What the lesson u learn from YAOI! ^_^)/

miuta

Well I learned that gender doesn't really matter when it comes to love. Your partner accepts you for who you are and thus likes the real you.

... I also learned that in manga everything works out perfect and there is always a happy ending. Like everyone accepts such a couple, or even cheer for them. I just wish sometimes the stories were a bit more realistic, without lacking smexy scenes.

Am I asking for too much?:hamtaro-005 (22):

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• aominecchi

• LOL

• kihi

• bloodblasted

Hmm, good question. Well, to be honest, I learned the wonders of Human body (LOL). Haha, I guess it destroyed my innocence in this world but I think it's a good thing. Haha. Kidding. Actually, my answer would just be the same as how the others answered this question: gender doesn't matter when it comes to love like how age/height doesn't matter, too. Yaoi shows a different type of love that not all can accept but given the time and understanding, in some ways, sooner or later, your loved ones (especially your parents) can accept what or who you truly are. I am happy for those people who's not afraid to come out of their closet :) Tho I'm straight, I admire and salute the bi and homosexuals for their courage. LOOOL. I said too much, didn't I?

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
I think you are right, they deserve our respect for having such courage. Besides who said that it's not allowed same sex relationships?

well, apparently it's in the Bible, I think? haha. Anyways, everyone has the right to decide and do anything with their lives :)

The bible also says that women who are not virgin and get married deserve death. :hamtaro-005 (5):

Anyways just like you said, everyone should be free and able to choose their own path.

>.> Yes very scary when I first heard that I was shocked too.

oh hell no! Ah, damn! Well, there are alot of guyss out there, if you know what I mean *grins* haha

*evil grin* Shall we go abduct... eer I mean take one?:hamtaro-005 (22):

I don't think tha big sack is gonna fit everyone in there...:hamtaro-005 (5):

We need something bigger, there are so many shinning bishies out there!!:hamtaro-005 (8):

HA! I like your thinking!! Now let's go conquer the world tumblr_mpsgh2bqqh1sorzr0o1_400.png

I think you have started to become more dangerous than I am. You look like you are about to rape someone rabbit0 rabbit0 rabbit0rabbit0

:Red_fox7: But can I haz doze who are short and innocent? You can have the rest. onion3

A few things:

1. No always means yes.

2. If you stalk someone long enough, they will fall in love with you.

3. Once you blush, you are forever doomed to the bottom.

I think you have started to become more dangerous than I am. You look like you are about to rape someone rabbit0 rabbit0 rabbit0rabbit0

:Red_fox7: But can I haz doze who are short and innocent? You can have the rest. onion3

Nah, just trying to be desperate! LOOOL, but fear me not! I shall control my urges to kidnap those short and innocent ones! Hahaha

SMIRK!!!!!.gif

Oh thank you

Sensei!!! :cuteonion8: Ufufufufufu this summer will be great, full of sexy nights romance:cuteonion41:

Which ones do you prefer?:cuteonion57: Tsundere type? Uke type???

Uhhh by the way I think we scared the people in here... Ooops.:cuteonion58:

yaoi taught me:

:cuteonion8:

"WHEN LOVE IS REAL IT FINDS A WAY."

"NO=YES, I LOVE IT"

"LOVE IS FOR ALL"

:cuteonion41:

1. Seme almost always has bigger dick (it's like a universal understanding in yaoi world, "I have bigger dick and therefore i'm topping)

2. Yukata = sex (dont wear em' unless you want to have sex or wants to be rape)

3. Hot spring = sex (advice: dont go to hot spring, you pretty much bath in ppls cum)

1.) We should respect homosexual love - aspiecial between two boys/men (in the society even more condemned) as a part of normal life.

2.) Love can give you the power to change your fate.

3.) The Seme needn't to be the elder one.

4.) To live as an Uke is dangerous... oO°

• 3 weeks later...

The love is so intense, so nonpareil, the love between to boys is only love, there are no other nonsense to think of, when a boys loves a boys he knows there are so many difficult things to get over. This is the reason why their love is real, infact will have to overcome many obstacles, then when a guy says he loves another guy will definitely is not by mistake or game

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm.. I learned that I should respect homosexual couples out there in society and not to discriminate them! Also I am able to understand a guy's body in much more detail rabbit14

Moreover, the seme will always be the taller guy! (seme are rarely shorter than the uke)

A few things:

1. No always means yes.

2. If you stalk someone long enough, they will fall in love with you.

3. Once you blush, you are forever doomed to the bottom.

Hahaha, I laughed so hard thinking how true it was. I totally agree with you, the first one you mentioned was the one I also wanted to write.