Okane ga Nai~A life with or without you~

YaoiLoverfangurl19

The have got two years since Somuku Kanou fund Yukiya Ayase and got him to pay his money back, they whas now living together and Kanou whas sitting on the couch watch his boyfriend cooking dinner, yes you heard right Kanou and Ayase has now dating for two years and Kanou whas happy for it

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Shi.No.Tobiko

It had been a rough start in the beginning of their turbulent relationship. Waking up to that masculine face before being ravished... It was hard. Kanou had many enemies and because of that, he always seemed to be in danger. Yet, what could Aya do? He owed him the money and could not have left... Though as time passed by he found himself growing ever attached to the dominant male that had taken control of his life. He relied on him...

True it started off bad, but from ugliness grows beautiful things. Ayase found himself loving to be with Kanou every minute of everyday of his life. The past couple of years had been quiet for the two of them. Nothing large, nothing loud, nothing bothering them. Just the work, school, and work. Even the Okama was around more, kind of like a motherly figure to Ayase, who couldn't remember his own...

The sun had begun to set, shining the warm orange glow of it's rays in through the large windows of the Condo. The skillet sizzled as he cooked up beef to go with the broccoli and teriyaki chicken over Chilled Soba Noodles. Blond trusses drifted into the sight of those large blue hues as he focused on the meal he was creating. Yes, finally his life was coming to fruition, and he was happy. Soft music played on the radio beside him, filling the air with the sweet sound of a violinist.

Pulling the skillet off the burner. He fanned it gently to cool it before dishing up the Soba noodles onto two plates, placing the Teriyaki chicken on one side, the broccoli in the middle, and the beef on the other side. Dinner was finished! Smiling he brought out a tray and placed the plates on it before grabbing Kanou's whiskey on the rocks, and a glass of chilled water for himself. Everything was set.

Tip toeing gently, Ayase made his way out to the livingroom and placed the tray on the table for the both of them to enjoy. As customary, he leaned over and pressed a soft kiss to Kanou's lips with tender affection.

"K-Kanou San~ Supper is ready for you." The whisper was soft but loud enough to be heard by the close male.

Kanou smiled''thats good Ayase i whas start get hungry, im very happy at you is with me'' he said and start to eat his supper

He smiled and sat down in the chair next to Kanou and lifted his plate up to begin delicately eating what he cooked. He pursed his lips and blew on the hot beef to cool it before tasting it. He smiled and closed his eyes as he bit into it. Savoring the flavour that rose up in his mouth. Once he finished, blue hues flickered over to gaze at him with a gentle light in their depths.

"I am happy too Kanou"

Twilight began to set in as Ayase nibbled on the last noodle on his plate. After dinner when he finished the dishes, perhaps they could watch a movie together, or some television... It would be a nice past time for the two of them rather than just it in the silence they usually shared. He looked over and set his plate down before grasping onto his cup and taking a small sip.

"Kanou San? W-Would you like to watch a movie?"

Kanou smiled''sure i whould like to watch movie, so wish movie you whant to see Ayase?'' he asked in hard but nice voice

Ayase grinned wide as he hopped up off the chair and scurried over to the entertainment center. He grasped onto the handle to pull the glass door open before looking around at the different titles they had. Reaching up he grasped onto a classic Disney movie. Dumbo. The heartwarming tale of circus Elephants and other animals getting babies, and one special Elephant baby in particular. Little Jumbo Junior, who is made fun of by the large ears he has and is called Dumbo. Aya jumped up and brought the movie over to Kanou with a smile.

"This one? It's nice..."

Kanou smiled"sure thats good to me and we can eat chips to" he said rais himself up and walked torwards the kitchen and opendt one Of the cabinet and pick down the chips and locked the cabinet and walked back to the living room, sat himself down on couch

While Kanou was setting up for chips, Ayase grabbed the dinner dishes and set them onto the tray before taking the tray into the kitchen behind him. He set it up on the countertop and began feeding the dishes into the sink. Kanou seemed really relaxed as of lately, like nothing bad or huge had been looming over him. It was a plesant change to the usually curt and dominant nature he carried.

As Kanou stepped out with the chips, the small blond grabbed the dvd and went over to plop it into the player. Turning the tv on afterwards he fiddled with the remote and pushed the Dvd menu, then Play. He then ran over and turned the lights off before climbing up onto the couch to snuggle into Kanou's arms.

He was warm, and he felt.. Safe... Even though Danger seemed to follow him everywhere he went.. Kanou was a safe haven that he desperately ached to loose himself into.

"Mmmmm How are things with... Work Kanou San?" Aya asked the question innocently enough, genuinely wondering how things were there, being the curious interested type of boy he was.

Karou"its doing very good but we have problem with the new mafia gang, so call himself The Black Hood, have you heard about them?"

"Yakuza? Another? But... I thought they all keep their business on the other side of the city... Why are they giving you trouble..?" The question was laced thickly with concern as he reached out and rubbed his arm, noticing the tenseness that plagued Kanou suddenly. Perhaps the talk of work was not a good idea as of now.

