• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dayu

• Natari-chan

• Dark Ocean

• Revenga

Oh, fun thread!

Mine is rock, pop, classical, jazz, grunge and heavy metal. ^^; I'm kind of a music fanatic..

My REAL genre is definitely classical music though. In particular, I love romantic era composers like Chopin and Debussy. I'm a pianist though, so I kind of can't help but loving those two. lol

Post-punk, no-wave, coldwave, harsh noise, deathrock (not related to death metal except in name), classical, chanson, neofolk, martial industrial, harsh noise, ritual dark ambient, 70s glam rock. :p Not at all musically obsessed or anything.

Rock, alternative rock, hard rock, rap rock, punk rock, pop punk, post-hardcore, symphonic metal, progressive metal, electropop, classic hip-hop, jazz, and classical music.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Someone told me my taste is music is eclectic. That probably explains why I love listening to 1700's Opera to Disturbed to Rihanna's and Britney's recent songs. So basically, I listen to any genre existing.

• 1 month later...

I don't have a genre. As long as it's good I'll listen to it. If it makes my head hurt, ears bleed, makes me sleepy or the urge to kill obviously I don't listen to it, if i have a choice.

My #1 on last.fm is Sawano Hiroyuki, a composer, so yeah I'll listen to just about anything.

That being said a hate Country music. American Idol-type music crap, Glee. shit like that. blah. I try to avoid wasting time on ppl like bieber, spears, cyrus, rihanna, and anyone who needs 20 people to write a 4min song. But I have a weakness for piano, and violin.... so i have listened to that one spears song with the piano.... >.>

Im a Goth, down to my bones B)

But my current playlists change about evry 2 months, from Goth'n'Roll and Classic Rock stuff to Thrash Metal and Horrorpunk to Dark Electro and the first goth things to classics :D

• 1 month later...

My taste changes daily, but I will just about listen to anything besides rap and r'n'b music.

I've been told I look alternative, so when I tell people my music taste they're pretty surprised.

• 3 weeks later...

I honestly like a little bit of everything.

There isn't one music I hate or Absolutely adore.

If it moves me in some way; then it's a go!

Guess I'm one of those people that like all the toppings on the sundae!

• 1 month later...

I'm pretty eclectic. My favourite genres are alternative, rock, 80s pop and new wave but I enjoy songs from all genres...except country.

I tend to get in a mood for certain bands. I've been in a L'arc~en~Ciel mood for days now.

I'm pretty comfortable with most genres excluding rap. I like a song that holds meaning and sinks deep in your heart~ One that doesn't curse as much and ruins the whole vibe O.O I'm more passionate with K-pop and anime character songs/ ops and eds. :3

• 1 month later...

I listen to mostly anything but right now I extremely hate this specific metal band called

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
. It's just so annoying. I can't stand it. When I first saw one of their live performances, I was like "Holy god, what kind of crap did I just watch ._.". I mean, they do have a catchy melody sometimes but I don't know why singing little girls with small voices singing a hardcore metal song does not appeal me even if it's a new trend for most of the metalheads. [sigh]

Anyways, currently, I am into:

- Classic 80's Rock

- Hard Rock

- Nu/Rap Metal

- Blues/Rock

- Indie/Folk

- Dub-Reggae

- Dub-Metal

- Glitch

- DnB/Black Metal

- Moomba

- Big House

- Darkstep

- Classic Underground & Mainstream Hip Hop/Rap

- Trip Hop

- Hip Hop/Jazz

- Nu Jazz

my favorite genres are soul and funk... i absolutely love motown and doo-wop~

i'm also really into kpop which is probably somewhere on the opposite side of the music spectrum, lmao.