Interspecies Harem (Closed to Sayuri86) 18+

Guest YaoiFanGirlBritty

Guest YaoiFanGirlBritty

"Oh, so that is how it works with Nagas? I thought it had something to do with age," Shuu nods his head slowly as he was getting a better understanding of nagas. He figured he should since he was surrounded by them.

Shuu tilts his head and slowly nods his head, "oh.. hm I see. I guess that makes sense since pre-cum would mostly be forming on the tip but this is all over your penis," he watches, still looking at how Sita's penis was since he didn't really get a good look at Vajramani's and Narendra's last night.

Looking up at Sita and laughs a little, "well points it is dry... points that it's not. I guess you can say.. it all depends really," he blushes while rubbing the back of his head.

Shuu looks down at Sita, watching as he was starting to touch his tip and lets out a soft gasp, letting out a soft moan as he was getting fondled. He slowly reaches for Sita's penis and starts to stroke him off as well so he can feel good as well.

Guest Sayuri86

Still laying confortably on his rock, Rama was soundly asleep and it didn't seem like he would wake up so soon.

Meanwhile, Sita was mesmerized by Shuu's reactions to his touch and how the human was also gradually getting hard like him. Indeed, they were the same. His heart was thumping as the human touched him, and it felt so good he instinctively tried to escape the pleasure by curling up in his coils, before he could finish too soon. He was going through mating season after all, something humans didn't seem to experience altogether, but he wanted to learn more.

Panting a bit, the young naga looked up at the boy.

"Shuu... you said that when you were watching Vajramani and Narendra, you tried to pleasure yourself... how did you do that? I want to do it for you."

Guest YaoiFanGirlBritty

Shuu looks down at his penis, seeing he was getting hard even if all Sita was doing simple fondling but his body was getting pretty sensitive, like last night. He looks at Sita, smiling a little, "I am glad you seem to be enjoying it."

Looking at Sita as he was asking his question and blushes a bit, looking down at Sita's penis with a smile, "this.. is basically what I did. What I am doing to you," he continues stroking off Sita and showed him what he was doing last night.

Guest Sayuri86

Sita let out a moan as he felt Shuu's fingers around his sensitive flesh again, but finally understood what Shuu wanted.

He held him carefully and stroked him gently, getting even more aroused by the wet sounds and the smell his own massaging was causing, while his own penis throbbed inside the boy's hand. So this was how humans played.

The alluring scent of Shuu's sex pheromones was becoming so overpowering to Sita's delicate sense of smell, the young naga wanted even more of it and without even thinking he lifted Shuu's penis ever so slightly and started to lick it from the base, up the shaft and to the tip from below, as he had fantasized about doing to Vajramani many times. The feeling was diferent than imagined due to the texture, but it felt equally warm and heavy on his tongue.

Obviously Shuu was different as he was no naga and Sita backed down for a moment, only to feel the testicles over his tongue, caressing them as gently as possible as he kept stroking him between his fingers, wondering if it felt as good for Shuu as much as Sita was loving to explore the young human.

"What are you feeling?" - he asked the boy, wishing for some feedback on what he was doing.

Guest YaoiFanGirlBritty

Shuu rubs his finger on the tip of Sita's penis and looks at Sita as he was suddenly getting held, blushing a bit and slightly spreads his legs when feeling Sita continue stroking him off while he softly moans, "you.. learn very quickly," he mentions with a soft smile.

He blinks as he lets out a soft gasp, watching as Sita made his way down and started to feel Sita's tongue on his shaft, bringing his finger from his free hand to his face, softly biting on his finger. He simply watches Sita, wondering if he was thinking about Vajramani while he was licking his penis but he knew his probably wouldn't be the same as Vajramani since Vajramani was obviously much bigger than he was but that wasn't the only difference. Shuu shivers a little as he felt the younger naga start to even touch his testicles as well as stroking off his penis.

