It's always amusing when lurkers introduce themselves...

Drag

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Drag

• otameganekko

• Dark Ocean

• Shi.No.Tobiko

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
, unless you hide ropes, saw and weird stuff behind that door

- - - Updated - - -

, unless you hide ropes, saw and weird stuff behind that door

- Sounds like you've been watching too many horror flicks xD People are gonna see that and think I'm creepy *goes to the stove to prepare a can of fava beans and open a nice chianti*

For your metaphor, I give you a sparkle! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

@

- How did you know I could use a little bling? *sticks sparkles in my hair while I work on stuff*

- That happens once in a while ;) And thanks..I will ^^

- Are you? I wondered what those rustling sounds were.. If you decide to actually climb through the window, don't step on my stuff

- Thank you :)

• Like 2

Yeah, it seems like you're kinda worried about them so I'll be careful not to break anything. Sorry, I messed up a little earlier, causing a few noises~ = 3=

- meh..I just need to stop laying on the floor when I work on gfx so people don't fall on me, like with Gintoki over there in your ava. damn..don't apologize..you had a good stalker-vibe going there. Now I feel all disappointed.

Pfft. And they refuse to get up, like Hijikata~ Hohohoho~ I see. I'll be more discrete while I make sure not to miss anything. Hehehehehe~

onionn6

- My mind always goes to that one scene in the steam room with those two. Can someone say "slashfest" xD Yeah, please be discreet. Better yet, make sure not to scream when you realize I'm standing behind you with an ebil grin and zip ties.

YESHH!! In the sauna, alone after being left behind by the other costumers for they were bothered by their noise. Then their conversation was about making the sauna room hotter~ Fufufufu~ That episode just showed how much they are destined for one another~ And do you recall the episode when Gintoki showed a yaoi doujin of them. Lol.

Oh. I'll make sure to move around enough so you won't catch me~ And I have a few ropes here too! :3 It is essential for climbing sometimes but it can also be used for other stuff~

- I've only watched part of the series, because a friend who kept begging me for a fic made me. It's good and I really liked the chars, but I ran out of time to marathon and haven't picked it back up. It's on my epic 'to do' list ^^

I won't chase you..I'll think I'll wait and watch as you get flustered while trying to figure out what to do next. is the stalker really prepared to tangle? xD Yeah, nylon climbing ropes are useful for all kinds of things. Towing cars, setting up tents, kinbaku.

- Thanks :) Love Kuro! Pink Kitten doujins are such a guilty pleasure of mine..

Oh! I wanna read that fic too! Gimme! >w

Oh. If you won't chase me, then you won't be able to show up behind me. I keep my ropes well since I have lots of use for them. Perhaps if I manage to tie you up, I'll boil a the rest to add the bindings~ It's better when it's hot~

- Just a warning, it's not fluff. I don't do fluff. Maybe I'll PM it to you sometime, but I need to ask my friend if he could send me an MF link. If not, I have to go digging through drives.

It was wise to add the words "perhaps" and "if" when you mentioned tying me up. Not sure if it's a good idea to boil your good climbing ropes though, esp if you stalk and tie up a lot of people in your spare time. If you do somehow manage to capture me before I have your thumbs zipped behind your back, make sure to use natural fibers ;)

Hello. ^^ I am also a luker... but I also want to make friend--so at least I also want to say hello~ #gohidingagain

• Like 1