Seme wanted,please

KiraMidnight

I am a Uke in search of a Seme who will role play with me.

I have no boundries so anything and everything is allowed.

I can be disobediant,but it's only to get punished.

I am on here often since I started so send me a message or post here and I'll be excited to hear from you ^.^

I promise I'm a good Uke,give me a chance,please.

I will warn you I am not perfect at spelling,and mispell some words,but it is always easy to know what I am trying to say,other times my phone types slower then my fringers and they get mixed up,so sorry ahead of time

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KiraMidnight

• Chibi_Seme2011

I wouldn't mind Role Playing with you and being your seme.

Was there a specific plot that you wanted try out.

I'm on almost everyday except on the weekends sometime since I babysit but I'm usually a very active RPer

I would love you to be my Seme!!! And as i told you eariler no not really.I'm on a lot.Almost all the time.

"THANK YOU,THANK YOU,THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!" Clings to you happily,my tail swaying fast

Haha then I'm all your then. Ok but I will tell you now that I usually post 2-3 paragraphs if not more when I RP I enjoy using a lot of details. The only thing I ask from all my RP partners is to give me something to work with even if it's just a paragraph.

Scratches behind ear gently "your welcome Kira-chan. I do have a few ideas most of them are originals and not anime based is that fine with you?"