Experienced RP-ers needed ~ Group RP

WELCOME, RIDER

1716723-the_council2_zps2f85b4cb.jpg

The End War has begun. But the Kingdom of Man is not yet ready and the Seventh Seal has not been broken. Heaven's Hellguard and Hell's Damned are waging against each other in Earth. Humanity will not survive. Balance must be restored at any cost. You who are feared in both Heaven and Hell will restore order. You who carry out The Creator's Judgement, will bring this untimely destruction into a standstill. You who have been given godly powers will travel to earth in mortality and break the seventh seal, so you could once again bring back balance. The Creator have spoken and We, The Charred Council, are sending You, The Riders of the Apocalypse, into the chaos that is now Earth.

War. Strife. Fury. Death.

Do Not Fail.

Requirements:

Good English

No godmodding

Good Imagination

Two or more paragraphs in every post

Must be able to reply at least once a week

Must be comfortable with action and dark plot

This RP was inspired by the game Darksiders

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• yourstalker

• Shi.No.Tobiko

• KiraMidnight

Welcome.

Here is the Character Sheet.

Name:

Appearance:

Mask:

Mount:

Mount Name:

Race:

Personality:

Armor:

Weapon:

Weapon Specification:

Unique Ability:

Background:

----------

Name - Either War, Strife or Fury

Mask - Required because the Riders of the Apocalypse are said to have masks that hid their faces. If you can't find a mask, a cloak would be a secondary option. As long as the general area of the face is covered.

Mount - Leave this one blank for the time being. I will be giving you choices. I'm just looking if there are any good images of horses out there. If not probably dragons.

Race - Human, Angel or Demon.

Personality - Must coincide with the chosen name.

Armor - This one is optional. Any armor is allowed, just remember that this is a fantasy RP.

Weapon - An image of the weapon would be preferable.

Weapon Specification - Anything special about the weapon.

Unique Ability - The ability unique only to the character.

Background - How did the Character become one of The Four?

Note: When one name is chosen, it is no longer allowed to be used again, that also applies to the Race and Weapons.

Name: Strife

Appearance: zEWaI.png

Mask: Blindfold that allows him to see out of. Like those masks that have the one way vision

Mount:

Mount Name: Misery

Race: Human

Personality: Quiet, brooding, resentful of himself, Distant. Though sometimes if he proves to like someone, he is usually happy around them, but once he does it makes him vulnerable.

Armor: An Arm and shoulder and gauntlet, and a leg of armour.

Weapon: 1800s Pistol (Image coming soon)

Weapon Specification: The gun refills on its own and aims like a professional gun made in the new age like it has a life of its own

Unique Ability: Strife takes the suffering and misery of others onto his own, absorbing them like a bad wound that becomes his own instead. Not wanting to be a rider, but chosen anyway, it's the best way for him to repent for... Whatever past he had that forced him to wind up here.

Background: Before he became Strife, he had a life, a name, a family, and a purpose... But it all changed when he discovered something he shouldn't. Being a man in the army, he and his troop were staying in occupied territory of another country. Men he fought with began pillaging and taking, and when he tried to go stop it, they wouldn't. How could he allow such troubles to happen upon the people? It felt almost as if he brought the people strife... Because he could do nothing about it. When he went to tell his commanding officer, he overheard something he shouldn't. Not only were the men he fought with to gain peace pillaging... The general was smuggling rice and grain out, practically stealing it from the farmers and leaving the people of the towns to starve... Not wanting to allow this, he took the receipt of the exchange of the goods. Proof that he was taking it and selling it to merchants in their own country for dirt prices, making their own farmers go out of business... But before he could do anything, a lie was spread out that he had done it all... He was apprehended by his own soldiers, and locked away. He couldn't cause anyone anymore strife or misery around him. As he looked at the two girls in the cells, he knew what would happen to them... He helped them escape... When it was discovered what he had done, the men took him as a woman instead. His best friend yelled at him over and over "It's your fault for looking so much like a woman! It's you're fault!" His mind broke that day. He forgot about the evidence, or where he hid it. He only knew that he was a soldier and he had been taken home and thrown in jail for life on accounts of desertion of his troop. His girlfriend had been left alone... The one he was going to marry... He tried to do good while in jail. Newcomers being thrown in and almost raped... The only thing he could do was throw himself in the way... Soon, everyone turned on him. Beating him and taking him when they wished. At least he was no longer causing anyone else pain and misery and strife... HE would endure it all himself... How many times had he been taken like a woman? How many times had he retreated into his mind, allowing a more, sultry slutty being out to take his mind's place? He would never know... His past is a mystery to him...

