Okane ga Nai~A life with or without you~

YaoiLoverfangurl19

Kanou smiled"you is very handsome and you look good, so lets walk in" he said walked in the restaurant with Ayase

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Shi.No.Tobiko

As he entered the restaurant with Kanou, he noticed a lot of tables were occupied by gentlemen in suits. He curled up closer to Kanou worried about his own appearance though Kanou told him he looked wonderful, he still felt out of place... A waiter came and directed them to a table offering to take their drink orders before leaving them with a menu. Ayase opened it and and gazed over the list.

"Wow they have so much stuff Kanou San!"

Kanou smiled''yes they have, hmm i think i shall have Shabu Shabu and to drink i shall have vin, what about you Ayase?''

"Oh Uhh..." His brows furrowed before pointing to something on the menu. "I'll have the cheddar broccoli soup please." The waiter had been back and caught the orders as he placed the wine down onto the table. Ayase had ordered a cup of the green tea. He felt like something warm would be suiting for them today. As he sat there, he couldn't seem to get comfortable... Almost like instinctively he knew something wasn't right. He picked up his tea and began slowly sipping it. It was Sweet! He smiled at Kanou as he settled back into his chair. "How did you find out about this place Kanou San?"

Kanou smiled'' remember Kaoruko Someya my childhood friend, his friend so he meet not so long time ago, ownd this place, so when Kaoruko Someya fund at his friend shuld opend this place, he tell me about it and said at this place whas good place for our date, so when Kaoruko tell me about it, i whant to ta you with me on this resturant''

Ayase smiled as he settled back into his seat. Knowing that the owner was close friends with his boss made him feel relaxed. So thats where he heard of this restaurant. From him. He leaned forward, resting his chin on his hands as he looked around the room. It was beautifully decorated. His eyes fell back on Kanou and he smiled.

"Thank you for taking me here Kanou San."

Kanou smiled"your are very welcome Ayase, I would do everything for to make you happy, after all you is my boyfriend now and I'm very happy at we are dating, I love You Ayase"

Reaching over, Ayase took Kanou's hand in his own and gave it a gentle rub. His eyes were kind as he gazed up at his lover with tender affection before speaking.

"Kanou, I will love you forever... I don't ever want us to part.."

The amusement park! That sounded much better than the aquarium! Unless they were doing the Aquarium later... He smiled as the waiter came and took payment for the check. Standing up, Ayase went over and held his hand out as if to help Kanou up out of his seat.

"I like the idea Kanou San!"

Ayase smiled as he clutched his hand gently and walked back out to the car to go to the amusement park.

"Thank you Kanou san!"

As Ayase slid into the car, perching himself on the soft leather seats, he leaned up and kissed Kanou back, melding his lips with the others as he snuggled up to him.

"What will we do at the amusement park?"

He sat down and buckled in as he watched Kuba in the rear view mirror. His hand clasped tightly around Kanou's as they made their way to the amusement park.

He dozed off a little, waking up as the car came to a stop in the parkinglot. Slowly, Ayase slid out of the car and waited for Kanou.

"Kanou San! It's so big!"

Kanou walked out of the car and walked torwards Ayase and sto beside of Ayase''yes is very big, so lets buy tickets so we can ride the feeris weel''

*Ayase took Kanou's hand as they made their way to the ticket booth. The line had came and gone by the time they walked up. Ayase smiled as he spoke to the teller.

"Can we get two tickets for the ferris wheel please?"

He grabbed the tickets and took Kanou's hand dragging him along to wait in line at the ferris wheel. It was quite long and after about ten minutes Ayase looked over and noticed an Ice cream stand.

"Kanou San! Can I go get us Ice cream while we wait? Please?" It was hot out and Aya wiped his forehead as he asked for permission.

"Yes Kanou San!" Ayase smiled and leaned up to press a soft kiss to his lips before bounding off to the stand. As Kanou held their spot he leaned up wondering what to get as a couple of larger men moved in behind him in line. One of them bumped him and as Ayase stumbled a littl forward he smiled back.

"Oh sorry! I didn't mean to..." His words trailed off as he looked up at the frightening men. "Bump you..."