Okane ga Nai~A life with or without you~

YaoiLoverfangurl19

His face dropped as he heard him ask about Kanou San. His lips closed as he bit down on his lower lip. He couldn't see Kanou from where he was and all his instincts told him to do was run. Pushing his elbow into the Leaders gut he began to run.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Shi.No.Tobiko

Ryu the mafia leder run faster torwards Ayase and get Ayase in the end and one of the Mafia member slo Ayase in the head with his fist

Ayase struggled as he almost fell in the man's arms. He fought against him like a small animal.

"KANOU SAAAAN! KANO-" His scream was cut off as the fist collided with his head knocking him out. He lay limp in the man's arms.

Ryu lift Ayase up and la Ayase in a sack and lift the the sack with the Ayase in and walked torwards his car, and la the sack in the backseat and sat himself in the car and his gang member sat himself in the front car and start driving

As the car moved, Ayase began to finally come to. His head was fuzzy and he was disoriented. When he opened his eyes everything was dark. He kicked and wriggled withing the bag, pushing and clawing at it like an animal. Everything was dark and his heart began to pound wildly as he struggled. He rolled and fell into the space between the seats and the floor stuck as he whimpered.

"Whats going on! Let me out! Help! Kanou Help! Let me out of here!" The thug next to Ryu in the front seat, pushed his seat back pinning Ayase between the seats more so he couldn't move.

"Calm down. Youll be to your new home soon Kid."

Kanou whas worried when Ayase didn't come back, so he walked to the ice cream shop but didn't see Ayase there, he got worried and start searching for Ayase, he called on Ayase but didn't get answer,

Meanwhile

They whas now fram and Ryu walked out of the car, lift the sack with Ayase in and walked in his HQ and put the sack down and openedt the sack and lift Ayase up from the sack and la Ayase down on the floor

The ride seemed to take forever. Tears stung his eyes as he thought of Kanou at the amusment park all alone... What would he think..? Would he think he ran away. Suddenly, the car came to a stop and he heard doors opening. As his opened there was a cold breeze like they were close to the ocean. He shivered as the sac was lifted, he began to struggle as if to dislodge the sac from the mans hands. It was a vain attempt.

When the sac opened he was lifted and thrown on the floor in front of the others. He sat up and pressedhis arms against his body as if to protect himself.

"Wh-What do you want with me..."

Ryu smiled"oh we whant you to forgett Kanou, wish you do that I can enjoy see Kanous painfull face when is beloved Ayase don't remember him anymore"

"Wha-What...? No... NO! I could never forget him and his kindness to me!" Ayase cried before standing up abruptly. He looked around at the wide living space he was in. Again he tried to run, going for a door off to the right. He had to escape, Had to find a way out and back to Kanou... Kanou... His Kanou san...

"Kanou San!..."

Ryu grap Ayase hand and get Ayase closer to him and ba one of his member come with the drink and the member come with the drink and Ryu grap it and get Ayase to drink it

He didn't get far when the other grabbed him by the arms and pulled him back. Another man walked up holding a cup with a lid and a spout, to prevent spillage like a toddler was going to drink it. He handed it to other male who brought it to his lips. Ayase struggled in his grip with a whimper.

"Nonononono Please No...." He pleaded as the Thug plugged his nose, forcing him to open his mouth and drink it.

Ayase opened his eyes after shutting them, afraid of what the other would do to him as he pulled the concoction away. He gazed at a photo and nodded with a soft whimper, not wanting to anger the man that held him captive.

"Yes... YEs I do okay...? Now please... I told you what you want right...? Please let me go back..." He mewled as he wriggled in his grasp.

Ryu so mad at Ayase"what but the drink is special drink, so get the person so drink it to forgett everything, so why did it not work on you, whatever, we don't need you anymore" he said, let go of Ayase arm and punched him in the stomace

The punch came hard as Ayase shook his head. He dropped to the ground disoriented and laid there. He groaned before he felt the world start to whirl around hm as if he were sick.

"W-Wait..." He pleaded as he clutched onto the floor, afraid as if he were to fall off of it. The next few moments were darkness to him as his body began to writhe on the floor almost as if he were racked with a seizure. The drink was finally taking effect after it settled into his system. Moments after his body calmed and laid there... His eyes fluttered open and he looked around. He blinked absentmindedly up to the other males. He had no recollection of who they were, or why he was here. Who HE was, was even a small fuzzy memory to him...

"Huh...?" Aya rubbed his eyes. "Who are you guys...? How did I get here..." He looked down at his hands as if they were foreign to him. "Who am... I?"

Ryu smirked and laughed evil and called Kanou on the phone and after sometime he heard Kanou tok the phone and they talked for some minut when Ryu la on the phone and so last glimt on Ayase and he walked away with his other member

Ayase sat there on the floor and watched him call someone on the phone. Who was it? The name wasn't familiar at all... Finally they hung up and he was left to sit there. Slowly, Aya raised to his feet and followed them. He didn't know who he was, where he was, or where he should go... So following them was his only option.

Aya turned back to him and tilted his head. What did he just call him? A-Ayase? But who was this man? He turned and watched as the other men slipped through a door and turned back to Kanou with a worried look on his face.

"A-Ayase? Is that my name...? Who... Who are you...?"

Kanou whas shocked when he heard what Ayase said and walked torwards Ayase and when he got closer to Ayase''Ayase its me your boyfriend Kanou, Dont you remember me?''

The man before him was large and he looked almost frightening. Ayase stepped back until he was backed against the glass window that overlooked the ocean. He shook his head and held his hands up defensively.

"N.... No... I... I dont... I dont remember my name either... You called me Ayase.. And said you were Kanou... But... I don't know you..." He whispered and turned away. Boyfriend? Why would he date a man? It was... Strange...

Kanou couldnt belive it Ayase have forgotten about himself, He didnt whant to belive at Ayase have forgett about him, He so on Ayase''Please tell me its true, Your name is Ayase, your are 20 years old and you is living with me your Boyfriend''

Ayase shook his head as the other man came near him. He didn't know what he was talking about. Did he really know him all that well? It didn't seem likely... Wasn't he always into girls? Or was he into men. The confusion was just too much... Suddenly his head began to throb, he placed his hand where he had been hit and whimpered...

"I.... I dont know any of it.... B-But... Im Ayase...? And I'm... 20?"

Kanou hugged"yes you are Ayase and your are 20 years, and I'm your boyfriend Kanou, try to remember the first time we meet?"

He shook his head and closed his eyes, turning his head away.

"No I don't remember anything! Please...." He whimpered to him before looking up at the male with tears in his eyes. "Please stop... It hurts..." His head was throbbing from trying to remember, his stomach ached from the punch and the liquid.