Slightly looking at Sita and blushes a bit, "it... feels really ... good," he said between moans and goes back to stroking off Sita as well, wanting him to feel pleasure as well.

Guest Sayuri86

Sita was a bit too proud to admit, but it wasn't all fast learning, much of his prowess was instinct and thirst for contact.

Even though, the young naga looked up to Vajramani and wanted him as his mate most of all, Shuu was starting to look really appealing as a playmate in his eyes on his own right. He was so meek, cute and intriguing that Sita wanted to share even more with him.

"Then... want to do something fun?"

It never crossed Sita's mind to break the rule Shuu had set for him, but his instinct told him how he could solve the problem in an equally satisfying way for both of them.

Sita laid on his side over the soft grass and asked the boy to do the same facing the naga's waist. Sita also used his tail as a pillow by placing it between the boy's thighs for his comfort and better access.

Such was their state, Sita didn't even need to tell Shuu what was coming next. It was as natural and as simple as letting themselves go and mimicking each other's gestures.

Once again, Sita started to lick Shuu at his pink tip, and once he realized the boy had started to release some pre-cum drips, so full of that intoxicating taste, the young naga licked and kissed them clean, while keeping him wet, always looking forward to more of that liquid bliss, until he was so full of lust he brought Shuu's waist even closer to him with his tail and brought the boy's member whole inside his mouth, starting to suck him in length as he wanted more of that taste, feeling Shuu's precum mix with his own saliva and moaning as he moved his head while sucking. He would tease the wet tip with his tongue while needing air, only to swallow him once more.

Though Shuu's penis had become naturally bigger as the boy was further aroused, Sita, being a naga, had no gag reflex like constrictor snakes and therefore was able to deepthroat him easily, allowing Shuu to enjoy the warmth and smooth texture of his throat.

Guest YaoiFanGirlBritty

Shuu slowly looks at Sita and tilts his head, "s-something fun? I... suppose so," he says in a slight confused tone since he had no idea what Sita had in mind.

He watches as Sita was laying on his side and then slowly lays on his side as well when Sita told him to, feeling Sita's penis against his cheek.

Looking down, Shuu watched as Sita put his tail in between his thighs and laughs a little since the feeling was kind of ticklish at first.

Shuu looks down, seeing Sita right where his penis was and how he was directly facing Sita's penis as well. He was getting a pretty good idea what Sita meant for fun.

Moaning softly as he felt Sita starting to lick his tip and leans a bit forward, starting to lick Sita's tip as well. He moves his hand forward and starts stroking his shaft as well to add to the pleasure. He shivers slightly when he felt himself starting to produce pre-cum and slightly watches as Sita simply licked it off. Letting out a soft gasp as he felt his hips suddenly go closer, watching Sita taking his whole penis in his mouth. Shuu slowly puts his hands on Sita's hips and slowly slides Sita's member inside of his mouth, starting to suck him off as well, trying his best to match Sita's movements on his.

Shuu glances down and watches Sita as he was sucking him off and seeing how deep he could take him in his mouth. Moaning a bit on Sita's penis, he continues sucking on the naga's penis at a rather fast and deep pace.

Guest Sayuri86

Sita was apparently quite comfortable with Shuu's actions and would take a glimpse of his reactions every now and then, thinking how odd it was for a human to be actually helping him out with his mating urges.

As the boy pressured him further, the young naga felt himself melting into Shuu's lips as he dripped his precum along with his natural moist, adding a whole new flavor to the mix.

In response, Sita let out a long, relaxed moan just before hugging Shuu's member with his throat, adding to the already pleasing massage.

Guest YaoiFanGirlBritty

Shuu never throught he would be doing something like this since he didn't really consider himself gay or even bi curious. But for some reason, he didn't feel bothered by doing this, especially if it meant helping out Sita's mating process.

He continues sucking on Sita's shaft, slowly opening his eyes when tasting something different within his mouth. Wondering if Sita actually released pre-cum this time. It tasted rather unique so he goes back to closing his mouth and continues sucking Sita's penis.

