It's always amusing when lurkers introduce themselves...

Drag

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Drag

• otameganekko

• Dark Ocean

• HiddenShadow

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
*blinks and nibbles on cookie* Im glad im not a pretty boy then xD

Sure, take your time. :3

Oh? So my respect for your possible capabilities isn't necessary? I don't think I need to hold myself back then.

Well, if things get uninteresting where everything can be assumed, it's time to give a little push to things, right? Before doing so, wouldn't learning of what you're playing with be the trick to maximizing your gain? And the unexpected happening after the push is the very point of everything. :p

Of course. It's bondage. Is there anything better than that?

- watch your step around here..there's chibi neko all over the place /shivers

Nope. Go ahead and keep yourself all blissfully unaware for me. Makes things easier..

The depth of this convo requires psychedelic trance music for me to continue..

okee..what were we talking about? oh yeah..things better than bondage. i can think of a few.

So that's what those sounds were about. I thought you were some kind of pervert who makes others mewl or something. =.=

Oh? Blissfully unaware..? I'm supposed to be an innocent child, huh? Otherwise, I don't think an adult would be able to do so because of just a few words. Not after learning what the world is like. Unless that person grew up in some kind of fairy tale or something.

And let me reorganize the past exchange of words we had. I exposed my identity as a stalker, you hinted a threat of showing up behind my to tie me up, just my thumbs. Then now you're asking me to be an innocent, clueless child. Okay, guys, PEDO ALERT!!

(Lol at myself.)

What's this..? Just listen to death metal. That'd do the trick better. -.-

Better than bondage, you say? What would those things be?

@

: talent's what makes mewls happen and perversion's just one of the less vanilla roads that gets you there. you'll mewl when you read that fic.

Not like a kid, just unaware. off-guard. Thought we were still playing a game here - you with your rope talent/bdsm commentary and me with my sarcasm and zip ties. the glitter you gave me that I rubbed in my hair the other day must have worn off *sniff*

btw, you should have put PEDO ALERT in bold red so everyone could see it. Maybe stuck a pedo bear there too. Still not sure where that whole train of thought came from, but that would have been f//guitar riff//cking hilarious.

What's better than bondage? salty chips, ice cold drinks and seeing what I can get away with

2hgg67d.jpg

Oh my... Just ignore them both. :3 Those two are just being silly.

But welcome indeed, you'll love it here! I'm sure, I think. :'DDD

Just relax and enjoy~!

• Like 1

- I loved that series..esp Yuri. I have a thing for long hair. Thanks for the greeting :) Nice place, but RL is swamping me so idunno how much play time I'll have to enjoy it

Pfft. I don't ever recall doing so but let's see if that's possible. :>

And I don't think I'm foolish enough to be off-guard just by someone's words. Lol. And how do you expect someone to be relaxed when playing a game? Though it's a way of having fun, there's still a touch of thrill in it after all.

Oh, is that so? Here you go! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

I added more sparkles so it would take longer. :3

Yeah, same for me. But since you have said so, let me do that one more time.

PEDO ALERT!!

pedo_bear_colored_by_andrew_jones8-d57nqlm.jpg

This post ended up quite spacey but whatever.

But lol. I guess that just depends on one's interest. Still, why food?

And why is there no ice cream!? \(>o

- Yesh! THAT is what I'm talking about XD *tries not to squeeze bigazz pedo bear* I think I just fell a little in love with you be scared

You're not foolish and don't let anyone tell you different. Are you brave enough to tell me if you do mewl? :rolleyes:

Why food? Because I'm a hungry bear *growls low* Ice cream? Not a fan of really sweet stuff. If you're going to try to tie me up, feed me salty or spicy and I might let you.

Oh yes, the series is awesome! xD Ohh, so Yuri, huh. Well, I focus too much on my otp which is Kotetsu & Barnaby of course. ♥ 8D *swoons*

Hehe~

Oh, I see. Well, I understand; RL is important but it also important to rest and relax. ^^~ Hohoho, while you're here, relax and block of RL until RL bothers you again, I do that. XD

- For Yuri, I don't ship him with anyone, just love lick his fanart. For otp I ship them as Barnaby x Kotetsu. Tsundere bunny topping tiger is always good chemistry to me, although they're good switch. When I first watched I hoarded djs and pics, but not so much now. I have a tiger cosplay pic you might like. let me know and I'll pm. Don't want to post it here.

Hello @

- this is it, the apocalypse..radioactive radioactive

pedobearbling.png

I'd say that's a nice work. Now let me ignore the text that made me go =.= and the pedobear. :|

And even if you do say that, I won't be scared. Thanks for exposing your intentions so obviously which gave the opposite effect. OwO

Now, now. Let's just leave that kind of thing when it really does happen, as you have said.

Oh, you hungry pedobear. But you don't eat kids? That's too bad. I hate them. So annoying. -.-

Well, same for me. I'd rather go with coffee or tea than stupid cakes but I felt hot so I wanted ice cream by that time. I usually drink a liter of water after eating a scoop of ice cream.

- Nice to meet you too. lol at first I thought you were psychic with the bi thing until I saw in my intro I didn't capitalize BL so it looks like "bi." But yeah, the world's too full of beautiful people to settle on being gay or straight..but that's just me. Love is love, and all that other wisdom they put on tshirts.

- thank you ^^

Oh lol. I like that. :3 Well, yeah, it is the same but it made me laugh.

Thanks. Lol.

• Like 1

- I assume you don't really want a crack pedoClaude set though, do you. I really need to find more productive things to occupy my precious time with ;)

If the music is beautiful enough, people will come knocking...

I am happy to know you are pleased.