Beyond Hatred

Dark Ocean

THE PLOT

Does love have any rules? Is it even possible for two enemies to fall in love with each other? Specially falling for the person who would kill you without any hesitation? Or would it be possible if it was a different place and a different time?

Our story started long time ago while wars were occurring (wouldn't mention a specific countries, i will let it open)

One day the two enemies had to face each other in a small battle but of course there should be victims of any process, the leader from army A had been captured by the soldiers of army B.

The leader of the army B was known as a very tough and harsh man and how much he liked watching others in pain, but it didn't mean he had no heart, he did but he just disliked to show his real feelings to anybody because he has always thought it might be weakness. As an arrogant person he decided to take care of the other army's leader himself, taking care of the other by the way he liked.

Would the leader of army A like what the other was going to do to him? Would he fall for him? Would he betray his country for him or just protect him?

(I'm in need of one RP-er , please no one liners, I'm not good at English or grammar but not bad either so i don't mind if you are bad as me but at least i would be able to understand what you post. It might be a sadist x masochist RP)

Name:

Personality:

Dislikes and likes:

Background about his life:

Seme/Uke/Seke:

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dark Ocean

• PeacefulTranquility♥

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

You are accepted. I should warn you, you have to deal with me when im lazy, having writers block or even when im a meanie xD.

Nah i wouldnt hurt you, Cute Peace ^^

• Like 1