Master's Toys (Yukonwolfspirit x WolfDog)

Guest WolfDog12

Guest WolfDog12

As soon as his neck was bit, Yota gasped as if he'd been holding his breath the whole time and let out a loud moan. Now, no other alpha would be able to smell his pheromones and it would be even stronger and cause Yukie to truly lose all rational. As Yukie thrust into him more, Yota moaned in his ear and grabbed at him, holding him tightly but as the alpha pressed his body weight on top of the smaller male's cock and thrust even deeper, Yota let out a yelp and moan that was even sweeter than before. He even tightened around and came as well. The omega couldn't hold back any more and Yukie was getting his wish. "More... Harder," he begged. It felt so good that he couldn't stop. It was so addictive!! The heat was building more and more and it felt like Yota would never be satisfied at this rate. Still, Yukie seemed to really know how to work his body.

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

"Mmh" Yukie moaned continuing to quicken his thrusts not holding back as he mercilessly fucked Yota. Cumming inside of his new mate Yukie let a sly hand move to Yotas cock and started teasing and pleasuring it. Yukie clearly wasnt going to let Yota go anytime soon and continued to fuck and fill his partner full of cum. Biting and rolling a sensitive bud with his teeth and tounge Yukie played with his lovers nipples.

Guest WolfDog12

Yota came again when Yukie did and his body wasn't about to let him go so easily, so thankfully the other continued, pounding into him more and more. As Yukie began to nip and lick at his nipple, Yota moaned more before muttering, "Not there, I'm gonna cum again," he managed, squeezing the alpha's member tightly inside him as he got even more turned on. It felt damn amazing. As his prostate was struck again Yota moaned, "So good~" in a really sexy voice. "Don't stop," he pressed. The two were probably going to keep going for at least another several rounds.

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

The more Yota moaned and begged him onky turned Yukie on more. Every time he heard those sweet moans or his lovers begging he could only continue to endlessly fuck Yota. Cumming many times after Yotas begging had asked him not to stop and for what seemed like hours Yukie was slowly starting to mellow out. Holding Yota close he kissed him ever so softly. "Mmh I wish you had a normal heat...this is to fun" Yukie whispered as he kissed his lovers soft skin.

Guest WolfDog12

Yota was panting by the end of it. He'd cum nearly twice as much as Yukie and was now exhausted. The drug was out of him but his strong pheromones remained in the air. He tried to catch his breath. Yota hoped his heat would go back to normal and it probably would but it might take a little time for his body to figure itself out after all that time. Still, he had to admit, doing it with an alpha felt so much better than taking suppressants with horrible side effects!

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

Moving his body Yukie laid beside Yota looking at him for a moment before snuggling into him. "Thank you" Yukie mumbled quite shy after such an ordeal. Nuzzling into Yota the Alpha gently licked the bite mark feeling rather bad about biting his lover so roughly. "Does it hurt?" Yukie asked gebtly setting up a little to look at Yota more.

Guest WolfDog12

Yota seemed to lean into it a little more before passing out. By the time Yukie asked if he was in pain, the omega was sleeping peacefully, covered in cum but curling up into Yukie's arms and snuggling into his chest. Even if it was painful, what really hurt was finally over so Yukie was able to calm and feel so much better.

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

Yukie smiled and kissed his mates cheek before covering them with the messy blanket and finally after a long day fell asleep. As the early morning sun rose Raven had let himself into the room and opened the curtains letting the sunlight in as he looked down at the mess before him.

Guest WolfDog12

Yota groaned as light flooded the room. He was relatively sensitive to it and turned away for a minute before remembering what happened and shooting up immediately. Yota breathed heavily... it couldn't be true.... did it really happen? He reached up but could already feel the pain in his neck. He was already marked and they did it so much last night... What the heck. Feeling completely embarrassed, Yota hid his face from Raven but muttered, "Oh god... I'm so sorry..."

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

"Raven shut the damn curtains" Yukie snapped hiding under the covers as Raven half closed the curtains and started a bath for both Yota and Yukie.

"You guys where quite noisy last night" Raven teased only making Yukie throw a pillow at his head in response.

Guest WolfDog12

Yota simply groaned and couldn't believe he was mated with this man he'd known less than 24 hours. Sure, they did it and it felt amazing... like really amazing... and they did it almost the whole damn night... Damn it.. Yota was so embarrassed that he wanted to turn and run away but instead realized he would have to accept his fate. The only one that could call off a pairing was Yukie and after how nice he'd been... that would just be damn cruel to ask for. So, instead he would accept it and try to live his life to the fullest. After all, this wasn't a bad deal in the end and now rather than being a poor run away, he was in the laps of a kind rich guy... Hard to say 'no" to that.