Feeling Sita moan on his member sent a slight chill up his spine. Shuu opens his eyes and looks at Sita, feeling a rather unique sensation while his penis was in Sita's mouth. "If... you... continue doing that ... I," he mumbled on Sita's penis while he felt his body getting more weaker and was already almost ready to cum.

Guest Sayuri86

Sita somehow understood what Shuu was trying to tell him and was feeling equally ready to release.

Though Shuu was apparently begging him to slow down, Sita felt the urge to suck even faster as he whimpered due to being so close to his own limit, wanting to hear more of Shuu's moaning voice, which was made him throb even harder. He just couldn't stop.

Guest YaoiFanGirlBritty

Shuu started to jolt his back a bit as he felt how Sita was continuing to suck him off at a even faster pace. He trembles a little as he was starting to get even closer and glances down at Sita when he heard a slight whimper sound. Shuu could kind of feel as Sita's penis was twitching in his mouth, figuring that even Sita was ready to cum as well.

Starting to lift up one of his legs a bit, he continues to moan and slightly grips on Sita's hip, starting to cum in Sita's mouth.

Guest Sayuri86

The surprise and mild shock of having Shuu cumming into his mouth had the same effect on Sita who did the same as a reflex of his own body. Enjoying the taste and pleased with how much had came out, he licked Shuu clean, as he was still releasing his own milk. Shortly after that, his penis went soft and started retracting back into his body, as he looked at Shuu with a satisfied smile for such an amazing experience.

Guest YaoiFanGirlBritty

Shuu pants softly on Sita's penis and felt as Sita was cleaning him off. He blinks a couple of times, drinking up Sita's cum as well and slowly pulls away, watching as Sita's penis was retracting back inside of his body. Shuu got up slightly and goes to lay down facing face to face with Sita, smiling a little, "so... was that a good experience? I didn't expect... this too happen when going to get wash off at the river," he laughs softly.

Guest Sayuri86

"Hn, yes..." - Sita replied while stretching, still in bliss. Indeed he was needing that, and doing it with a human didn't make it any less enjoyable. In fact, he never thought he would like it so much. For one thing, the experience helped them both unwind and taking off the edge from their urges - "I hope you feel better after you couldn't finish last night."

Guest YaoiFanGirlBritty

Shuu laughs a little and nods his head as he turns on his back, "well I am glad I somewhat helped with your mating process. I am sure it's... kinda hard on the younger ones than the older ones though.. I am still learning about your kind," he stretches a little. He looks over at Sita and blushes, nodding his head with a smile, "yeah.. I feel better as well. It felt nice.. to finally release without falling asleep. I guess it was just a long day yesterday," he scratches the back of his head.

Guest Sayuri86

Well, it wasn't really mating, Sita thought. As much as he loved what he and Shuu did together, such practices that didn't include full intercourse were known among nagas as "milking" and were not considered mating, just a comfortable way of releasing tension during mating season. It had an important role in social bonding within a tribe and helped the young ones to establish their own pecking order at times. For the more mature nagas it was a simple demonstration of love and affection.

That being said, Sita still hadn't an answer to how would human males actually mate. Maybe he would find it some day, but one thing was for sure, if Shuu planned to stay in the jungle for a while longer, Vajramani would probably wish to claim him as a mate sooner or later.

"Yeah, we better go wake up Rama and go back to the den, the sun is starting to go down."

Guest YaoiFanGirlBritty

Now that he mentioned it, Shuu thought about the whole mating process and realized what Narendra and Vajramani did last night was more then what he and Sita did. Vajramani actually went inside of Narendra from what he remembered. Causing him to slightly blush, figuring what Sita and himself did was more considered foreplay. But he was still glad he made Sita feel good, even if it wasn't the full intercourse act.

Shuu stretches out with a yawn and looks at Sita, slowly nodding his head, "o-oh, right. I suppose we should." He looks at his clothes and sighs, making a little moat and puts his clothes in since he decided to wash them off during the night.

