineteen years old.I can't remember much of my parents!I was nine when I heared from the orphanage manager that i was sold when i was 2!The life style there was harsh!The manager was using physical abuse and after a certain age we were getting sold into brothels.So that certain age had come for me as well!''Those golden hairs and those eyes made with the colour of sapphire!''That's what the manager was always saying.Who would want to be selling his body?I was constantlely thinking!So...I ran away.I ran as fast as I could,till I found myself at the city of Kyoto.I stayed there for two weeks.I didn't have money so soon i tried to steal but at the end I got beaten and starving to death.The cold had paralyzed my body in the side of a road.I was sure that day was my last till,I saw a handsome young man with a warm smile on his face.''You don't have were to go,right?''His soft voice reached my ears and kept echoing in my head like a melody!

The next day I was into a warm,big room,sleeping on a bed,after a long time.Next to me a plate with plenty warm food.Then that man appiered again.''Oh!You are awake!''he said.I was still dizzy because my hunger was still here.I was starring at the food next to me.The man laughed.''You know,this is for you!''At instance i grabbed the food and started eating.''What's your name?''he asked.''Sa-Saitou''I said with a worring face.''Ah,Saitou!What a nice name!My name is Akashi!From now on I will take care of you!''Afterwords he offered me a bath and a change of clothes.That's how my life with Akashi started!

In fact the past three years since he took me in,he did his best to take care of me.He was always giving me a place to stay,food,a warm ''good morning'' and ''good night'' and a warm kiss!He learned me how to use the sword so i can protect myself.At nights he was embracing me gently,full with love.

He was always by my side!I was always wondering though why did he saved me.So I took the courage and asked him.It was a hot summer day and we were out,at the yard starring at the sun diving into the sea.''Why did you save me?''I asked.''Why do you want to know,after three years?''He asked me with a calm voice and a bright smile.I remained silent.He is right!Why do I need the reason why he saved me?He is here with me right now!I laughed.''You are right!I don't wan't to know!''I said and fall into his arms.

The truth is I didn't want to learn the reason!I wanted it to get lost and burried under out true love.

THE END

Sorry for any grammar mistakes!

• Like 13

Not alone

After school, I remembered that I left something at the drama classroom. Sensei's classroom is well-decorated. I knocked..no awnser, I opened the door and it was empty, I walked past Sensei's desk. I saw an open notebook. I read it. I was shocked.

"Stalking Tayoko Ritsu day 124"

Watching at you out of my window. Watching you how you secretly take a bite of a mochi. Going to the fridge and drinking coca-cola. Seeing you heading of to school. Counting how many steps it'll take from dissappearing out of my sight. "I'm a grown ass-man. I should be heading of as well, but before I'll do that, I will go and take a last minute touring at you're room" I love to smell at your pillow or your dirty underwear... I'll have to see what kind of porn, you've bought recentley. I heard every dirty thing you said and even what you thought of Mina-chan's boobs. I see you like them big and cum-covered all over, don't you? Why can't you like cock huh?

"WH.. HOW CAN HE EVEN GO TO MY ROOM?!!" “Via the window" My heart started to pound. I have to get out of here, before he might- he might... do something. "Ah.. ahm, Sensei, I left my pencil-case right here.. I got it now. Have a good day and see you tomorrow, Sensei." "Where are you going? You thought, I will leave you alone, after you know my secret?" CRAP, I SHOULD KICK HIM IN THE BALLS AND RUN. "That won't work.." Why is he coming closer? This will not end so good.

"There is recently, an 18 year old boy disappeard, he left in the morning for school and he actually went to school, but after that nobody saw him" That's what the news-channel is saying. I don't understand it. "I've made you invincible, for the rest of EVERYONE, only I can see you" Not getting graduated, no job, no wife... "You have a job and you will marry me." What j- WHAT?!! "Yes, you will marry me " Wait… "I heard what you thought.." Are you a psycho? How can I be invincible? "I created an aura around you, that is unappealing and doesn't attract anyones attention. Now, will you just shut up, you have to do your work properley"........

Sensei is getting closer to Ritsu, he pushes Ritsu on the floor and threatens him that if he doesn't pleasure Sensei at all, he wil make his life miserable by punishing him. So, Ritsu strips slowly, which turns on Sensei. He wants to rip their clothes, but Ritsu shoved him, which made Sensei fall. That made him anticipating for that.

