Hurry Up and Love me rp recruting 1x1 seme needed, possibly semi-para to a paragraph

Lil'YaoiNeko

story- the seme used to have a childhood friend, they had been really close, but as they grew up they also grew apart. the seme became rather popular, consumed with guys and girls wanting him to hand out with him all the time. Somewhere along the line the seme stopped talking to his childhood friend all together, and then started ignoring the other, they were just too different now...or were they? seme has a secrete, his personality is a little warped, and when certain circumstances bring the two childhood friends together yet again, what will happen?:hamtaro-005 (8):

bio fillout-

name-

age-

seme/uke-

image-

occupation-

short bio-

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lil'YaoiNeko

• Xianghua

• Dayu

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

my characters bio-

name- ryan adams

age-15

seme/uke-uke

image- 384739_large.jpg

occupation- highschool student

bio- ryan is a quiet, kind, an funny neko boy whom is almost deathly scared of strangers. he's bullied at school, and it picked up when his childhood friend left him. his parents were murdered in the last month and he had been being sexually harassed by the other boys, hidden knowlage from his friend

Name: Joakim Kekkonen (Goes by Aki)

Position: Seme

Anime-Guy-anime-guys-20980907-700-963.jpg

Occupation: High school senior, part time waiter at local sushi restaurant, Bonzai.

Biography: Soft-spoken and mysterious, Caspian Black is one of the most desired males at school. Girls and boys alike find his dark aura alluring, and fall for him. Though he is promiscuous, due to sexual abuse from his father, he has never been in love, and doesn't believe in love. He has a younger sister, Elisa, who is mentally ill, and is currently hospitalized in an asylum. He is incredibly smart, though he is jaded, and therefore gets bad grades. He lives by himself with his other younger sister, Karin, on the bad side of town, in a broken down loft. His native language is Finnish, he was born in Helsinki, Finland, but moved to America at age 4.

Other: Suffers from night terrors, sleep paralysis, Othello syndrome (possibly), and Borderline Personality Disorder.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Sometimes the picture doesn't work. TT^TT

Hmm... I don't know how to explain it any more thoroughly... I guess I can try.

Joakim Kekkonen, who hates his name and goes by Aki, is 18 years old, born in Helsinki, Finland, but moved to America at age 4. He never told anyone about his physically, verbally, and sexually abusive father, which has messed him up quite a bit, making him promiscuous with both men and women, skeptical of love, and just rather cold and apprehensive. He has two younger sisters, Elisa and Karin Kekkonen, twins, both age 15. Karin lives with Aki and attends the same high school as him -- but as a sophomore -- while Elisa is currently being hospitalized for mental health. His native language is Finnish, but he speaks perfect English, with no trace of an accent.

What don't you get?

[url="

"[/url]

here

- - - Updated - - -

Can I join?

Here's my bio in case. Yashiro At the age of 21 he dont know what was he really want. He had lost hope for finding people who would love him the way he was. Being disowned by his parents he lived alone. Hes queit most of the time, responsible and realist.