Wanted NekoKira X Yourstalker(Private)

KiraMidnight

"sweet...." I say suddenly aware of overly pasionate outburst I fluster just for a second then compose myself "There is a place that guy would go with something that valuable, about a day away..in the centre of the city with guards and cops and people who like to cause "incidents", it also goes through the neko fetish district" he shuddered at the thought that such a subjugation area was legal.

" But if we hide your ears and tail we shouldn't have a problem with that as dazzeling as that blue hair of yours is its a dead give away that your the neko everyone wants dead so i'll disguise you, once we get there I'll figure out a plan...questions?"

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KiraMidnight

• yourstalker

Blinks and looks at you.I sigh a bit and shake my head.

"My only question is what are we waiting for?As for disguaing me...if they love Nekos that much they wont be fooled by a disguise.Rather or not it seems flawless to you or me it cant fool them,I've tried it.The only way they wont try and come after me is if I am owned.So we just simply need to copy paper work showing ownership of a Neko,place my name as the Neko and yours as owner,then it is all complete.I can hack into the Neko ownership database and create the file if they check for it.You just have to act like an owner....but be wear,you harm me to badly and I'll return the favor!Any questions?"

Smiles at you

I raise my eyebrows, for a neko so eager to be free it was strange that he would accept me being his owner even if it was a facade to deteer perveted, audacious men "yes, whats your coller size?" i said grinning wickedly.

Looks at you a bit and sighs.

"You are enjoying this a bit to much already you damn ass hole!...but I would say I'm a medium collar size...".

Jumps down next to you and streaches a bit.

"Ready?"

I giggle with a hint of malice "black contrast well with blue..no pink!" I glance towards you "If I said no you'd punch me, well alright, wanna stay somewhere or are nekos immortal beings that don't need to eat or drink first a motel or inn, unless you want to sleep in a car that reeks of petrol and some unknown smell? Then we can get the registration get through that hell hole and infultrate......what is it now?" I say looking at the unreadable expression on your face.

Looks at you sleepily and streaches quickly,trying to wake myself up.

"I wish I was like that and didn't have to eat or drink...but I have to...as for a place to stay,I will not sleep in a car,allthough I've slept in worse...can we just eat first and disguss these things over dinner.And how would I know what it's called you're the one that wants to go there!"

I yawn a bit and looks at you.

It was either this or a resteraunt engulfed in takey neon hearts and a sex toy vending machine outside and hothothot flashing so fast it would have given you a seizure. Still I thought we could of done better , unfortunately weariness had washed over my mind and I was too famished to continue. I stared reluctently at the counter were an middle aged mans whoose face was similar to a bloodhount, with overly applied makeup of unateral colours, baulding and beedy eyed he said in a rehersed drone "What do you want"

I sat next to you,cautiously looking around and a bit nervous of my surroundings.I looked at the guy and sighed a bit,hateing talking to people like this who reherse every word they say.

"I just want some water...or juice...apple juice!"

He grunted from the wooden counter, not so rehearsed he placed a dusty plastic bottle "Its either juice or piss" he said in a gruff tired voice, "And you, crossbow guy, what will you be having"

"beer"

"this is a family establishment we don't sell beer"

"sure you don't, do you have Black Venom bitter?"

The man raised his eyebrows that roofed a smear of cheap blue eyeshadow half amused and carelessly threw the alchohol and apple juice on the counter, I began to walk towards the kitch generic table and sat on the leather-seated stool foam escaping from the edges.

I sat next to you,looking at the cup of stuff the guy gave me,nervous and wondering if the drink was safe.I look at you quietly and whisper

"Do you think it is ok for me to drink this?"

Stareing at the cup with focus and a bit of mistrust,I can only hope that if you say yes that if anything happens you'd protect and help me...not take advantage of me.....

I lean over and sniff it "Yeeeeeeeeeeeeemaybe I'm not really sure" I take a sip of my drink and shudder, my throat burns and and go into a coughing fit "See .." I rasp beating my chest to expel the cough " I'm not dead" I glance at the counter the man was staring at you through his puerperal vision and feel disorientated but conscious.

That feeling soon leaves and I grin wryly , "wanna ......play a drinkin' gayyyyme " I slurr

I look at you and shakes my head.

"I do not drink!!Besides I'm not old enough to.. and I'm not drinking that..."

I watch you as you drink,thinking 'How pathetic...humans olny drink cause they feel it helps.....,foolish humans!!!!!'

I sigh heavily

"how do you know whether or not it helps if you haven't tried it hmmmm?" I say my speech slipping towards incomprehensible I hold up the drink, "A contest" I wrap my arms around your neck with one hand and push the drink towards your nose with the other "To see whose the superor speeshiis"

Quickly I pull myself away,my ears pinned back and I hissed loudly at you

"I told you I don't drink,and from this moment on,neither will you so long as you are near me!!Understand!?"

I grabbed your hand,tugging on you cause I wanted to leave this place....I tugged harder and harder my tail swaying slowly

"Lets go somewhere else!"

Again I hiss loudly and shake my head

"I SAID I DON'T DRINK,NOW LET ME GO BEFORE I SCRATCH THE FUCK OUT OF YOUR FACE!!!"

I try tugging away from you,forgetting I have no collar on so if I walk out anyone could grab me

I stop and in an ironically exasperated tone huff "fine Jesus Christ you are boring, wvell how are we going to infuhltrate the neko ownership data base? coz I sure a helldonhava computer." "and once we deter any potential ....love interests....how do we" I stop realising i'm talking to a wall, I turn around the heath code violation..where did you get of to?

I am sitting on the cold groubd outside,cold and shaking,my tail swaying slowly and my ears down.

"Ass hole.....!!!"

I hiss as I say my words

• 1 month later...

(want to talk about some plot developments outside this thread get an idea where we want this to go?)

After a few hours I sober up, in truth I wasn't really drunk that much, I just thought he needed to have some fun, I get up and find him shivering feverishly on the group, a chilly wind nips my ears and I shiver slightly not sure whether to approach him or not.

I don't know why I love him, maybe its his determined attitude, fierce ones he sticks to a desire he go's with it, I admire that to many people here have submitted to societies accepted norms he tells them to fuck of, I won't tell him though imagine what he'll say. It also upsets me that he probably see's me as another chain preventing him from leaving although he's probably right.

Negligently I fall down on the gutter next to him and hold out one hand "I'm Gatsby it's European for i'm-sorry-i'm-a-an-asshole and who are you."

I slightly giggle a bit at your joke.

"I'm Kira,nice to know your name finally..."

I look down a bit,shivering and shakeing.My ears were down and my tale shaking too.I look up a bit,gazeingat the sky and stareing at the stars.

(Yes,we can talk outside of the role play,no worries)