New Love (Yukonwolfspirit x Kotorichan) Private 18+

Guest Kotorichan

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

"I showed no interest because they all seemed to only be seen in a position of power by my side" Yukie explained moving his body more into the water to soak. Looking at his little deer Yukie moved him onto his lap and into the deeper water that made its way up to his chest. "Can't lie I also admired your beauty" Yukie admitted as he kissed his cute little dears neck.

Guest Kotorichan

Ellys tilted his head to the side so that his neck would be easier to access, his eyes slowly closed as he melted against Yukie's chest. All of his fear from before began to disappear. "Thank you your majesty..." He murmured. "I was bred to be physically appealing. I am glad that my appearance is to your taste."

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

"Have you spent all your life with your handlers? Did you have a family or siblings?" Yukie asked softly his hand gently petting his mates leg messaging the soft flesh as he slowly continued to explore Ellys body still rather fascinated.

Guest Kotorichan

"I never met my family..." Ellys said, a hint of sadness in his voice. "The only people I have ever known were my trainers. I assume that they did not want to give me a chance to think of attempting to escape. If I knew my family then I might want to run away with them. But this way I would have been completely alone if I had tried to run." He shivered at the idea and snuggled a bit closer to Yukie. "I-I hate to be alone..." He whispered.

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

"Then I will make sure you are never alone" Yukie whispered as he hugged Ellys gently his arms wrapping warmly around his deer. Holding his mate closer Yukie smiled happily before suddenly tossing him out to the shallow part of the bath playfully.

Guest Kotorichan

"Thank you your majesty..." Ellys murmured happily, fully relaxed in the man's arms. He let out a sharp gasp as he was tossed away, his eyes snapping open is clear panic. For a moment he was sure that he had done something to offend Yukie and was prepared to apologize for whatever it was. He cocked his head to the side when he saw the man's expression. "Your majesty..? Did I displease you..?"

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

"No! Your so afraid of me and worried about what I think. I thought you might lighten up if I acted more playful. Seems I might have just scared you" Yukie replied with a frown his body standing nude in front of Ellys. Unknown to Ellys Yukie well he had grown up alone having no siblings and parents who where always busy he grew up under a nanny's care until he was ripped away from her when he started training to inherit the thrown. In a way he...well he was trying hard to make his mate happy and want to stay by his side.

Guest Kotorichan

"Oh..." Ellys' shoulders slumped as he realized he had failed to behave the way Yukie wanted him to. "I apologize your majesty, it seems that I was not trained to your liking... I was always told that it would be improper to act light hearted or playful with my master. I should always be focused on doing whatever I can to please my master, not to act in a way that would make myself happy. Even asking you questions about yourself would be wrong because I have done nothing to earn the right to know about you your majesty..."

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

"...you didn't do anything wrong...we are just to different" Yukie replied sadly as he suddenly was interrupted by one of his servents.

"Your needed in the throne room" the servent replied as he poked his head in looking at Yukie before turning away out of respect. "I know you requested to be left alone tonight but its rather urgent" the man added not wanting to get scolded.

"Very well...please see Ellys to my chambers to wait until I return" Yukie replied his voice ice cold as he got out of the bath and dressed already heading off without even saying goodbye to his little deer.

Guest Kotorichan

"Your majesty..." Ellys started before the servant entered. He went quiet and lowered his head in dejection, his ears drooping. Yukie's words kept repeating in his head. 'Too different' Did that mean that Yukie had changed his mind and no longer wanted him? He lightly chewed his lip, afraid that he would be dismissed the moment Yukie was finished with his business.

He dried himself and got dressed before following the servant, keeping his head down the entire time. His chest hurt as he thought about how kind Yukie had been to him, was that already over?

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

"Tv and remote are on the bed. Also help yourself to anything in the fridge. I'll be right here if you have questions" the servent replied sitting on a chair as he waited for Yukie to return the man keeping his masters word that he wouldn't leave Ellys alone. Yukie meanwhile was dealing with another. Charming prince who had the audacity to show up unannounced so late.

"You seemed eager to greet me~" the male teased as he sat across from Yukie on the couch playfully resting a hand on Yukies leg.

Guest Kotorichan

Ellys was relieved when he realized that he wasn't going to be left alone, but he was also afraid that he would get in trouble for not putting his collar and chastity belt back on. He hadn't thought to put them on since Yukie hadn't ordered it, but what if Yukie thought that the servant had used him after they were left alone together? He ended up sitting on the floor by the bed and curling up into a ball, his ears still flat.

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

"....ugh. The bastard came over drunk..." Yukie grumbled carrying the handsome male into the bedroom the servent rushing to help lay the drunken prince on the bed.

"Ah! Sorry we offered him a small drink we didn't think he would drink more." The man replied to Yukie who sighed and sat on the bed looking down at the prince.

"Its fine. Just leave us all and I'll sort it out" Yukie replied looking down at his little deer with a frown since his romantic evening now had another male in his bed. Bowing the servent quickly left and shut the door that locked behind him.

"I knewwwwww it! You found something cute to replace me~" the prince replied with a drunken laugh looking down at the deer trying to pet his ear. Yukie huffing smacked the prince with a pillow.

"Dammit Yu. Stop getting drunk just to fuck around you seriously make us all exhausted" Yukie added with a sigh clearly annoyed and not drunk enough to deal with his friendly lover.

