Teacher, Teacher! *REMAKE* (Viper & Xianghua)

Xianghua

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Viperscreed

• Xianghua

Lemon's eye twitched and he opened his mouth.

"Say anything and I'll have you kicked out... again." Abudemio warned. Lemon looked at Abudemio and gestured to Kuro.

"You can't say a damn thing." Abudemio said and Lemon sighed.

"In the near future, you and me are going to have a talk." Lemon said, looking at Kuro intensely.

Kuro lifted his hands up, to show peace. "Hey, whatever it takes," he said, his voice very calm and relaxed. "We can talk right now, if it'll calm you down."

Lemon opened his mouth again.

"Lemon." Abudemio said warningly.

"Fine, we'll talk once we have a more formal setting." Lemon said, turning away to leave the apartment, passing Nuka on his way out.

"Are you alright?" Nuka asked, hurrying to Kuro's side. "I-i'm sorry I should have remembered he was coming home today."

A man appeared from the office that Abudemio had been in, wrapping his arms around Abudemio's waist.

"Well now that that crisis was averted, can we get back?" He asked the glasses wearing brother who grinned at him and gently kissed him.

"T-the food's down." Nuka said softly, looking up at Kuro as Abudemio and the man dissappeared into the office.

Kuro followed, leading Nuka to his car. He drove towards a park, putting on a CD, which played Lonely Boy by The Black Keys.

Nuka kneeled down on the blanket and pulled the basket to him.

"Come sit with me?" Nuka inquired, looking up at Kuro.