Wanted NekoKira X Yourstalker(Private)

KiraMidnight

(

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
,here's our begginning,thank you for role playing with me)

Plot:

A neko kid grew up on the streets because his parents were taken by trainers and killed by them. His father wouldn’t submit, he got his dad’s attitude and will, and so the trainer slaughtered him and the mother did submit and still lost her life. He has no siblings and prefers to be alone, he feels if he gets attached to anyone or anything he will end up like his parents. He isn’t scared of anything and acts as if he thinks he can overcome anything. He has fended off Trainers, Semes, Thieves, and so on. He seems pretty fearless and unshy untill he gets caught one day. He fights for his freedom and eventually wins it by killing the person that held him captive. He is now on the run from anyone that knew the guy he killed and the cops…and is still avoiding the ones he fended off before. There is a reward on his head for his capture, they do want him alive though for reasons they wont say. He trusts no one and still fears no one…the only fear he has developed is the fear of being caught.

As he ran he ended up losing his shoes, and now runs barefooted on any terrain. His clothing are ripped and a bit ragged and old looking. They don’t fit properly and are way to tight for him, showing more then most should see. His body has a few scratches and bruises from his falls and battles for freedom, all he seeks now is the ability and freedom to roam as he use to, but when he told the police the first time they had caught him what happened all they did was laugh and tell him not to dress in such a way anymore if he didn’t want that kind of thing to happen, he escaped that time but does now have a bullet wound in his right upper thigh.

Start:

As I saw you heading for me I quickly run the other way, dashing past people easily, my blue hair blown back by the wind as I run. In my mind I think "SHIT WHO THE FUCK IS HE"

I run faster and faster, quickly dashing under a truck

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KiraMidnight

• yourstalker

Panting heavily I slowly come to a hault of exaustion your fast looking up eyes lidded with sleep I raise my crossbow squinting at the barely visable blurr of blue, ignoring the insignifigant others stare in shock and nervousness at the sight of the weapon, the mark skidds effortlessly under moving truck at that point I relise the arrow-net....or was it an arrow net I can't recall I loaded the bow in rushed urgency. The arrow is relised and I pick up speed determined not to impale my mark..again.

Is running now. "GO AWAY,GO AWAY!!!!" I run faster and faster,my tail wrapped tightly around my waist so it cant be grabbed and my ears dwon in determination to escape "You shall not capture me!" I run more and duck into a dark building panting

I spring onto a passing truck this mark was irritatingly quick and a bit of his boxers edge ripped on the trucks bumper he caught up to the allyway of a dark building, fired a wild shot in the genral direction and tore off after the fugitive "Wait I just need to talk to you"

"kitty kitty kitty cat i'm sure your aware of this" I hold up the cross bow, bieng resonable didn't appear to work, "I'm a god-awful shot and its clear you have no intention of dying so lets talk" It wasn't a bluff the hatred of running was overpowering and he was to exhausted for the tedious excersise. I look up the pathectic sweating mass that I was and the agile blue haired figure barely effected by the chase. The dark alleyway's foreboding look he buckled his knees held up his bow and utted the barley audible word ..."please"?

My eyes narrow slightly knowing full well he couldn't hit me.I cautiously jump down and remain about 8 feet away from him.I keep my feet in a position that if he tries to fire or hurt me I can jump back to the fence and get over in a hurry "Fine...speak!What is it you want from me...why do you persue me!?" My ears up now,resembling I feel threatened and my tail swaying slowly,giving a cautionary tone to it's sway.

(I accidentally switch from 1st to 3rd sorry that won't happen again)

I barely lift my head and stare alert and tense, slightly barely noticable a tilt the bow head upwards, so if he attempts to jump the fence the arrow will simultaniously pierce his leg,

"You killed my older brother, you have a price of 500,000 to return just a bloodied clawed finger back and twice for you in a more moving state, I can get you outta this fuckhole if you just co-operate be a good kitty and this dingy slum will be a thing of the past..."

I've caught my breath now it was opf uptmost importance to have his trust and from the suspicion in his glare to his perfectly erect tail I wasn't sure I had it.