"Sense-" Sensei is kissing Ritsu. He felt something running to his veins and it went straight to his heart. The moment he felt that, his heart began to pound hard and also Sensei.

He came. But he couldn't help it, Sensei was being so gentle and a little rough. The sensation he felt in his heart, was way too much to handle. "Ritsu, I must be the only one who has acces to your heart" How in the world... I can't... I. I can't love him! He is my Sensei for crying out loud! ... I LIKE HIM and there isn't anything I can do about it. However.. I'm lost in this crazyness, lost in this dark, but comfortable world. Lost without a reason. Maybe there is an explanation. I wonder if Sensei will travel with me to find that lost reason. "I will never lose you, because I'll stay by your side, forever"

• Like 12

I see a lot of first person writing, which I'm exceptionally bad at *tosses fic into the mix and prays*

Lost Boys

“Tay.”

His name growled low in his ear and breath down his neck made Teo jump. The opener he’d just used on a Coco Fizz fell and clattered on the worn, yellowed tiles of the tiny apartment kitchen as he spun around. Adrenalin from being caught off guard lit up his veins, but seeing his roommate’s smirk was what made Teo’s heart pound as he pressed his palms into the counter behind his back. “I-I thought you already left for Eddy’s place.”

“I did, but I had to come back for something. Here.” Mason thrust the motorcycle helmet he held at Teo as he reached over and stole his friend’s soda. “You’re always daydreaming, just like when we were kids.” Mason’s smile widened, his expressive green eyes crinkling at the corners as he took a long swig while adjusting the guitar case strap slung over his shoulder. “Can’t believe you still drink this nasty stuff.”

“Shuddup.” Teo watched the other man’s throat move as he drank, then he went back to pretending to study the airbrush detailing on the helmet, tracing his finger slowly over the flames and the words LOST REASON. The words matched the tattoo etched in crimson and black on Mason’s chest, right above his heart. “Does this mean you got her back from the shop, Mace?” Teo knocked his knuckle on the helmet.

“Yeah, and she’s purring like a hellcat. The weather’s finally cleared up, so come on and ride with me over to the club and watch me play.” Mason’s expression went far away for a moment, then he chuckled. “Hey, speaking of bikes, you remember that old silver BMX with the pegs I used to double you on when we were kids?”

“I remember.” Teo would never forget those hot summer days when he and Mason used to ride to the old pond, where they’d swing out over the water on rickety grape vines, whoop like Tarzan, and swim for hours. Sometimes he still dreamt of gripping his friend’s bare, sun-kissed shoulders on the ride back home, and the way his hair always smelled good, like July, heat and freedom. But that was in the past. “No thanks though man, seriously.”

“Trust me, I know what I’m doing.”

There wasn’t a point in stealing back his half empty soda, so Teo opened the fridge for another and used the bottom of his shirt to twist off the cap. He could feel his friend’s eyes on him as he drank, but Teo couldn’t make eye contact. Beads of sweat were tickling down his spine and his pulse was a mustang. Dammit Mace, back off. “That’s not the problem.”

“Then what’s the problem?”

The problem is the way my body always reacts around you, Teo almost blurted out. “I have stuff to do.”

“No you don’t.” Mason pointed his bottle accusingly at Teo. “And even if you weren’t lying to me about that, you’re always too busy anyway.”

“So.”

“So ride with me, Tay.”

“Not gonna happen.”

“Why?”

“I just told you I have stuff to do. You want a list or something?” Teo wiped the cold bottle over his brow and looked at the microwave clock. “You’re late, you know.”

“They can start without their bass boy.” Mason leaned in and growled in Teo’s face. “Are you scared?”

Teo cursed and looked up. His eyes clashed with Mason’s and he felt the familiar gut punch of desire riding him. “Back. Off.” Teo swallowed the nervous lump in his throat and licked his lips.

Mason’s eyes lowered to Teo’s mouth and he moved closer. “Make. Me.”

• Like 13

Here is mine regarding lust at first sight. I hope it's appropriate :)

Missed Chance

Seeing your mother cry, especially over being rejected by a man they most admire, is the worst feeling in the world. You begin to feel pity, uncomfortable, awkward at watching her sob her heart out and it was especially disconcerting for the child when they no longer feel affectionate or caring towards their parents as too much “bad blood and experience” had passed between child and parent.