"Alright, let's ... get going," Shuu covers his clothes with a big leaf and was fully naked. He didn't want to accidentally grab something poisonous and cover himself with it.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Sayuri86

Back at the nagas' refuge, Vajramani was still overseeing storage and dinner preparations when Rama arrived with his two charges. True to his boisterous self, Sita took the lead and wrapped himself around Vajramani, clinging onto him and wagging his tail tip as if in a greeting that was begging for the dominant male's undivided attention.

"I'm glad everyone is back safe." - Vajramani smiled, still with Sita around him - "Were there any trouble, Rama? Predators, anything suspicious?"

"Not that I noticed, no." - the other naga replied in all honesty while Sita gave Shuu a cheeky look about what they had done.

Vajramani thanked Rama who went help the rest of the group and Vajramani turned to Sita and Shuu.

"Narendra and Candra are almost done with dinner, so you go find yourselves a place by the fire and I'll be joining you shortly, you two should be hungry."

And a large group of hungry snakes naturally also meant a large meal. There was a small bonfire carefully lit and around it, all the nagas coiled neatly passing each other wooden bowls and plates filled to the brim with colorful fruits, edible flowers, baked fish, and even some pieces of roasted meat. Everyone was laughing and chatting, including Sita, who for once didn't engage in improper behavior flaunting himself around, not even when Vajramani arrived and took his place by the fire.

Indeed, the young naga used to be quite obnoxious, especially when Vajramani was around as if he was always trying to seduce him for everyone to see. Sometimes he would also hog food simply out of spite and bicker with other harem members for the most trivial, unimportant things. It might have looked cute at first, but more recently it had become really old, especially since the first couple of times Vajramani had refused to mate him. However, this time around, his little exploration session with Shuu seemed to have somewhat of a calming effect on the young naga, taking the edge off of him and allowing his mind to pay attention to other things besides mating.

Despite not really understanding what was going on, Vajramani certainly did notice the changes and was quite happy with it. He only saw Sita exchanging looks with Shuu a lot during dinner.

"What's with you two tonight? Do you two have a secret, hm?" - Vajramani asked giving in to curiosity. But Sita's only answer was a playful giggle and a tender kiss on Vajramani's cheek in submission.

After the meal and all nagas' bellies were full, it was time for everyone to head back to their nests.

As usual, Sita also headed to his own den but didn't realize Vajramani was following him. The younger naga was surprised to receive a nocturnal visit from the diamond-back. It hadn't been long since the last time Vajramani had refused his advances arguing Sita was much too young for him to mate, so what could he possibly want to scold him about?

"I am very proud of you tonight, Sita."

The younger naga could feel Vajramani's warm breath upon his naked shoulder as he spoke.

"You didn't harm Shuu in any way and I never saw you so well behaved during mealtime."

So it seemed Vajramani didn't come to Sita's den to scold him, after all, which was in it self a pleasant change of pace, but apparently, the surprises were far from over when from that same position, Vajramani placed his hand over Sita's small pouch and carefully peeled the skin downwards, revealing Sita's tender penis which was just starting to get hard just from Vajramani's scent and the feeling of the blue torso pressed against Sita's own back.

Slowly but firmly, the blue naga took the shivering wet member between his fingers and stroke him once, twice, again and again, knowing what Sita would feel just by hearing his soft moans.

"This is what good behavior earns you, dear Sita." - he kept whispering in Sita's ear - "You already knew you had my love, now you also have my respect and my gratitude. More than ever, I'll be looking forward to you to grow up a bit more."

At this point, there was little they could do to avoid Sita's cumming and so he did with a moan of relief, barely able to stand on his own tail, relying on the blue naga's chest for support, panting and feeling even better than all the times he had fantasized about the thought of Vajramani simply milking him to release, all put together.

It was the first time his dominant male had milked him and he could barely believe how mindblowing it was.