Name:

Death

Appearance:

memento_mori_by_k_koji-d5hhbfo_zpsb7357871.jpg

Mask:

The One he's holding.

Death Rarely takes his mask off.

Mount:

sharr_by_majungatholus-d5o7a77_zpsf654b2b1.png

Mount Name:

Despair

Race:

Nephilim

Personality:

Cold, Brutal, Blunt, Authoritative, Calm, Doesn't trust easily

Armor:

Body armor forged on the brightest forges and holiest anvils of Heaven

Weapon:

The Harvester

Crafted by Demon Lords of Hell

zero___no_243___rayne_kartrist_by_jaylu-d57rnfl_zps99d878ee.png

Weapon Specification:

The Harvester is an Abomination weapon, where one touch would immediately suck the soul of it's victim.

Unique Ability:

Chaos Catastrophe

"Who is safe when Death rides?"

Background:

The Nephilim, cursed union between Angel and Demon, had put many realms to the sword, killing and destroying everything in their path. But one of them grew weary of the slaughter and thought that their conquest would upset the balance in the universe. So he went to the Charred Council and asked for their help to stop the Nephilim. That day, he became the first Rider, tasked the annihilation of his kin, the destruction of their souls. He was crowned kinslayer, given many names: One of which was Death. As the first Rider, he is also the Leader of The Four.

- - - Updated - - -

Here are the other mounts.

comm__serafi_by_helmip-d562r8c_zps10216517.png

goldammer_by_varaann-d4v1l7c_zpsb0e2eea2.png

kiriban___kethrius_by_aribis-d5r2tqr_zpsbcace4c0.png

angmar_lineart_by_supremacy_art-d5qdh2h_zps7a4cc7ea.png

Sorry I couldn't find more. The good ones that I found were very hard to edit.

Name: Fury

Appearance: leanly built and a malicious broad but oddly playful smile is always shownthat either irritates or disconcerns most folk. (I wanted to be ironic seeing as though he's fury)

Mask: A red hood that conceals almost his intire face save his smile stereotypical pagan fasion

Mount: White-tiger-wallpaper-close-up-wallpaper.jpg

Mount Name: Huntress

Race: Faerie (more percific type of deamon)

Personality: sadistic and cruel, bursting with energy and over cofidence puts little stratagy in his fighting and will eagerly rip apart all that provoak him.

Armor: Body is covered neck down in black chainmail immaculately crafted but strong and tieght fitted for ease of movement.

Weapon:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Weapon Specification: Duel wielder send shockwaves of pure power into enemy are prone to stagger.

Unique Ability: When angrey takes on tremendious speed that allows him to burrowe into his enemys and slice them from inside.

Background: Enemy's everywhere he went he made enemys, from spiteful comments to the hate fuelled murder ofa certain influential friends for sport, unthinking power had made him hated and most desired him dead in both heaven hell and

(think of more later have work...)

----------

I'll draw one up....can you bear with me until then... ok if I must ...in dark riders i'm a woman right...so this isn't a yaoi RP

Thats fine

wouldn't mind having a male and female form .....I don't think that god moding because it won't influence my fighting or my entitle me Superiority and make my character Mary sue. But if not i'll be a guy.