Teacher, Teacher! *REMAKE* (Viper & Xianghua)

Xianghua

"Mmm~ It's fine," Kuro said, hugging Nuka to his chest and closing his eyes. "I love you," he said, drifting off into sleep.

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Viperscreed

• Xianghua

(Timeskip to morning)

Kuro woke up, noticing Nuka, still asleep. He quietly got up, changing into black skinny jeans and a Black Keys t-shirt, quietly leaving the room, careful not to wake Nuka. He walked downstairs, where Sophitia was making smoothies.

Miku, Luka, Rin, Len, and Hana were sitting in the living area, Meiko and Emily were still asleep in their rooms. "Kuro, you want a smoothie?" Sophitia asked, holding out a glass of thick green liquid.

"Sure," Kuro answered, smiling and accepting glass. He sat on the couch next to Luka. A groggy Meiko entered the room, wearing a long white T-shirt, her short brown hair sticking out every which way. "Morning sunshine," Luka said with a smirk.

"Shut up," Meiko groaned, rubbing her forehead.

Nuka awoke to the missing warmth. He looked around for a moment before shivering a bit from the coolness.

He stood up, his legs wobbling abit and he fell back onto the bed, Nuka blushed brightly at the pain in his lower back.

Nuka tried to stand again this time successeding. He picked up his clothes, which were now dry and changed into them. He carefully walked downstairs, trying to hide his limp.

Hana smirked, sitting on the couch sipping bubble tea, as soon as she saw Nuka. She knew exactly what had happened. "What's wrong with you?" Luka asked, eyeing Nuka.

Meiko groaned, sitting at the dining table, with one hand holding her head, the other holding a steaming mug of coffee. "Isn't it obvious?" she groaned. "They did it."

"M-Meiko!" Kuro gasped, really wishing she hadn't said anything.

"What?" Meiko asked innocently. "You did, didn't you?"

Kuro looked to Nuka, he didn't know what to say.

Nuka blushed darkly and looked to the speechless Kuro. He couldn't help the shy little giggle that rose up out of him.

Kuro smiled slightly seeing Nuka. Len stood up, looking down, and without a word, left the room. "He's just jealous~" Rin sang, sipping her smoothie.

Kuro looked towards where Len departed, then at Rin. He didn't know what to say.

"He's still not over you, Kuro," Miku said softly, looking at the liquid in her glass.

Nuka's smile fell as he watched Len leave. He walked over to where Kuro was sitting and rested his hands on Kuro's shoulders.

"Maybe we should have waited till we got home." He said softly.

Kuro moved his head, to gently kiss Nuka. "It's fine," he said softly.

"Nonsense!" Sophitia said, leaving the kitchen and sitting down next to Hana. "I'm glad that you could have lost it here! Yup, many a virgin has become a man in this house." She smiled brightly.

"We should probably be going soon," Luka said, looking at her watch.

"What's the rush?" Kuro asked.

"It's a surprise," Luka said, winking at Nuka.

"With that being said, Kuro, do you still remember the dance for Acute?" Luka asked, with a smirk.

Kuro glared at her. "...why."

"Oh, no reason," Luka said, it was obvious what she wanted.

Kuro groaned. "I'd rather not."

"Kuro~" Luka pouted. "Nuka, you want him to dance, don't you?" She looked at Nuka with pouty blue eyes.

Kuro groaned, Luka stuck her tongue out at him. "We're leaving in 15 minutes," she said. "So go get your stuff together, and come back down later."

Kuro stood, taking Nuka's hand and leading him up the stairs, to the bedroom.

Kuro smiled against Nuka's lips. "I love you so much..." he said softly into the other's mouth, kissing him again.

Kuro smiled. "You are just... I don't even know. You're the greatest thing that's ever come into my life." He hugged Nuka close to his chest.

Kuro smiled at Nuka's words, he never thought someone like this would be saying that to him. "Nuka..." he said, burying his head in the other's hair, taking in his scent. "You know you mean more to me than anything else, right?"

"I have no idea what I would do without you either." Nuka said, getting on his tip-toes to kiss Kuro.

"We should get back before the other's start to wonder." Nuka giggled.