So it was for Mark, who was brimming with nervous anger in the waiting room and reception area for a business situated on the river side called Rose Wharf. The twenty year old young male had thought he wouldn’t feel anything seeing a woman who had tossed names like “You’re such a little girl!” and “fat puff” and whatever else she decided to be mean about, at him all of his childhood when at age 10, she had found him kissing another boy on the lips and had made sure he never forgot it.

Yet here he was, after hearing the whole sad story for his mother, ready to confront the man who had broken her heart and give him a piece of his mind too. He never confronted anyone about anything, allowing insults and daily happenings to go through one ear and out the other but this time, he was so angry that he couldn’t not say anything.

The door opened to the reception area and three gentlemen in suits of black, brown and grey entered, all aged between 30 and 50 but it was the one in the black suit that held Mark’s attention. For a moment or two, he forgot how to breathe.

The 30 year old looking man in the black tailor-styled suit that fit his muscular body like a second skin, perfectly was drop dead gorgeous. His hair was long and glossy black, no hair jell like with Mark’s brown short hair that was spiked up at the front, a style that was all the rage nowadays. It made Mark want to run his fingers through the silky looking strands to see if it looked as soft as it did. His face was lean, golden tanned like he was from Latin-American background and clean-shaven with a short yet sharp looking nose, strong jaw line and a full bottom lip that was utterly biteable. In fact, his whole being screamed “Lick me, bite me” he was sexy as hell. Mark could feel his body warm and harden at the sight of him but he couldn’t suppress it.

As if sensing someone’s gaze on him, his eyes flickered over to Mark’s and the impact of their gazes connecting made his heart pound in his chest. He couldn’t move or think or look away. The sexy man’s eyes were blue, a vivid blue that one sees just before dusk, when the sky begins to darkens and has no clouds to see anywhere. They were cold and commanding, exuding confidence that wasn’t lost on Mark.

Then the man looked away and the connection broken. Mark could blink again and followed the three men out of the reception area. His eyes went back to the receptionist who was staring at him with a bemused expression on her face. “When will I be able to see Mr Clarke?”

“I am afraid you just missed him. He was the gentleman in the grey suit just now.”

Mark flushed in embarrassment. What an idiot!! He just lost his chance to confront the man who had broken his mother’s heart because he was gawking at another and lost all reason!!

• Like 11

Actually, this my first time to write a story after I graduated from school (and that's is ancient years ago xD), but I want to participate in this ^^

Warning : Sorry if any grammar mistake & sorry if this story too sappy XD

And please, ignore about TENSES XD

Defeated

“Ichi-san stop!”, shout a man calling out my name, but instead of stop I quicken my pace so he can’t catch me.

“I said stop, Ichi-san! Don’t runaway from me!”, he snatch my wrist & turn around my body to face him.

“What do you want!”, I barked him.

“You knew what I want already! It’s YOU!”, he said furiously.

“Sorry, I’m not in SALE’s list so you can’t buy me. Now get out of my way!”, I said & try to free myself from him.

“NO! I won’t let you flee from me once again! I already fulfilled your wish to become a fine man & you lost reason to reject me now!”

“Are you crazy? I don’t know what are you talk about.”

“Yeah I indeed crazy in love with you! And whatever it takes I’ll make you mine, I don’t care if it’s mean I have to lock you somewhere so you can’t runaway from me again!”

“You… Are you really lost of you mind! We both man, we can’t be together! You younger than me 10 years, you tall, smart & handsome. I believe with your looks now you can easily get any girl you want, why don’t you find one & create a big happy family with her! What are you hoping from me, an old & dull man like me while you have bright future in front of you & much choice in your life! What!”

“I already told you since long time ago that I only love you! I don’t want to make a happy family with any girl! I just want to be with you & spend my whole life with you, Ichi-san! Beside I know that you love me too!”, he said firmly.

“You really delusional, when I ever said or show it that I love you? Geez, you must be drunk! I’ll call a cab to take you hommphh..mmh!!!”, suddenly I feel his lips touches mine.

It’s cold but feel so soft, it made my brain frozen, my body trembling, I feel like I’ll faint anytime soon. Whatever thing that I want to tell him forgotten & slowly I feel his tongue slip into my mouth, I let him in. I don’t know how long we kiss until he pulled me out to catch breathe.

“You… you really unbelievable, you know that? What I have to do to get rid of you from my life?”, I said weakly while clutching his coat tightly. I feel like want to cry…

“Nothing you can do to throw me away, Ichi-san. Please, give us a chance to be together.”, he said pleadingly.

