• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vicious

• Drag

• Duch

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember, long ago, I use to sing You Are My Sunshine (especially the version by Gus Black). I use to sing the song alone, then eventually with my lover. I use to cry as I sang the song and sometimes was drinking alcohol as I cried and sang it. Tearing my ass off as I sang that song with such heart while drinking until I nearly collapsed. Such memories. I don't think I have ever sang the song again until now.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
(playlist site)

If above doesn't work then perhaps this will.

Also sounds somewhat like me as well.

It Heartwarming you have found your voice with that song again. I understand how that can go, though I don't usually drink when I cry while upset or depressed. Family has a bad history of stuff like that...

But I have a song I used to sing with my Dog Jake before he had a stroke and we had to put him down. He used to come into my room and lay with me (He loved pretty smelling things) and the song always seemed to play when he came in so it was ours. I already posted it here, it was the Boats and Birds. Another one from Gregory and The Hawk that is a good one is this one. But, I am glad you have the emotion in your voice with that song back. Singing is a huge part of my life and when I learn of others expressing themselves through it, its endearing because it's something relate-able to myself.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Like 1

It's time for some Tom Waits... Heh, I feel like I should be drinking red wine from crystal, wearing a cocktail dress, legs kicked up over the arm of a high backed chair, rain falling outside, taking a drag off of a cigarette in an extender. Oh Tom... You can sing to me for an eternity...

• Like 1

[video=youtube;p6Ky-5Ny9NQ]

A video of Linkin Park - Waiting for the End

This is their best live performance for this song because Chester's voice seems to be very conditioned and ready to perform.

Thank you.