Guest Kotorichan

Ellys' eyes widened as Yukie entered with another man in his arms. He bit his lip and hid his face against his knees, trying to hold back tears. Was this it? Had he already been replaced? His ears flattened against his head even harder as the unfamiliar man tried to touch him. He kept himself curled in a tight ball, waiting to be told that he was being thrown away. He couldn't think of any other possibility. He continued to chew on his lip until he drew blood.

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

"Don't worry hes actually nice just overly sexual" Yukie replied to Elly gently petting the deers ear in a reassuring way. "I'm actually annoyed he's here I really wanted to treasure you tonight....but I don't trust him alone" Yukie explained not liking seeing his deer so upset. "Please don't be angry with me" Yukie begged not wanting his lover to hate him or be upset.

Guest Kotorichan

Ellys hesitated for a moment before peeking up at Yukie, his eyes filled with tears. "A-aren't you going to throw me away your majesty..?" He asked, his voice soft and fearful. "Y-you seemed displeased by my training... And you said I was too different... Doesn't that mean you no longer want to keep me..?"

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

"Your to cute..." Yukie replied taken aback by his mates crying face the male blushing red before carefully wiping away a tear. "I would never throw you away...and as for us being different well...we just don't know each other enough to have similarities" Yukie explained gently ignoring the drunk that was snuggling up to him as he sat on the edge of the bed. "If I didn't want you you wouldn't be in my bed chambers. Trust me I want to claim you right now and fuck you senseless but Poor Yu would be sad he couldn't play with you also" Yukie finished with a small smile still rubbing his mates ear lovingly.

Guest Kotorichan

Ellys leaned into Yukie's touch, desperate for some type of comfort. His cheeks flushed dark purple when the man admitted to wanting to fuck him. He nuzzled Yukie's hand affectionately. "T-thank you your majesty..." He took a deep breath and closed his eyes, trying to calm himself. "Thank you..." He repeated. He felt so much safer with Yukie by his side. He wanted to climb up onto the bed and snuggle up to the man, but he wasn't sure if that would be allowed.

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

"Come here and lay with me until you feel better" Yukie whispered gently. As he picked up his little deer Yukie sat him on his lap to where he was looking Ellys in the eyes. With a gentle kiss to his lovers cheek Yukie just held him close wanting to take away all of the deers sadness.

Guest Kotorichan

Ellys blushed deeply and snuggled into his chest. He let out a soft hum of happiness as he was held in the man's arms. "Thank you your majesty..." He breathed. He felt like all his fears were just melting away like this.

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

"Your welcome" Yukie whispered just holding his deer close for a moment longer before letting him go the prolonged physical contact making him just a touch...sensitive.

"You two are cute...surprised the prince hasn't fucked you yet...he's good at that I should know...we all know~" Yu replied drunkenly moving over and snuggling his way to where he was hugging the deer from behind his boner pressing up against Ellys back.

Guest Kotorichan

Ellys' body went tense at the feeling of Yu's erection pressing into his back, he looked up at Yukie with wide eyes filled with panic. "Y-your majesty..." He whimpered, his ears flattening to his head. He didn't know what to do, if he pulled away then that might be considered rude, but if he didn't then it might seem like he was being unfaithful.

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

"I'm guessing you didn't explain your marriage to your other kingdoms~ naughty little deer trying to steal away our little prince" Yu teased wrapping his arms lovingly around Ellys waist as he looked at Yukie with a smirk.

"....no, I didn't kinda planned to once he settled in." Yukie explained with a tiered sigh. "Go ahead and tease him a little I don't mind the show and I wont deny you." Yukie replied to Yu giving him permission to touch his new toy.

"Mmh cute little deer. Did you know your master is wed to other princes? There's six of us if you count Yukie we make a loving kingdom of seven." Yu explained his hand gently touching Ellys thigh rubbing it ever so gently. "When Yukies kingdom fell after his own parents where murdered we took him into our home." Yu whispered kissing the deers neck softly watching as Yukie clearly was becoming aroused at such a scene. "Yukie is the youngest prince to join since he's only 21 while everyone else is 23. We are very protective of him and because of this we refuse to let just anyone marry him and he refuses marrige because he has us. He doesn't need a queen when he's surrounded by princes who share his bed. But,we aren't against him finding a partner like yourself." Yu finished playfully biting Ellys neck and leaving a hickey.

"Yu is jealous I didn't let them know I was accepting a gift. Hes a little protective and overly caring of me." Yukie whispered unable to stop watching the two.

Guest Kotorichan

Ellys' eyes grew wider as Yu mentioned marriage. He looked up at Yukie, hoping that this would be revealed to be a joke, but instead he was met with indifference from his new master. His hands gripped the light fabric of his gown. Of course... He had been stupid to think that he was anything special. For a moment he had thought that Yukie had seen him as someone special, but he was clearly just going to be a toy to be thrown in with the man's harem. His chest hurt as Yu's hands moved over his body.

The deer lowered his head in dejection, his ears limp. His eyes began to glaze over as he fell back into his training. It hurt less if he didn't feel anything. He wouldn't be punished for crying if he didn't show any emotion. He parted his lips, letting out soft moans as his body was touched. But his face didn't show any sign of pleasure.

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

Yukie looking at his little deer noticing the small droop in his ears. "Do you really like me that much that your upset about me having other lovers?" Yukie asked the small deer ever so gently his own hand moving to make Ellys look him in the eyes.