Aya Gently began to massage his arm tenderly as he laid back against the couch to focus on the movie.

Kanou's home phone called and Kanou rais himself up from the couch and walked torwards where the phone whas and pick up the phone and start talking

Ayase paused the movie and looked up over at Kanou. He spoke in that stern voice that made Aya cower a little. As soon as he got off the phone, he stood up and stepped towards Kanou.

"Kanou... K-Kanou san? Is everything alright?"

Kanou sigh"no i must Get back to my office, im coming back late, so Get to slepp before me" he said, pick his jacket up and put his jacket on himself, opendt the door but before he walked out Of the door he walked torwards Ayase and kissed him on the lips and when he whas finish kissing Ayase"sorry for this Ayase but i must go back to my office, i love you, we talks more later"

(That was a great post.... ^^ I loved it~)

His eyes fell into a saddened look as he read the irritation in his lover's face. He listened as Kanou mention the new section of Mafia that had settled into their city. He could feel his night slipping away from him... As he captured those soft lips, his mouth trembled, on the verge of weakness, Ayase clasped onto Kanou's jacket and tugged before pleading to him.

"K-Kanou! Please... Take me with you.. I don't want to be left alone tonight... Please... Let me go with you..."

Kanou sigh''sorry i cant, we are going to meet the new mafia gang and wish you is coming with me, you whould witness or hear things you shall not hear, so you is staying here, So can you please staying here for me Ayase?'' he asked in serious but worried voice

[im very happy at you liked my post Hisoka~Ayase and thank you for whant to be my friend:-)]

(Thank you for working so hard on this role play with me! I am honored to have such a dedicated player with me)

Ayase reached out and tugged Kanou into his arms, burying his face into the taller males chest to take in the masculine scent. Standing there with his lover in his arms, he shuddered. Something told him things weren't going to be okay.. Yet he stepped back and nodded softly to him before standing on his tip toes to capture his soft lips once more.

"Please... Come back safely to me.. Stay safe Kanou San..." The whisper was sincere and he smiled to him. When Kanou had taken his leave Ayase sighed and walked over to the tv to turn it off. He was alone.. What would he do? He wandered back into the kitchen and began to do the dishes, delicately and slowly washing them to pass the time... When he had finished he sighed again and finally went to the bedroom.

He grasped onto his night clothes and dressed in them, smiling at how they were still so oversized, he climbed into bed and curled up under the covers, slowly drifting off to sleep.

(I wasn't taking control of your character, I just wanted to describe what Ayase was doing when Kanou had left to help keep the rp going~)

Kanou walked downstair and walked torwards his car and one of his co-officer opendt the door and Kanou sat himself down in the car and the co-officer looked the door and opendt the second door of the car and sat himself in and start driving torwards Kanous office where they should meet The Black Hood

(Im happy to RP with you to and I did understand at you just kontroll my characther for litt bit and thats whas alright with me)

(I really didn't think of it that way because the Rp I have been used to is your control over your character is describing what your character does, I just wanted to go into what Aya would do after Kanou left. I am sorry if it was controlling I didnt mean it to be.)

Ayase rolled in bed uncomfortably for a couple of hours. For some reason sleep never came. He got up and decided to sit in the livingroom, just gazing out at the city from the large windows. It looked like clouds were rolling in, and suddenly there was a strike of lightening before thunder. He shuddered as he sat there and began to watch as rain began to pelt the window, enjoying the sound of it...

"Kanou.... Come home..."

Kanou's co-officer drive Kanou back home since Kanou meeting with The Black hood whas finish, they whas now fram and Kanou's co-officer opendt the door walked out, walked torwards where Kanou sat opendt the door and Kanou walked out, he walked upstair and walked torwards where he and Ayase live, opendt the door walked in and looked the door''im home Ayase, are you still awake?''

Ayase turned when he heard footsteps outside the door. His heart thumped as he imagined Kanou coming in with bruises and cuts... Or worse... And yet when he looked upon the man whom he loved, he saw no sign of pain. A wide smile spread across his features as he bounded up to hug him, the floppiness of the pajamas wrapping around him as well.

"Kanou san! Youre safe!" He nearly cried with joy before looking up at him to answer. "I couldn't sleep... Knowing you might be in danger... You said those people were giving you a hard time..."

Kanou hugged back and smiled''im sorry for worring you but you dont need to worry, after all i have Kuba Homare and Kuba Misao beside of me, so you dont need to worry but can you promise me something?''

HE smiled knowing that he was safe with the twins, and yet he couldn't help but worry about him.. He just couldnt.. It wasn't in his genetic code to not worry about Kanou... Those bright blue eyes gazed up at the other male as he held him close against him. He nodded gently to his lover, he could promise anything.

"Yes... Yes I can..."

Kanou smiled''can you promise me at Kuba can drive you to your school and work and he can drive you from school and work''