• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vicious

• Drag

• Duch

Top Posters In This Topic

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
thats song is pretty sad but..is it as sad as this???

or this?

lol im still feeling crazy

• Like 1

@mangotango

[Haha] I enjoyed reading that, too, so much and I've read it sooo many times already. Have you tried reading Purgatorio and Paradiso as well?

Here's the song I am currently listening:

This song became popular when I was in 2nd year high school but I never liked it. Then after hearing this song last month, I started to appreciate it and then started to love it.

Thank you.

Violin pieces are so amazing. Truly amazing.

And I am currently listening to:

[video=youtube;S5XUfp4e2-g]

Originally by Guns n' Roses. Good night to me and have a nice day people.

Thank you very much. Maximum respect for everyone. [bow]

• Like 1

No I haven't read those unfortunately, but hopefully I'll be able to read them soon :3 I just find the whole idea so compelling... not quite sure what it is about the story that I enjoy so much, but I enjoy it. ^^

[video=youtube_share;rR1-lyOxEVE]

I don't think this is the remix, but I love both versions. I just find it haunting (and yes, I originally came to know of this song from the show, I'm not ashamed to admit it). I honestly think some of the best music I ever found was from a movie or a TV show (or a commercial even!) XD Music is music... I love it. ^^

rabbit3

OMG I literally almost posted that exact same Fray song! It was my first choice, but then I started searching and realized I have this obsession with music from TV shows so... that's so crazy! Great minds think alike ^^

Ooh. [Hehe] Then I suggest you read Purgatorio and Paradiso if you have time. Both are as interesting as Inferno but their chapters aren't named as 'Canto' anymore. Purgatorio has two Ante-Purgatory, seven terraces featuring, as the title, the seven deadly sins and the Earthly Paradise and for Paradiso, the Nine Spheres of Heaven [which symbolizes the nine planets and the Empyrean [or the abode of God according to Dante].

[sigh] I apologize. I got excited so much. Please kindly read them when you have the time. They are very, very interesting.

And I am currently listening to:

The first song I sang at school.

Thank you.

I am now listening to an original Filipino song. At first, I thought she was a foreign singer then it turned out that she was a niece of an award-winning actress here. [sigh] This is one of the few original Filipino songs I admired so much.

Good night. I will really sleep now. [sigh] I guess I should really wear a dress. Such a pain.

I am thanking all the people working hard for this place. I truly admire all of you.

Maximum respect for everyone. [bow]

[April 18, 2013, Thursday afternoon will mark my first battle struggle for this year.]

- great band!

"Digital bath"

you move like I want to

to see like your eyes do

we are downstairs where

no one can see

new life break away

tonight I feel like more

tonight I

you make the water warm

you taste foreign

and I know you can see

the cord break away

cause tonight I feel like more

tonight I feel like more

tonight I feel

feel like more

you breathed

then you stopped

I breathed then dried you off

and tonight

I feel like more

tonight

I was listening to that song too. Love it *smiles*. Currently listening to Diamond Eyes [Full Album].

RIP Chi Cheng. He was from Stockton I believe, the place I was raised in my teens.