• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ero Gaki

• Shouhei

• KYUKO

• hansuke22

For seme, let's take Asami from Viewfinder. A complete package for a great seme ;)

Uke... like

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
said "Everything's fine except for those cute and weak attitudes. Tough men are much appreciated."

• 1 month later...

i think for ukes, i'd like them to either be a megane or a person with a bratty kind of attitude. older ukes are cool as well.

for semes, i'd go for the quiet ones with a twist. like udou from gosan no heart

rabbit4

You know... I was a Seke at first. I adored Uke's, well, I still do actually.. But my lover... he is such a strong and dashing Seme, so he turned me into an Uke just in one blink >.

My perfect uke summed into an already made character: Ciel Phantomhive

My perfect uke in my words: A uke that is short, thin/lithe, creamy white skin (no racism intended) with black shaggy long hair (or just some form of long hair, shoulder length is hot too if styled right) big blue eyes and that has wolf ears on his head and a tail. He is intelligent, (no glasses) clean and organized, (wears sexy tight jeans or some victorian-noble outfit) or just a sexy outfit in general. Despite his intelligence he does not talk much, but he is rather bossy and spoiled, and full of spunk. The little uke that knows he's a uke but tries to be strong to keep unwanted attention away.

However, there are variations to "my perfect uke."

As for seme...well...I'm always seme...so...I don't really know what to look for...but...typically, when I do create a seme character, they have tan skin (a sort of Japanese? or Native American type of tan ) and they are tall. Period. I like me my tall seme's. They are strong, brave...there's many variations really...

But, to each their own, right? ^^

( I apologize if this double-posts. My internet tends to have issues. )

• 6 months later...

i like quiet and serious semes.and those who are impulsive emotional and easly blush semes are hot .i love coupules like at starlike words and koi nante shinnai. i also love tsuderse semes/ukes , sexy semes etc + i'm a seke in my dreams :p

• 2 weeks later...

I like brave, intelligent and capable female looking ukes with really long silver or blond hair and good looking, protective, younger semes.

i like it when the uke and seme are mostly equally matched in build and strength like in 50x50

oh also a uke who isn't begging for the seme to stop when their doing it and i'm also kind of turned off by super sadistic semes who keep a running commentary when their inside their uke- ahhh that makes me cringe :hamtaro-005 (21):

• 1 month later...