(Either one is just fine with me,I'm just use to putting it in first.But if you do it by thrid that's ok.)

Looks at you "I highly doubt you wish to help me.You either want me all for your self or you want to gain my trust and take me back there while I'm alive.....trusting yiu would mean submitting to you....and that wont happen!!"

I slihtly turn my feel,ready to jump over the fence and leave now,but keeping a close eye on you instead I just begin backing twords the gate,makeing sure you don't try anything while my back is turned

"I will get out of here on my own.Actually I am leaving this place now"

The distant yet alarmingly close sound of police sirens could be herd, the bloodcurling howl of the hound dogs, and the scream of a nearby civilian, the "civil" servant around here cared little for innocent bystyanders when someone had the audacity to defy them.

"Shit..shit shit shit..why now...stay there" he ordered the neko not sure if he would be receptive to obeying "Just "sibmitt" for five seconds" he strode casually up the alleyway steeping instinctly over the trash and needle flooded allyway peered over the wall... "Go down down mainstreet go down mainstreet...or you head directly at us whatever you like...."

The scream of the sirens echoed in the musty alleyway and aiming his crossbow he relised the trigger which was immediatly followed by the screech of car tires and the shattter of glass.

He didn't turn whether the neko was gone or not he preceeded to utter "i need something and i know you have it if you value your freedom the way you say i suggest you give it to me.....NOW RUN"

Dashes quickly over the wall thinking I was going to run anyway... I get to a small forest and I jump into a tree that was near the clearing and I look out at the sky smiling "At peast I'm here....it can be hard to find this place...." I close my eyes sligjtly,my tail swaying in happiness amd my ears twitch slightly at the chirping of birds.

"I am the hunted.....and that guy was a hunter......FUCK MY CURSED LIFE!!!!!" I punch the tree trunk,blooding my fist.But quickly I smile,feeling better..."That felt great....hehehehe"

Slowly treading lightly I approach the cat its blue dancing tail showing no sigh of threat....I glance around...the surroundings here are different it is impossible to believe that a small forest such as this existed amoungst the thick polluted smoke still the stench of garbage and mistratment could still be smelt the siren barely audible but could still be herd.

The trust idea from away entirely it was time to return to an old simplistic yet reliavle bounty hunting plan of making someone speek and as he crept up to the kitten monologing about bieng hunted he smiled malevalently at the boy that had caused so much unnescersiry drama,and said to himself.....actually kitty i'd say you've been caught

Then threw himself on to the cat grasp onto the sleek slender tail and gave it a fierce tug used wrapped his free hand around his waist.

I gasp and slightly scream trying to tug and pull away from you "LET GOET GO,LET GO!!!!!!DAMNIT"

I continued to struggle and fight to get away,I use the back of my head and headbutts you as hard as I can. "Damnit let me go!!!"

My ears slowly go down in danger

I scramble on you blood trickles down my arm but I persist I need the object back the faction depended on itand the enemy would have complete dominace over this weak pathectic city.

"Just give it back you stupid cat!" I say through clech teeth and grimace slightly when bright blue eared thing slams in determination against my head......

With incredible luck I manage to take hold of your wrist and struggle with your squirming body in whas probably to be futile attempt to pin you down

"JUST LISTEN" I yell and the strength returns

I scream loudly as you pin me,unable to really do much more then struggle

"What the fuck do you think I have you bastard!?Huh what am I suppose to haveTELL ME!!!!"

I continue to struggle,no matter how pointless it may be I know I have to get free or you may take me to the hunters that want me too....you may try to get the money that people offer for my capture...unless you don't know about the money....

"WILL YOU LET ME THE FUCK GO,I HAVE NOTHING YOU COULD EVER WANT!!!!!"

Quielty I think to myself Nothing except my innocents maybe.....

"The toy you idiot the one you stole from my brothers shredded corspe don't lie to me!" Suddenly I collaspe on top off you, breathing heavily, the chase the fight had taken its toll I look up my chin on your chest at the confusion and irritation in your eyes "You have no clue what i'm going on about do you?"