Vajramani then took Sita towards the young naga's nest for him to rest and licked his own hand clean as he waited for Sita to fall asleep. When Sita's breathing denounced he was finally asleep, Vajramani looked at the lying figure coiled up in the nest one last time before leaving the den. Yes, he would be definitely looking forward to Sita's growing up.

Then, at last, Vajramani headed to his own den where he expected Shuu to be either resting as well in his usual place or waiting for him. It had indeed been a busy day and everyone deserved a good night's sleep, Vajramani thought.

@YaoiFanGirlBritty

Guest YaoiFanGirlBritty

Narendra was with Vajramani as he counted the food storage and rubs his chin a little with a smile, nodding his head with approval to see how much good there was. He looks as Rama returned with Shuu and Sita, tilting his head a bit, "hm.. the young human.. is naked now? I thought he was wearing clothes? Hm must be air drying or something," he mumbles a bit and shrugs his shoulders a little.

Shuu looks at Sita and smiles a little, blushing a bit as he rubs the back of his head before looking up at Vajramani, nodding his head, "alright," he then walks over to the fire and sits down near the fire.

Serving all the hungry nagas and their human guest, Shuu as well, Narendra sits down next to Vajramani and eats his meal, listening to the laughs and conversations going around and smiles, glad to hear everyone sound so lively.

Shuu looks at the meal and tilts his head. He never imagined he would be eating such a interesting combinations of foods but that didn't stop him from eating his meal as well. He looks at Sita while he eats and smiles a little, looking at Vajramani and then laughs out a soft nervous laugh as he goes back to eating.

After the meal, Narendra makes his way to Shuu and looks down at him while he was sitting, "excuse me. One of our young nagas is very concern about you and I am wondering if .. I can give you a full body check? It's the perfect time to check, since you are completely naked."

Shuu tilts his head and looks down, blushing, forgetting he was completely naked but he looks up at Narendra and nods his head slowly, "a-alright, I suppose that is okay."

Giving a smile, Narendra nods his head and looks over at Mint, "come on you, your coming as well." He looks at Shuu, "just follow me alright," he starts slithering to his den.

Mint looks at Narendra and nods his head, slithering behind Narendra and looks behind, seeing Shuu was following. Mint tilts his head, seeing how odd Shuu's body was compare to theirs but it didn't really bother him too much. The only thing that bothered him about Shuu was wondering if he was safe or not.

Leading Shuu back to his den, Narendra points in front of him for Shuu to stand, "I am just going to examine you ... just so we also know your safe." He knew Mint had a pretty good idea to examine Shuu. It also gave him to fully understand the human body since he never was this close to a 'safe' human.

Mint curls himself in Narendra's den while watching Narendra as he was going to examine Shuu.

Shuu blushes a little, wondering how much Narendra was going to examine and bites his bottom lip as he stands in front of Narendra.

Narendra lifts up Shuu's arms and starts feeling his arms, feeling for any unusual. When he didn't feel any, he goes down and checks his legs. Those he wasn't really use to the structure of human's legs, he couldn't feel anything abnormal. Narendra looks over at Mint as he was fully watching the examination and laughs a little as he goes behind Shuu.

Shuu looks over his shoulder and blushes as he watched Narendra go behind him. It was kind of embarrassing to get touched all over, especially with knowing Mint was watching as well.

Going to the young human's neck and slowly leans over, patting down Shuu's neck, Narendra didn't feel or see. No scars, no weird bumps. Narendra continues down Shuu's back and down his sides. He rather enjoyed how slender Shuu's body was but it also made him concern if he was eating right since he knew Shuu's body had to be different then theirs. Lastly Narendra felt down Shuu's legs, making Shuu jolt but made Narendra chuckle, "ah... sorry. Didn't mean to startle you." Narendra pats his hands together and looks at Mint, "so Mint... I didn't spot anything weird or alarming on his body. Does that make you feel better?"