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

"Hurry up and get in the bath. We need to be gone in four hours and with as slow as you move that's just enough time to bathe eat and be gone before your father visits" Raven replied trying to be patient. Getting just a glare from his master Raven huffed before ripping the covers off of the two. "Get up." Raven finished before slamming the door shut leaving the two alone.

"God he's a firecracker...makes me remember why we mated..." Yukie mumbled as he got up and stretched.

Guest WolfDog12

"I didn't think your father was coming for a couple days..." Yota admitted. His sense of time was a bit messed up. He got out of bed, collapsing immediately. His hips and legs couldn't carry him anymore and he was really sticky all over... Damn... Raven's going to be pretty upset," Yota admitted but still couldn't fully wrap his head around it all. Everything felt like a dream... except for the mass pain in his hips and lower back that was. "Why does it feel so good that night but hurt so much the next morning?" He asked and tried again to get up.

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

"We plan two days early...he's unpredictable so better safe then sorry" Yukie admitted noticing his mate was having trouble. Walking over he gently picked up Yota as best as he could and carried him to the bath. "That might be my fault. I kinda went crazy" Yukie admitted with a frown feeling bad for being so rough. "Sorry. I thought I would be able to control myself better. I didn't mean to hurt you" Yukie admitted with a small sigh kissing his mates head before settling them both in the tub.

Guest WolfDog12

"Don't worry about it... I know you were only trying to help and I know once we got going, my smell was way too strong. Of course, yours wasn't any help so we might both be at fault here," he said gently. Yota was embarrassed to be carried but one he was set in the tub, He got right to work cleaning himself off, washing his body from the dried cum and scrubbing up. This time, he was being a lot faster.

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

"I feel bad I at least wanted to get to know you first" Yukie admitted gently starting to wash his mates back wanting to help him and not feeling to pushed for time. "Well...ummm. What do you like to do for fun?" Yukie asked curiously trying to keep their talk light and happy.

Guest WolfDog12

"Er... for fun? I don't have much... I usually keep myself busy... I've been looking for a job since I recently left my home... I was going to school there. I was hoping to be a doctor or something. I don't really know. I just wanted to make my family proud, you know?" he said, looking back with a gentle smile.

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

"I see. Well seems Ayme had our carry on bag include some information...looks like Ayme is sending up to a tropical resort for the weekend...its in an amusement park" Yukie added looking through his carry on bag containing their further travel info. "Sounds...fun" Yukie admitted having never really been anywhere like this.

Guest WolfDog12

"It does..." Gen said with a shaky voice. The tropical resort sounded lovely and relaxing but the amusement park sounded like a nightmare. He was so scared of crowds and wasn't much of a thrill seeker. He'd push through it for Yukie's sake but wasn't a fan of the idea. He wanted to run scared. "Maybe we can start by exploring some of the calmer activities," He suggest, trying to hide his fear of the amusement park.

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

"...so ummm didn't you become a doctor?" Yukie asked Yota hesitantly as he continued scrubbing the males back and then started working on cleaning his own body.

Guest WolfDog12

"No, I wasn't able to finish my schooling before I left home. I've just been doing some odd jobs trying to make do and trying to find real work. Of course, that was until I was suddenly taken into slavery," he explained. Yota turned and helped scrub Yukie's back as well before finishing up himself and getting out of the tub. He was still shaky but able to walk at least.

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

"Would you ever want to go back?" Yukie asked as he rinsed off and got out. "I mean...if you still wanted to do it and it was an option would you still do it?" Yukie clarified quite interested in Yota.

Guest WolfDog12

"I mean... maybe? Probably not... I don't know. I think I found a pretty good place. I don't think I need to be the one to try and earn the money now do I?" He smirked. "I lucked out. Now all those guys from my old school would be jealous that I found some rich guy to spend my life with," he teased.

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

"Glad to see I'm just some rich guy~" Yukie teased before going and digging around pulling out some pants and shirts for both of them. "Raven will take you shopping after your appointment" Yukie explained knowing his clothes wouldn't fit so well. "And if you ask nicely I'm sure you can wear him down into letting you go wherever else you need" Yukie teased enjoying his new mate only to see Raven at the door.

"We're going out the back. Front door is all yours" Raven hissed as Yukie quickly dressed and ran down the stairs his father having showed up. "Keep quiet...and follow me once your dressed" Raven whispered ignoring the maids running in to strip the bed and keep the place spotless a sense of fear in everyone's eyes.