Okane ga Nai~A life with or without you~

YaoiLoverfangurl19

It wounded like a simple enough request and Ayase nodded to him. Of course it would be just like it was when they first started... But something seemed off, as if Kanou was afraid something might happen. He only seemed to do this when he was fearful of something...

"Yes Kanou San. I do not mind."

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Shi.No.Tobiko

Kanou smiled"and more thing before we go to slepp, here after are you not going alone When you shall noe sted, its thats alright with you?"

Ayase nodded to him again before leaning up to wrap his arms gently around his neck, tugging him into his embrace before whispering to him.

"Of course Kanou San!" His mouth opened wide to allow a large yawn escape before shaking his head. "Lets go to sleep... I am quite tired now..."

Kanou smiled"sure lets go to sleep" he said walked torwards their bedroom, he opendt the door, walked in and walked torwards the bed and tok off his clocthes and la himself on the bed

Ayase trailed closely behind him as they entered the room. The white walls contrasting with the dark furniture gave the perfect dynamic of their relationship. He crawled up into bed to lay next to Kanou, snuggling up to cuddle against him with a gentle sigh.

"Good Night... Kanou san..." Finally, he closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep.

Kanou smiled''good night Ayase,dream sweet dreams'' he said kissed Ayase on the forhead before he feel to sleep

When the morning came Ayase sat up and rubbed his eyes. He looked over and noticed Kanou still sleeping quite soundly. He smiled as he slipped out of bed and tip toed into the kitchen. With a yawn he pulled out the coffee and began brewing a pot before starting on some breakfast that consisted of toast, eggs, and bacon. He looked over and thought Kanou should be up soon... He poured a cup of the coffee and continued to cook.

Kanou wake up to see Ayase not beside of him and rais himself up from the bed and walked out of the bedroom and walked torwards living room where Ayase whas and so on Ayase''good morning Ayase, have you sleep good?''

Ayase smiled as he bounded over and hugged him tightly against him. Nuzzling his cheek against his chest, he let go and went over to pick up a tray that held his coffee and breakfast.

"Kanou! I did sleep well! Here, I made you breakfast! Did you sleep well?"

Kanou sigh''somerwhat i hadd nightmare about what The Black hood said douring meeting yesterday but otherwise i have sleep good and thank you for making breakfeast for me Ayase''

Concerned, Ayase placed a hand on his shoulder and gave it a gentle squeeze. His demeanor was open and gentle to Kanou as he rubbed his shoulders while the other ate.

"What did they say Kanou?"

Kanou thinking" shoull i tell him. I guess i can tell him" Kanou sigh" well you see. The we talk about in the meeting whas about you, The Black Hood have heard about you and have tatt liking to you. So de whant you to join them. And i Said at Ayase dont whant to Join there and they Said at they shall get you to join them and arter they Said that they Walker away. The whas because they Said that at i tell you at one of twins should drive you to school and work"

How could they have... Heard of him? Perhaps it was because Kanou was so popular... Ayase seemed to feel that he got Kanou into a lot of trouble.. He let his head drop as he thought before turning back to smile gently at him.

"I will stay with Kuba. I am.. Sorry I bring you so much trouble Kanou San..."

Kanou rais himself up and hugged Ayase''no stay here, i dont whant you to leave me, i need you beside of me, so please stay here with me, you dont couse me troubel, So please dont leave the house and stay with Kuba''

Ayase embraced him tightly, clutching onto the fabric of shirt as he buried his face into the warmth, breathing in the sweet smell of him.

"I won't leave, and I never will Kanou San.. I am just sad that trouble seems to be attracted to you and I wish I could make it all go away..." His whisper was genuine and he smiled up at him as he stayed close by. "If you wish I will not go to school today and will stay home with Kuba san."

Kanou smiled''thank you Ayase, yes you can stay here with me, im not going to work today, so lets have a day together''

Ayase smiled broadly as he heard those words. Really? He was taking a day off to spend it with him? He nearly jumped as he hugged him tightly, squeezing Kanou as he nuzzled his cheek against him.

I would love to have a day with you Kanou! Could we maybe go out and have lunch and go see the Aquarium?"

Kanou smiled''sure we can do that, I havet been to Aquarium for long time, so i whould like that, so lets go now''

Ayase smiled as they got up. Walking over to the couch he sat down and donned his shoes and grabbed his fluffy coat before meeting Kanou at the door.

"Are we walking or Driving Kanou?"

Kanou walked torwards Ayase and get his jacket and put his jacket on himself and said"we are driving of course, Kuba shall be here now" he said walked out of the door

Ayase flew out the door behind him, running in to catch the elevator as he stood next to him. Taking Kanous hand, he held it tight and stood closer, happy that they were going out together. No worry and no threat of anything... As he stepped out of the elevator he smiled as Kuba caught his eye.

"Kuba san!" He smiled walked over to meet him at the car.

Kanou walked torwards Kuba and whisper"have you heard more about The Black Hood?" And Kuba answert"no I haven't heard more about The Black Hood, I guess they are hiding and think about a plan for to get Ayase" Kunao nodded and so on Ayase"so sett you in the car now, so we can drive to the new restaurant so have openedt"

Ayase smiled as he slipped into the backseat of the car. There was a new restaurant in town? He was ecstatic to be able to go with Kanou and Kuba. Buckling himself in he watched Kanou with a smile.

"What is the new restaurant called?"

Kanou sat in the backseat of the car beside of Ayase and answert'"it called Lone Starsunset, it's a nich restaurant with good food have i heard"

He took Kanous hand in his own and gave it a gentle squeeze. So many new things happening as of late. New News, New Gang, New Restaurant... He only hoped the restaurant wouldn't put the one he worked at out of business. The car ride was pleasant. The sky was overcast, but bright. perfect weather! As they pulled in and parked. Ayase hopped out and noticed there were a lot of nice fancy cars in the lot as well. It must have been a high class restaurant...

"Kanou San... I hope I... Dressed alright... It looks like it would be fancy..."