Mint gets out of Narendra's den and tilts his head, "... you didn't check that...," he pokes at Shuu's butt, which cause another jolt for Shuu's reaction. "Why does a human have a mushroom on their back side?"

Narendra laughs a little, "keep in mind Mint humans have different parts on their body. So that isn't necessary a mushroom. Besides, no mushrooms around here look like this but... Shuu is it okay if I examine this too?"

Shuu blushes and nods his head slowly, "u-u-u-u-uh I guess," he covers his mouth a little.

Starting to touch and fondle Shuu's butt, Narendra looks up at Shuu, seeing how flustered he was, ~hm... this must be a sensitive spot to the human... interesting. It also seems like touching this is making his penis react as well.~ Narendra thought and then finishes up the examination, "alright, I am done now and it's getting late. I will lead you back to your den. Mint, you go back to your den as well. Let the other younger nagas know that this human is safe. I didn't find anything abnormal."

Mint nods his head and then slithers to his den so he can go to bed.

Narendra looks at Shuu and then leads him back to his den, making sure he was following. He didn't see Vajramani in his den yet so he waited for Vajramani to return, "...good night, have a good rest," Narendra mentions to Shuu and smiles a little.

Shuu nods his head as he curls up in his den, starting to close his eyes and then falls fast asleep.

When noticing Vajramani was back to his den, Narendra slithers over to him, "hey there Vajramani," he smiled.

Guest Sayuri86

While approaching his own den, Vajramani turned towards Narendra as he heard his mate's voice.

"Oh, Narendra, you startled me. I thought everyone was already asleep. Is there something wrong? Where's Shuu?"

The blue naga knew Narendra was, perhaps with the exception of himself, the last naga to go to sleep because he tended to double-check if every naga in the group were safely resting in their nests before going to rest himself. Even so, it was a bit late even for Narendra to be up, hence Vajramani's surprise.

@YaoiFanGirlBritty

Guest YaoiFanGirlBritty

Narendra laughs a little, "ah sorry, I was waiting for you to come back. I guess I should have picked a better spot so you would see me waiting for you." He points at the nest that Vajramani made for Shuu, showing him an already passed out Shuu and laughs a little, "he is already asleep."

"Ah.. right, the reason why I am still awake. Well... one of the young nagas wanted to me to give a full examination of Shuu. You know, to make sure he is safe. Well I looked everywhere, ... touched everywhere as well. I have confirmed that he is completely safe. He has no tracking devices, scars where a tracking device with be. Also I did discover a pretty interesting discovering about.. his sensitivity," he smiles. "I would have continued my investigation but it was getting pretty late," he rubs the back of his head.

Guest Sayuri86

Vajramani let out a sigh upon the reason for Narendra's visit. He wasn't angry at his mate, just mildly upset, oddly enough, as he wouldn't worry so much if the new arrival was a naga like them.

"But Narendra, I told you to keep your distance and leave me to keep him under surveillance... he mustn't have been too happy to have nagas poking around, and I wouldn't want misunderstandings and fights to happen just because of frivolous curiosity." - the blue naga scolded just before embracing Narendra warmly - "Do you understand?"

Though he had made no comment on it before, Vajramani did indeed notice Shuu wasn't wearing any clothes during dinner, and though it pleased him the boy was seemingly loosening up, that too looked off for someone so worried about human decency before.

"Alas, I know I will regret asking this, but what did you find out?"

@YaoiFanGirlBritty

Guest YaoiFanGirlBritty

Narendra looks at Vajramani in confusion. He would have thought he was glad that Shuu was safe to be around, especially for the younger nagas. He rubs the back of his head, "well ... it's not like I wanted to, it was a request from Mint. You know how cautious he can be." Rubbing his chin, "well... uh he didn't seem to mind... too much. Sure he was embarrassed, but he let me continue regardless." He looks at Vajramani as he held onto him and nods his head, "yeah.. I understand. I thought you would be happy about it but I guess I should have let you taken care of it but I felt like if I didn't, Mint would have had a hard time going to sleep."

