Any 'Super Lovers' fans?:D

Uzuchi98

me, me, ME!!! im also a fan of SL! it really takes time to update this manga..hope that it will update soon,,don't you think ren looks a lot like shino from hakkenden?! well,they both were created by the same author ... and yeah, haru and ren pairing is definitely and absolutely a nice pairing.. rabbit14

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Uzuchi98

• reika101

• Ane-sama

• pewdiecry

Mega Fan present...!!! I'm so looking forward to it. I like how they took their time for character development and slow paced love story. No chapter can be said boring. I just wished they would update soon.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm a fan too ^_^

Although it's been a long time since I read it because of the slow release ^^

I like the pure love part in this story ^_^

• 1 month later...

i guess i'm a fan hahaha i like the story.. i like the character... but the manga update is so slow ;-; i'm not a fan of not complate manga :(

but still i like this manga kekkekeke

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@_@ I am obsessed with Super lovers! :In love: It is the manga I constantly check for updates for!! I honestly think I started reading it my freshmen year in high school and am still keeping up with it, I absolutely love it. Ren and Haru are of course my fave, I love their interactions, especially when they Kiss I am always looking forward to that and squeal whenever they do xD :Gangnam: But now that its getting steamier I just wanna see more every time I read it!! Shima and Aki are adorbale too, I wish we could see more interactions between them, though when they make fun of Haru its hilarious lol I reeeeally want to see if they'll be any development between the doctor and Haru's cousin!! But ugh it takes forever to get updated, not that I mind since I look forward to it no matter what and its totally forth it. And knowing that you're fan I instantly like you already :D :Excited:

not many poeple seem to talk about Super Lovers which is a shame since it's a good series.

well, i use to reading it but i decided to waith some time until they go to advance the manga!!! because i was bored to wait. :(

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Super Lovers... :cuteonion45: Major fan of that manga right here!

The art is pretty, the story is interesting, it's a long running yaoi manga, and HaruxRen is just too cute.

I mean... I loved Ren since the first time he appeared. His innocence is simply adorable! :o

Just wished I didn't have to wait so long for updates... :8onion74:

yeah! I totally agree... I hate waitingggg but hopefully after it gets adapted into an anime more people will like it and the speed will pick up. Hopefully??

YEAHH I was a bit hesitant at first because ren was a little kid and I thought it might be shota or have something typical like a big ass timeskip but it didn't!! I love that we get to see ren growing up and their relationship is soo sososo adorable. Love it.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

The thing is: will it ever be adapted to anime? Cuz I see so many good yaoi mangas out there, and so little anime of it.

onionn7

YESSS I THINK SOOO CHECK OUT THE NEWS HEREEEE (

) there's not much info out yet though!

idk if that's a trustworthy site though?? Since I don't watch much regular anime/I don't look for much anime news generally.

BUT YEAH IF IT IS TRUE THEN I'M SO EXCITED AND I HOPE YOU ARE TOO IF IT'S TRUUUUE... The news was announced like end of april this year i think.. so idk when the actual anime's gonna be released

I don't know the site either. I'm more of the type that only finds out when the actual anime and/or manga are released.

But if this is actually true, then yeah, I'm pretty happy about it.

Though, it probably will take a long time to be made (or not, who am I to talk).

Let's hope it's true! :cuteonion8:

• 1 year later...

Love Super Lovers, especially Shima and Ren. Can't wait to see how the shady teacher and the tsundere classmate are gonna feed into the story (I really want some tsundere lovin' for Ren, Haru needs to get some competition lol)

• 1 month later...
i'm a fan ^ ^

i can't get over Haru's eyes and Ren's bluntness towards others lol

they are so cute together!

Me too, me too! Love the manga and now I am going crazy waiting for each episode!

, do you have any other favourite characters? I like the story about Haru-2 and his follower, it's always hilarious how the brother is chased and caught in the end :5yoyo32:yoyo5

i love Haru's brothers and Haru's friend (along with the "racoon dog") lol

i haven't finished the manga because i don't want to spoil season 2 for me (if they ever make it)

that is too muuuuuch cuteness for meeeeee cheetah10

and the wait is tooooooo loooooooooong yoyo7

, I do this all the time and the fellow YO show me The Way :8onion73:

- - - Updated - - -

, I do this all the time and the fellow YO show me The Way :8onion73: