Amortentia (private)

Viperscreed

"I'm in Slytherin, like the rest of my family was." Stilio answered, half-expecting a look of disgust from Jervis. No one liked the Slytherins if they weren't one.

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Maka Albarn

• Viperscreed

"Wait, I remember where I know your name from now." Jevis said, looking at Stilio. "You're from that Malfoy family."

Stilio nodded, looking at his feet, expecting a cruel remark or something similar. The Malfoys did not have a good reputation, unless Death Eaters were considered good.

"Man thats gotta suck, I've never seen your name in the papers though." Jevis said, petting Alexandria. "You're not into that stuff are ya?"

"Thanks. I just don't want to deal with the Gryffindors. They've despised me since day one of first year. Especially Potter and his friends. They kinda bully me..."

"Well, I can see why but it still isn't fair," Jevis said. "if you weren't part of it you shouldn't have to pay for it."

Jevis moved Alexandria to the seat so he could sit beside Stilio.

"Don't worry, I'll protect you." He said, lightly ruffling the other's hair.

Jevis smiled back and there was a light knocking on the door of thier cabin.

"Yes?" Jevis called and the door opened reveiling a woman pushing a cart.

"Do ethier of you want to buy some candy?" She asked.

"What do you say?" Jevis asked Stilio.

Jervis bought a few things of candy along with a few bottles of varies flavored water and soda.

"Hey Alle, try this." Jervis said, tossing her a jelly bean like peice of candy. Alexandria caught it in her mouth and immediatley spat it out.

"Hot hot hot!" She said, panting. Jervis snickered and held an open bottle out to her which she eagerly drank from. He looked through the bag the candy had come from pulling out anouther.

"Try this one." He chuckled, Alexandria looked at him distrustingly but toke it soon purring her approval.

Stilio watched, laughing slightly at the cat's reactions. He popped a bean into his own mouth, choking a bit on the dirt-flavoured candy.