Watching Shuu soundly sleep, getting rather tired himself. He looked at Vajramani and laughs a little, "ah, so now your curious... hm? Well... let's see," he rubs his chin, "it seems his 'mushroom' or so Mint likes to call it causes a sensitive reaction that also makes his penis react. I didn't touch it too much, but he truly had a reaction to the touch of my hands. Also... it seems like he is rather sensitive in between his legs." Narendra rubs his chin thinking, "other than those discoveries, he didn't seem to have anything alarming on his body. Oh.. and his skin is rather soft," he laughs a little and then yawns. "Well... it was a long day, I should probably get some sleep. Got to wake up early like usual, plus seeing Shuu's sleeping face is making me pretty tired," he kisses Vajramani's cheek and smiles, "good night, see you in the morning," he then slithers off to his den.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Sayuri86

Vajramani smiled watching Narendra slither away from him and went into his own den by himself.

He looked around and was relieved to see Shuu was safe and soundly asleep in his smaller nest, which meant it was also time for him to call it a day and curl up to rest as well.

The blue naga lied down comfortably, but even after half an hour he still wasn't able to sleep. He tossed and turned but ended up staring at the cave's ceiling still feeling uneasy. His lower belly was wet and sticky and it bothered him. Maybe he shouldn't have attempted to seduce Sita like that before going to sleep, heck, he shouldn't have done that at all considering it was never his intent to mate him that night. He was just trying to... please him. Or maybe...

Maybe it was that boy, the naga thought as he looked Shuu's way. It was tough to deny it, but the human boy had an alluring scent that had been messing with his head for a while now, and during nighttime it was particularly difficult to ignore, particularly for a dominant male in breeding season. Of course he was able to tolerate it because on the past nights he always had at least one of his mates to appease his urges, but now he was alone with the human.

Slowly, much to Vajramani's chagrin, his penis was out along with a considerable amount of its natural fluid and although he tried to stroke it a couple of times to calm himself down, it was pointless, the scent was much too strong for him.

"How embarrassing." - he hissed, feeling very uncomfortable with his own thoughts.

Not only his urges were acting up, the points made by Narendra earlier only spurred his curiosity.

Then again, Vajramani and Shuu were alone in the den and no one would know if he only took a closer look at him. Just a small peek into his body and then he'd be back to his nest and stroke himself until he was done.

He slithered carefully towards the unsuspecting human as if he was stalking prey and once beside him, he had no doubts that the intoxicating scent came from between Shuu's legs. What he saw up close reminded him of the two natives he once encountered a long time ago.

Before he ever had a harem to look after and even before meeting Narendra for the first time, when Vajramani's knowledge about his own body was just enough to help himself cope with his periods of heat, he was still wandering alone in the jungle. He had already done quite a bit of growing and life on his own had made him strong and muscular. One day, while going about his way through the forest, his tongue picked up a scent, that same scent that was unknown to him at that time. He tracked it down with an inexplicable interest until he started to hear what sounded like soft moans.

Discreetly, Vajramani looked through the foliage and he saw two human adult males in each other's arms, stroking each other passionately. Apparently the couple were lovers who had chosen that clearing so they could enjoy some privacy from their village.

Slightly shocked, the naga wanted to look away, but he found their passion so relatable and the way they gazed at each other so beautiful, he just couldn't. The next day, the naga came to the same clearing and there were the two humans again. Vajramani still felt embarassed to look at them but he found out the sounds of their passion alone were enough to arouse him now he had gone into heat again due to his exposure to their scents and sounds on a daily basis.

Instead of looking at them, Vajramani stay on the other side of the thick foliage and sit down on top of a large rock, and play with himself as he heard the delightful sounds, which at that age were more than enough to make him cum together with a little teasing from his fingers.

But on the next day, the naga was careless and his last moan was even louder than the humans, who for the first time, looked on the other side of the leaves and saw the enormous beast panting, still hard and with his belly and chest covered in white.