I shake my head side to side,my hair following "No...not a clue at all...I don't know your brother,and I have no damn toys!Now kindly get the fuck off of me before I claw up your body so badly you wont heal for weeks!!"

I push you off now since you are easily moved and get up.Quickly I jump onto a high tree branch "Explain yourself you damn person"

"I don't get it" My brow furrows in confusion the description the shaking neko distributer had giving him and the nekos appearence before me were uncanningly the same. I look at the smeared blue writing scrawled hurridly on my hand and you "My brother was a merchant in...uhh plesure servants not really legal but in this city you can get away with just about anything" I contemplaited more to my self then to the hissing blue boy.

"Buuuut one got alittle bit fiesty during taming sesion and tore the fat bastards body to shredds, this was witnessed by his worker with the buldge in his pants who saw the neko escaping with the gold toy...with a bulge in his pants" The relization sunk in like hot knife on butter painful and smooth".....THAT SCRAWNY PRICK LIED TO ME!"

Sighs a bit

"What was your first clue....and I thought humans are suppose to be smarter then animals HA!!"

Starts walking away,a small bit of laughter sounding as I walk away.My tail sways now in amusement and my ear twitches a bit when the wind blew,my hair swaying in the wind.

"I am leaving now,good luck getting the toy back

Chooses to ignore the statement and Grabs the tail (yet again XD) "No no no no no kitty I'm sorry but not going anywhere. most likely he held onto it waiting for the right price but he's still a neko distributer and I need bait..hmm seeing as though I am in the honarable presence of a smart animal prey tell me this...what kind of bait would I need."

Cries out when you grab my tail and scratches your face "YOU BASTARD LET ME THE FUCK GO,WHY WOULD I KNOW!!!!!"

I pull amd tug and whine,trying to get free.I slach your arm,face,hand and chest,still trying to get away

"I DON'T EVER CAEE TO PAY ATTENTION TO THOSE PEOPLE!!I WILL BE FREE NOW LET ME THE FUCK GO,UNDERSTAND!?!?!?!?"

((I've gotta bit of writers block any suggestions? Also you can add whatever you want and redirect the story I don't want to godmod))

I resist the reflex to let go at the pain but bieng only human my grip slightly loosens as severe pain in red drips trickles down the wounds" If you have a better idea then please express yourself" I say through my teeth " This guys a buisness man he'll invest that toy in his trade and the things that toy could invest in.....amazing" I let go "everyones looking for you you know.....they even have road blocks, only authorised vechiles can leave this city the whole town wants you dead from killing a influential person......you'll never be free without someones help...."

Hisses loudly at you and scratches your face

"I KILLED HIM BECAUSE HE TRIED TO FORCE ME TO DO THINGS I WOULD NEVER STOOP SO LOW TO EVEN THINK ABOUT YOU BASTARD!!!WE NEKOS SHOULD NEVER BE PETS,WE DESERVE THE FREEDOM THAT ALL BEINGS GET!!!!!!!!!!"

I dash off fast,jumping onto the top bar of a fence,and grabs onto a roof gutter,I climb up and get onto the roof.Quickly I hide in something on the roof...hopeing to be safe

• 2 weeks later...

"I KNOW THAT" I said yelling at cluster of barbed wire stored on the roof. He could long gone climbing down the interweaving of tennet roofs and factory pipes. "EVERY CREATURE DESERVES LIBERTY AND HAPPINESS NOTHING JUSTIFYS WHAT HE DID TO YOU BECAUSE YOU WEREN'T HUMAN, ALL I NEED IS SOMEONE WHO CAN SHOW ME AWAY INTO THE EMCAMPMENT WITHOUT BIENG SPOTTED YOU MUST KNOW A WAY HOW ELSE DID WOULD YOU ESCAPE JUST ONE TINY LITTLE INSIGNIFIGANT THING THAT WILL NOT BE YOUR CONCERN AFTER......AND I WILL GIVE YOU WHATEVER YOU DESIRE"

Cautiously I peak over at you "Where are you wanting to go...tell me and I'll take you...just let me be free...understand?That is all I desire..." Watching you closely