• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Uzuchi98

• reika101

• Orient

• pewdiecry

ME! I just LOVE it. All their family and everything. That's too cute. But in the world is ging to happen next??? Moo, give us anothet chapter already won't you, Abe Miyuki?...:hamtaro-005 (4):

i'm a fan, too! :) Haru x Ren is one of my favorite pairings. they're just so adorable together. and Ren's really cute with his innocence and all. though the stuffs Haru thought him wouldn't be considered innocent ^^

anyway, i also like Aki and Shima! is it just me or is twincest oozing out of those two every time i look at them? ;) seems like some deeper relationship is being hinted in the series.. but not much. i really hope there'll be more.

I like the way how Haru-san is doing after the accident.The family lost their parents,and even Haru is injured body and soul.And then Haru is still so responsible with his brothers.Ren`s past is not good too.So sad..

I feel sorry for both of them.That`s why I really like seeing Haru who spoil Ren a lot.And then there is Ren who is so wild before he meet Haru,and then he change bit by bit.

Then,what is that when Ren continue to wait Haru to go home while he is waiting in the bathroom?I really feel worried at that time!

I really hope Abe sensei will add more hot scenes.Tehehe

Hajimemashite minasan~ \(*^_^*)/

I'm Fans of SL also.

I like the plot story and the last chapter I read was 17 >.

I look forward to the next chapter.Being curious with the plot story, and 'bout character, miyuki sensei really amazing!

meeeee... i really love sl

actually sl is one of my first bl manga(now the genre is become yaoi:hamtaro-005 (8): i'm so happy)

i never imagine that ren is growing to be an aggressive boy with that cool face (i really like that kind of uke)

gyabooooooooo he is too cute

I just finished SL!!! I LOVE IT!!!! I was at home reading it and reading on my cell phone (whenever I had to go somewhere and wait)! It was so good that I actually got angry when people interrupted me. Ren is just too adorable! I love it! I love it! I love it!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I am a fan of Super Lovers too! I love Ren's innocence... or should I say ignorance. Haha! Shima's my favorite character and Haru's a big dumbass airhead idiot. :hamtaro-005 (21): Plus, it's Abe Miyuki's manga. I love her. I just hope the incestuous aura would just vanished. yeah. That's it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i'm in love with this story. besides haru and ren i would love to see smth developing between aki and shima !!! there are some hints there.....who knows?! :)

Me too. I think Ren is certainly on my favorite characters list. His childhood was pretty sad and I pity him because no one is acknowledging him given his chibi appearance and despite his strong personality.