“You really don’t give me another choice, do you?”

“No”, he said chuckled.

“I..I..Okay then, I’ll give us a chance”, I said while put my head on his shoulder.

“Really? Thank you, Ichi-san!!”, he said happily & hug me tightly.

In the end I never can’t win to fight him, even when I runaway from him 15 years ago because I’m too scared to ruin his future but he can find & catch me now. His stubborn will always win & now I really surrender to him.

“Do you know Yuu, you right. I really lost reason to runaway from you now & you defeated me. But it’s the sweetest defeat in my life”, I said after a while of silence.

“Yeah? It’s worth then, I love you Ichi-san”, he said while caresses my cheek then kiss me once again.

“I love you too, Yuu”, I said & smile softly to him then kiss him back.

THE END

• Like 12

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Hello. I am not into romantic stories but I would like to share what I think about your story. Well... this is very... daring, should I say? But it's not unrefined at all since this is your story. I actually think it's quite impressive that you can write this and you're using words that directly describes the actions of the main characters but one of the things that I see in this, aside from the typos, is the way their conversation goes.

I meant it like this. Since this is a first person manner of writing it'll be very hard but you could be both first and second person when writing stories without removing the first person manner of writing idea. It will always depend on how you'd write it but this is what I think some of the basic formatting in writing dialogues:

1. If the character is talking to his mind, enclosed it with double quotations at the beginning and ending of the statement and italicized it to at least inform the reader that the character is talking to itself and separate it. You could include it in a paragraph as well where the character is delivering his dialogue loudly so the readers will know who's talking to himself. [Refer to number three.]

Ex.: "I can't fight this feeling anymore. I really do love him and if I don't say it right now, my heart might explode and I will regret this for the rest of my life."

2. Each one of the character's dialogues should be in a different paragraph. It will depend on how you'd write the narration of the actions since you write in a first person manner.

3. If you plan to add the character's dialogue on a single paragraph, it should be like this:

Ex.: "But... I am still uncertain about what I feel for you." I lowered my head because of extreme embarrassment. "Please give me more time to think." But to be honest, I don't know what to do.

[Notice that italicized part attached at the first delivered lines of the character. In this case, you can just remove the double quotation as long as it is attached in the paragraph. This will do as well.]

[P.S.: I admit it's quite hard for me to think of cheesy dialogues since this is yaoi, but if you're unclear with this, I'll finish my proofreading of my romantic novel [i am almost dying and I am striving so hard while writing it because it is not really my thing] so you'll see how it should be written. But no doubt, you have a clear idea of what you'll be writing and it's very, very impressive at how you managed it to write it straight to the point. Probably a little, cantankerous for me but still, a very good one. You'll learn more. By the way, thank you for allowing me to look for the corrections here. I get to share a little bit of my writing style. [if you can call it like that. I hope this one helped you even a little.]

• Like 11

Thank you soooooooooo much! I really appreciate it! Since I am a rookie, I don't mind it at all! this is also my first time writing a story.. I normally write monologue's or poems in Dutch, but thank you, your style of writing is very impressive :D

• Like 3

: I thank you very much. Monologue writers are very rare and I am impressed that you can write them in Dutch. If there will be a chance where we'll meet each other in person, I won't let it slip. I'll let you listen to my music as well, teach you some sports and read some of my original manuscripts. You're a very interesting person.

I know you'll go far and make your own style. That is not actually my style. That's a basic formatting in laying down the dialogues of characters. My style is that I start from the ending or some parts in the middle of the story then sometimes go back to the beginning of the story and when it comes to the ending, BOOM! Tragedy.

Thank you very much. I am happy that I get to talk to you about things like this.

• Like 3

Here is what I have. -throws in entry-

Time.

They stared ahead at each other, separated by the space of a table, surrounded by faces and voices that had dimmed into noiseless nonsense. Their connection had always been deep and strong throughout the years they’d known each other; there was no denying the feelings there. Together, the two men stood, departing from both of their girlfriends to go outside for a drink and a smoke.

The waves that lapped at the beach’s edge were cool, but it could not stop them. It would not stop them. Together, they stood, and walked into the swirling waters- rocks and pebbles in the sand under their feet and seaweed between their toes.

