what exactly your type of seme or uke?

celio

maybe for me i like seme much better than uke, because seme always make me feel like a crazy:hamtaro-005 (23):

btw i like seme who bullies his uke with beautiful long hair and a bit mysterious

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ero Gaki

• OnyxAriezz

• celio

• ghader

• 3 months later...

Semes are best when they're very very dominant, sexy, smooth operators, and are good with words - and their hands...

Ukes, in my opinion, are really good when they're innocent, maybe inexperienced, but also put up a bit of a fight!~

Muahahahaha...

I like semes that are rich and very handsome. I also like a seme that will bully their uke just a little but not a lot.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

I agree with you all of them are so sexy. Best types ever.

my type would be a Uke haha/ ( i'm a seme tho)

i love those uke type that are easily tease haha. .

and play with him LOL (>__

Hm, Well, my type of seme would be mature, would certainly have respect, yes? I want to be in a relationship, not somebodies toy after all. All the usual as well would be nice, possessive, humorous, and what not. o-o.

My type of uke however, would be cute, playful, level headed, have a decent amount of intellect, do not do very well with the 'blissfully ignorant type' ^^;

• 2 months later...

I like seme who is cool, mature but show his gender and soft only to his uke.

I like uke who is cute and looks fragile, but in fact is stronger than anyone else

• 2 weeks later...

I'm agree with

and

I like very much seme who is mature, possessive, very rich and can control everything. . Sometimes I like it if he is sad, like Usami Akihiko, only sometimes.

I don't like very much uke but if they are strong and also innocent I tolerate them

• 2 weeks later...

I like ukes spunky and proactive like Ao in Yume Musubi, Koi Musubi. I hate overly incompetent, demure ones who are constantly in need of a protector and let themselves be bullied by their jealous control freak semes.

I guess in general I like to see pairings where each of the partners can hold their own ground and be independent.

• 2 weeks later...

I like semes that look like theyre supposed to be ukes... or small-in-stature semes like Seiji Shinkai from Otona Keikenchi :)

• 1 month later...

i like seme

agatsuma soubi or brand zess

and i wanna be like them

but it's not too good if i apply it irl...coz it will make me look like a slave or servant