The natives didn't say much, they smiled at each other and approached Vajramani, having read on the naga's face the same expression of bliss they two had when consummating their love.

Their soft, unmeanacing movements kept Vajramani calm and at ease as they kissed and touched him and each other. Though he really didn't understand them, Vajramani welcomed the contact gracefully and on the following days the couple would bring him fruit and flowers as offerings, before their usual routine of caresses and pleasure, probably envisioning him as a fertility god and they were especially eager about drinking him in the end. And for all of them, it was enough even if there weren't deep feelings attached, the young natives seemed happy to "have the honor" of getting Vajramani off every other day.

This lasted for a couple of days but one hot afternoon, Vajramani was at the peak of his heat and extremely sensitive to their touch. One of the young men was teasing the naga's nipples while the other sucked the blue diamond-back. Vajramani's climax was approaching and their teasing was so delicate and tender that the naga let out a loud hiss of pleasure. Unfortunately, while doing so, he also bared his fangs so clearly, both young men thought they had somehow enraged the deity and that Vajramani would strike and kill both of them. They immediately let go of the naga and disappeared into the forest in panic.

Vajramani understood what happened but it was too late. In fear that the men would be even more scared if he pursued them, the naga simply let them go and never made an effort to look for them nor did he see them ever again.

Upon remembering that small episode, Vajramani took utmost care not to startle Shuu, especially now he was asleep, so he moved slowly around him, eventually taking the boy's legs apart just enough to fit his waist between them as he explored further. That way it would become difficult for Shuu to escape from him if he eventually woke up.

From that position, Vajramani bent over the boy and took a moment to smell Shuu's skin, and by doing so, a couple of drops of his natural moist fell onto the boy's soft hips so soft and pure in contrast with his raging, wet erection.

Vajramani then wondered if his chest would react the same way as the natives' when he licked and teased their nipples. Shuu's were of a different color due to his skin tone, a soft pink. Carefully, the naga laid his tongue on the rosy skin and licked him a couple of times, noticing the nipples would become firmer as well. But then he felt something trying to press against his stomach and upon examination he realized it was Shuu's own penis wanting to react to him, just like Narendra said.

It was quite cute for a human's, Vajramani thought, as the natives were a bit more mature.

Attracted to the softness of the skin, the naga nuzzled the small member and started licking him from below as well as the balls, as thorough and gentle as an animal would clean their cub.

Guest YaoiFanGirlBritty

Shuu was soundly asleep in the nest. He didn't hear any commotion going on tonight, which in a way he found rather odd. He did briefly hear Narendra, but it seemed like he was too tired to have any intercourse. But Shuu did hear slight noises. He wondered if Vajramani was having a hard time falling asleep. Also wondering if Vajramani was one that slept better after experiencing pleasure before bed, which happened to him last night even if all he did was masturbate while listening and slightly watching Vajramani and Narendra. But Shuu continue to sleep regardless, wondering if anyone would travel to Vajramani's den during the night to help him.

He lets out a soft mumble and scratches his stomach, continues his slumber. Not even realizing that his legs were getting slightly spread apart, feeling a slight slippery substance rub against his lower half. Feeling something wet drip on his skin made him slightly shift in his sleep and couldn't help but feeling something that felt like hair brush against him, letting out a soft laugh, since he was pretty ticklish.

As he was sleeping, Shuu felt a strange sensation on his chest, something rather wet. Shuu bites his bottom lip and lets out a soft little moan. Even asleep, Shuu was still able to get erection since his body was pretty sensitive.

Shuu could now feel something wet on his penis. Letting out a moan and shifts his hips a little, realizing he was stuck on his back. Not typically a back sleeper, Shuu slowly opens his eyes and looks down, noticing Vajramani and blushes, blinking a couple of times, "V-Vajramani? W-W-What are you doing," he covers his mouth, trying not to be too loud, not wanting to risk waking up the other nagas as he looks at Vajramani, completely flushed in the face.