The two men went further out, until the bright lights of the party were far back (literally, now, to fit the figurative closed-space that only allowed the two of them previously.) And they kissed. They held each other and kissed. Their lips tasted of salt by then, ends of their hair dripping with the water that slowly held them and lowered them in a gentle rhythm.

And once they got out, shorts soaked, shirts also wet, they danced together to a crappy audio-bit from one of their cellphones and enjoyed themselves.

But that was ten years ago.

Ten years of hardships, and bigotry, and hate, and finally the revolution that they were people to, and could be with one another.

Ten years does a lot to a relationship.

It forged their bond-

and also seemed to weaken it in the aftermath.

Monotony was the paving emotion of their relationship, now, with monochrome space. They lay together, side-by-side, and did nothing. They didn’t hug, they didn’t kiss, they just turned away and went to sleep. Both men were aware of the decay of their once silent but passionate love. But there were no steps taken to fix it. Not for a long time.

On a rare outing, when both their schedules could allow something to be squeezed in with a title of ‘alone-time’, they went to a familiar spot. Looking at his lover, his husband with bland, brown eyes, the man spoke.

“Jake, where are we going?”

“Somewhere.”

“Obviously, but specifics would be—what the hell road are you taking, the exit was that way!”

“I know what I’m doing, Erik.”

Tension was charged within the car, the man ( who seemed to be irked) Erik having his arms crossed, eyes set forward and Jake going at a respectable speed. Once they arrived at their destination- a beach- Erik sighed and grumbled continuously about the hot weather and how late in the afternoon it already was and how the sand would get everywhere and how they could’ve just gone out to eat instead- all while setting up a blanket. Jacob led him out to edge of the water ( “Jake, honestly, seriously no I don’t want to swim, I only have shorts and a shirt on for Christ’s sake!”) and set down his phone (“It’s going to get wet and I just, literally, bought you that what are you doing.”)

And then music played. A crappy audio, the phone’s rendition of the song and Erik stopped and looked at Jacob with bland, brown eyes that held a spark. And Jacob simply looked back. And they stated at each other for a long time, and then they danced, and waded out to the water and kissed and held each other and reminded themselves of how they’d gotten together in the first place.

Time was a precious thing. If allowed, it could break things over time- or build them back up in seconds.

• Like 11

This story is dedicated to my best friend here Star

I will jump for you

On top of the roof the air was so calm and so pure. A man was standing there with a beer in his hand watching the lights of the city. His name is Akira Hoshi and all he wanted was to finish his life. He felt there was no reason for him to live. Nobody loved or understood him. All the persons whom he thought they were his friend at final showed their real faces. None cared about him. And the person he loved the most, that person … betrayed him in the worst way. “Why to live?” he asked himself many times in the last few hours. He was there for 5 hours, drinking beer after beer and asking himself why the life was so unfair to him. “After I will finish this beer I will jump” he thought and took another gulp of his beer. Soon he finished it and was ready to jump when someone yelled “No”. Akira turned his head and saw a young boy behind him. “Who are you? What you want?” Akira asked the other. The boy came closer and Akira saw he was so cute and had the most beautiful green eyes he ever saw and brown hair. “I want you to come with me”. Akira thought he didn’t hear well “Go away. I don’t know you”. “I won’t leave without you” the boy said and reached his hand so Akira to take it. Akira ignored the hand and watched one more time to the town and seeing the lights again he thought “I won’t see them again” and wanted to jump. But the boy was faster and pulled him back. “I said no. If you really want to jump, then I will jump in your place”. Akira couldn’t believe that he heard. “Why a stranger will jump in my place?” The boy smiled “Because I love you” and he kissed Akira. Feeling the boy lips over his lips Akira thought he was already dead. It was so sweet and so warm, he never felt like that before. He responded to the boy kiss and threw the beer to hug the boy. The boy broke the kiss and smiled. “I’m Ryou and please never think nobody loves you. I do.” Akira smiled and said “I love you too” before pulled the boy closer and kissed him.

• Like 9

More Delectable than the Taste

I've got to say less than six hundred words was hard for me.

At the age of eight Milton thought there was nothing more delightful than the sweet glide of chocolate over his tongue and down his throat. He equated it to love and never went a day without consuming it beautiful substance in any shape or form. Today he was eating chocolate ice cream as the baseball coach wrapped up the practice. Everyone thought he was weird because of his habitual obsession with chocolate. He liked chocolate more than he like people because it never disappointed him. Chocolate made him happy and except for his mom nothing else did. At the moment he was eaves dropping on a conversation while he ate happily. They were talking about this kid who was new in town that they’d seen playing in his back yard last night with colored lights as he played baseball. The strangest thing about him was that he talked while there was no one around him. He pitched the ball to no one. He behaved like he had a whole team in his back yard but he was only playing with himself. Milton could already tell that this group was already planning to use that as ammo against that poor guy. He shook his head. That kid would be the new weird guy.

Two days later at school Darren Jacobs was introduce in his class. No one in class gave him a warm welcome apparently word had spread that he was some sort of an alien that spoke to invisible people. During recess when Milton went to use the restroom because he really had to go. He found Darren sitting by the trashcan silently crying to himself. Milton wanted to instantly leave. He hated seeing people cry but he couldn’t move Darren had looked up at him with such sad eyes. His lower lip trembled violently. “What did I do wrong I’m not a bad person.” “Bad people go to jail.” Milton didn’t know what to do so he did the only thing he could think of he gave him a piece of chocolate candy out of his pocket and told him the truth. This is how his mom always gave him bad news. “They think you are alien because you were playing and talking to yourself on Friday.” Darren looked baffled.

“I was using my imagination.” Milton nodded he had to use his imagination sometimes too when he had no one to play with.

“Eat the candy you’ll have someone to play with from now on.” Darren frowned.

“Who?”

“Me.”

Nine years had gone by since Milton had given him that chocolate. Not a day went by since that he hadn’t hung out with Darren. He could say now that Darren was just as important to him as the chocolate he still consumed. He loved Milton. They were now in their junior year of high school and since freshmen year they ate on the roof top of the school when it wasn’t too hot. Darren handed Milton a fudge popsicle that he’d bought from cafeteria. He had gotten into the habit of getting Milton a chocolate desert for lunch every day but he rarely ate any. Darren didn’t have Milton’s sweet tooth. A bit of chocolate dribbled down his face as he was about to say something to Darren. Nothing surprised him more than when Darren leaned over and licked it off. Milton was puzzled. Did he just land in an alternate universe? “Why did you just do that?” Darren licked his lips seductively.

“I’m always thinking about eating you up.” That was the bewildering start to their rocky romance.

• Like 8

I don't know what am I writing anyway. So here's my story. I hope I'm not too late. :_red_fox 14

A Hug From That Person

A shrieking sound could be heard through the building. Some of the workers there just sighed and continued doing their works, not minding what is happening in the room.

In the room where the shrieking sound came from, a guy in his early twenty was struggling to escape from a grip of a man in a white lab coat behind him.

“Stop struggling will you!” The man held his both arms even tighter, not to let him escaped. Sweat can be seen on the man face as he gritted his teeth, pouring all of his energy to hold the guy who had been struggling and shrieking non-stop.

“Hey! Come on! I can’t hold him any longer!” shouted the man to his partner who had been wanted to give the guy an injection but failed.

“I know! I’m trying here!” He quickly went in front of the guy and injected the guy’s right arm. His struggling became weaker and weaker after that. He suddenly felt sleepy and tired.

After a while, he was out cold and the man who was holding him putted him gently on the mattress that was on the floor of the room.

“Have some rest, Takeru-kun.” The both men went outside of the room, leaving the guy, Takeru in the room all alone. One of them pulled out a key from his pocket and locked the door. A sigh released from his mouth after that.

“Psychotics. They always like that. Giving us a hard time.” The man shook his head slowly as he rubbed the bridge of his nose. His partner just nodded his head as a sign of agreement.

Unknown to them, in the room, a tear flowed down across Takeru’s cheek as he mumbled something unconsciously.

“Taiga…”

A day had passed by. Takeru was holding his knees close to his chest, curling into a ball as he rocked his body back and forth repeatedly.

Suddenly, the door of the room opened. There, he saw the man again with another person beside him. Takeru tilted his head, wondering who that person is. He whispered something into the man’s ear as the man just nodded his head. He went outside and closed the door, leaving him and that person alone. He walked toward Takeru, making him startled and about to shriek again.

That person knelt down in front of him as he touched Takeru’s face. He twitched as he felt the warm hand against his right cheek. Takeru was now trembling with fear. That person’s mouth curled into a smile as his eyes were full of gentleness. Takeru stopped trembling as he stared at him.

“I have come to take you back, Takeru. As promise. Even though you have lost your reason and couldn’t become normal again, I will still take care of you forever.” Tears flowed down that person’s cheeks as he said that to Takeru.

Takeru started to panic when he saw the person in front of him crying. He looked around and saw a stone beside him. He quickly grabbed it and wiped the person’s face with it. Takeru’s action had surprised him.

A chuckle sound came out from his mouth as he grabbed Takeru’s hand gently to stop him from making more scratches to his face. He pulled Takeru into a hug, making him startled.

Takeru did not struggle to escape this time as he didn’t know why but to let that person hugged him.

Taiga…' That was the only thing that came out from Takeru’s mind as he felt the hug from that person. A hug that was so familiar to him.

(600 words)

• Like 11

Oh gosh, I hope I'm not too late! I wanted to work on this instead of doing homework, but I had to do homework too XD

rabbit6

And So It Begins

(by mangotango)

Word count: Word told me it's 599 not including the title or author's note at the end ^^;

Warnings: Um, I guess swearing (sort of)?

And So It Begins

(by mangotango)

“He’s late… again. I swear if I had a dollar for every time that man was late, I’d be a millionaire.” Tanner zipped up his jacket and took a step back under the market roof. He shoved his hands in his pockets and peered out through the constant sheet of rain. They’d met in graduate school, when Jonathan had been a graduate advisor. They’d respected one another throughout the years, but Tanner couldn’t deny the fact that things had shifted between them. For some reason, Tanner couldn’t get past the tone in Jonathan’s voice message.

Pike’s at four beneath the sign. I’ll try to be there on time.

“Yeah right,” Tanner mumbled under his breath. A woman walked past him, glaring at his exposed neck. She shook her head and quickened her pace.

Shit! He reached up to brush his fingers across two fresh love bites along the left side of his neck. He cursed, turned up his collar, and dipped his chin into his jacket. He stared at nothing, his vision blurring as he recalled last night, and the way Jonathan had made his intentions known.

He began feeling anxious about their meeting and kept watch. Although most of the pedestrians had sought shelter from the rain, a few remained in the road along the storefronts, leisurely making their way through the downpour. Tanner loved that about Seattle – the way people carried on in the rain, as if getting drenched to the skin was normal. He’d started his doctorate at UDub*, and thought it was interesting that the school’s motto was “Lux Sit” or “Let There Be Light”, given how ominous and frequent cloudy skies were in the area. Obviously, it had a deeper meaning, but Tanner enjoyed the irony. That seemed to be his prerogative.

As he chuckled to himself, a figure in a black trench coat and hat wove his way effortlessly between meandering pedestrians, then up to greet him.

“Hey. Sorry. I got stuck in traffic as I was leaving the office.” He removed his coat, revealing a black dress suit, garnet dress shirt, black tie, and shiny black dress shoes. Tanner watched him and marveled at the way in which he moved, almost cat-like, as slim fingers quickly loosened the tie. “Much better.” Jonathan sighed and turned to Tanner. “Coffee?”

Tanner nodded silently, his eyes still taking in the man before him, drinking in every last drop of that 6’2” frame. They walked together a short while, neither uttering a single word. The hallway to the coffee shop was completely desolate and devoid of every living thing. Tanner could hear the wind howl just beyond the windows, and was quite thankful they were inside.

“Tanner… this… thing between us…” Tanner turned his attention to Jonathan as they stopped in the middle of the hallway. “I mean, I am a reasonable person, but I can’t figure out what THIS is… what we are…” His voice trailed off as he looked at the younger man, but smiled reassurance.

Tanner knew the other man was trying to make sense of last night, trying to get his brain to understand how they went from point A to point B, and what that all really meant. He smiled back.

“Ironic, isn’t it? All these years we’ve know each other, argued, made fun of each other, helped each other out, and yet the one thing we can’t figure out is probably the best thing that’s happened to either of us.” He punched Jonathan in the arm playfully. “Some things just can’t be reasoned away, no matter how hard you try.”

AN: *UDub is the informal name or nickname for The University of Washington in Seattle. I didn't go there, but I want to *____* Haha. Also, I don't write a lot of fiction, so sorry if it's all sorts of awkward ^^; BUT I had tons of fun, which is what counts, right? Yay writing!

• Like 10

*frantic*

I hope I made it within the deadline!

As I copied this story here, I started reading it again. Upon finishing it, I thought to myself 'Did I really write this?'... And yes, I did. I got caught up completely with the 'lost reason' theme and... Well... I'll give my warning, and if admins think it should be out, then really, take it out. It's just so late and I can't write another one and I really want to take part in this contest... /sobs

So, WARNINGS:(READ THIS FIRST BEFORE PROCEEDING)

As I said, I got caught up in the lost reason theme. And I probably took it a little bit too far. So, I don't know if it's 16+ or 18+... Sorry:/

I thought that lost reason means 1. having lost your reason to live, 2. having lost your mind. There are many ways for the latter, I just tend to be macabre. I'm afraid this story turned out a bit on the disturbed side, and it's even a bit gorish. So, I'm sorry. Don't punish me too hard.

-Story-

Still

Some days, I look at the small window at the top left corner of my little white room. I watch the specs of dust dance as the sunlight storms in. A lady comes in and stares at my face. ‘You seem lucid today’, she says.

My head feels itchy. But I can’t move my hands. Each time I look down, they’re always crossed and held in a tight grip.

Why? Why can I still see?

Why do I still have my eyes on?

I scream.

Images of a tainted red keep flashing in front of me. If I die now, will you rise again?

My days were numbered but I… I worked so hard. To stay alive, to keep on fighting, to keep you sane… I thought that we could make it, that we were strong. I thought that as long as I was here, I could keep your mind in place. But you… You said that I was not enough. As reality slipped through your fingers, as the world you knew fell apart and crumbled at your feet, I was not enough to help you fight the demons sealing your sanity away.

You told me that at nights when I was sleeping and my breathing became rough, you could see the devils rip the flesh off of my body. You’d scream and sob and wake me up. And every time, I’d have to bring you back, I’d have to prove that I was not a ghost, that I was still alive.

You’d take care of me and I’d take care of you.

Those times when you were scared of your own image, I had to soothe you and keep your meds in check. And you, you’d always come with me when I went for my chemo. You’d hold my hand. You’d caress and hug me, and people around would look at us. A man kissing another man; was it really that strange in this day and age?

Love has neither rhyme nor reason. And just when I had lost all hope and reason to live, you became my most important person; you gave my life meaning again.

Where are you now? Now that I’ve made it, that I will stay alive? Why have you left me? How could you go and die like that?

They said you told them you were running from the shadows and the hounds of hell; that death was your only option. They said you suddenly grabbed a knife and slit your wrists. Then stabbed your eyes. And slit your throat.

But I can hear you; I can sense you; I can feel you. I can see you.

I keep seeing you.

You’re smiling and beckoning. I try to reach to you.

But the devils have you. They’re keeping you apart from me. Every step I take towards you, they’re taking you further away. I scream to you, I cry. The devils keep taking you away and I can no longer discern your face.

If I gawk my eyes out, will you stay by my side?

All I need is a knife. And I can have you forever next to me.

Today, I look again at the small window in the top left corner of my little white room. Bathed in the faint sunlight that peers through, there’s a familiar face, smiling. The longer I look, the more it fades away.

Why can I still see?

Why do I still have my eyes on?

If I claw them out, will you stay by my side?

(592, excluding title, including '*')

---

So, this story is about two lonely people; a sick person and an ill person. At first, I had thought I'd make it entirely different. But the way I wanted to present it would take well beyond 600 words, so I stuck with this way instead. The sick person should obviously have been in a psychiatric facility, but when they met they fell in love with each other's pain and decided to hold on to those feelings, and what these could offer, for as long as they could. Well, things got out of hand in the end. The insane person dies, and the person that was to die goes insane.

So, that's it! Hope you had 'fun' with a not so funny a story.

/sigh

@

I loved your story and the way you wrote it! I especially liked the difference in how we perceive the concept of 'lost reason'~

• Like 10

|| END OF ៙BL Lost Reason ~Writers Contest~៙ ||

[YaoiOtaku Writer Contest]

Thank you all for taking part in our second Writer Contest!

The choice has been really hard since all of you are skilled and talented.

The winner of ៙BL Lost Reason ~Writers Contest~៙ is Drag with

the BL Love Story "Lost Boys".

As promised everyone who participated will get 1,500 points.

The winner wins as follow,

- 5,000 points

- 1 Seasonal White Day card

Congratulations to you

!!! I'm so happy for you!!! Celebration time!

woot.gif

:3

Well done to all the participants! ^___^

• Like 2