Save the CEO ((Closed group RP))

Yujiko

Sitting back in his chair he sigh, that CEO. He was bored, twirling about throwing pencils at the ceiling. A sigh fell heavy from his lips," I guess I should go over last weeks reports..." Huffing and puffing, the man grabbed a stapled stank of papers and began to flip through them," Floor 1's work... sloppy- I'll have to speak to the manager again this month... Maybe I should just fire him and promote someone- he's really slacking..." Flips through the next few pages," Floor two is impeccable as always- wait- Station D40 is having problems... I'll need to speak with him later..." All of this was being on his cell phone- it recorded his voice and typed it out- rather handy actually.

He flipped through the next few floor which seemed pretty good. Then he flipped to floor six. "Floor six..." He leaned forward onto his desk, interested. "Impressive... Station A28 is excellent... Who is that?" He pressed a single button on his phone, his assistant answered," Yes, Akamatsu-san?" She asked lightly. "Who works at Station A28 on floor six?" "That would be Tsubasa Shiro, Sir. Is that all?" "Um... Yeah- thank you Moka..."

"Tsubasa Shiro...?" The CEO grinned. Continuing to look through the stations he noticed that Tsubasa's excellent work was do to a neighboring fellow's laziness. "Looks like we'll have to fix this..." He snarled at the paper.

"Moka... Get me Station A27 from floor six."

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yujiko

• theblackdog

• tuti

"Thank you very much Tsubasa-san!" Yusuke bowed again with a grin. He was grateful for the advice and made sure to follow it. Noticing the other had moved to focus on his work again Yusuke turned around towards his desk. "Yosh!" He cheered as he sat down and began to divide the different types of paper work, just like Tsubasa had advised him to do. He wondered if it would be alright to bring a photo of Yami and Yoko just to decorated his desk, give it a bit of life. The thought made him think about his two little cats back at home. He hoped they were alright, it was their first time alone in the apartment. As he started reading a second file he couldn't help let his mind wonder about his boss. The man was a wonder, so young and yet so successful! Yusuke was really starting to admire the man.

A small and rather young woman came out of the six floor elevator and went to Tsubasa's neighboring worker. " Akamatsu-san wishes to see you in his office immediately..." She stated before walking away. The man was surprised, turning to Tsubasa. "Hey... Tsubasa... Do you have any clue why the boss would want me up there...?" He was obviously nervous," I-I haven't been slacking that bad..." Biting his lip, one could tell he didn't believe those words himself. "Well..." Standing the man bowed to Tsubasa. "I'm pretty sure I'm going to be fired- It was nice working with you, Tsubasa-san. I hope you have a good life- and thanks for picking up my slack for as long as you did... I mean it." The man smiled and nervously scooted away and too the elevator.

The man reached the office of Akamatsu, and entered, trembling might I add. The CEO was sitting facing the window in his chair, his back to the door. "You've slacking off a lot Kenjimoto-kun... Why is that?" Asked the man in the chair as he twirled about. "Is something going on in your personal life that I should know about that may be a reason as to why you're doing so badly?" He asked softly, eyes half lidded. "N-no sir... I have no excuse..." Still shaking, the man named Kenjimoto had just signed his resignation.

"very well then..." The CEO signed. "I have no other choice but to fire you..." the words fell heavy on the suddenly humid air. "Yes, sir... It was a pleasure working for you..." Kenjimoto bowed, and left- going to his cubical and gathering his things.

Akamatsu sighed," I hate firing people..."

He heard footsteps and a woman's voice in cubicle next door. He lifted his head as a man rose to his feet, looking mortified almost. He blinked at the man's words, a feeling sinking in his stomach. He leaned back in his chair and waited till the woman had disappeared around the corner before eying the nervous man. "It..It was nothing... " He replied watching the man solemnly walk away from him, his last words lingering. He felt kind of sick suddenly, his eyes returning to his desk. 'What was that?' He turned and looked towards Yusuke silently then towards the elevator. "So he claims another victim." He muttered under his breath.

He rose to his feet and without a word headed towards the elevator, he needed to get to the bottom of this, at least find out what happened. It wasn't unusual for workers like Kenjimoto to be fired but this time it was a little personal. Here was a man he worked with since he started and ever since the accident his associate was involved in he hadn't been the same. He didn't mind picking up the slack for him, he thought he was helping him but he never knew it would eventually get him fired. He felt a tinge of anger, not just towards the boss but himself.

As he reached the top floor he ignored the secretary and found himself yet again in front of that man's office. He caught himself hesitating again, inwardly punching himself for it. He knocked and entered the room without warning, his eyes glaring darkly. "Sir, I need to talk to you. Now." He proclaimed, shutting the door behind him. "It's about the man you just fired. You've no idea what he's been through... I.." He stopped before revealing too much personal information, but it might be the only way to plead his case. "I was only helping him because he shouldn't have been coming to work. If anything he needed a vacation. He worked for you for almost 3 years now, never a day late or called in once. Won't you reconsider his position?" He tried to remain calm, keeping any hint of anger from creeping in his voice.

Akamatsu was resting in his chair, beginning to doze off like he usually would about this time- it was actually when he was suppose to go out to lunch- but... He almost hated eating ever since the event three years ago. His eyes shut as he sighed," Maybe he'll be better on floor two... Not as much paperwork..." Murmured the CEO. He leaned forward on his desk lazily, and grabbed his phone. Punching the number to his assistant," Um- Yes, Moka- Get Ke-" The man didn't hear the knock that would acquaint the CEO of his employee's intrusion.

"Sir, I need to talk to you. Now." Akamatsu stared surprised by the other man. He only listened, holding that dumbfounded pose and expression. "It's about the man you just fired. You've no idea what he's been through... I.." The CEO closed his lips and grinned," I'll call you back, Moka- No everything... Is Fine..." Placing the phone back on his holder the man moved slowly. "I was only helping him because he shouldn't have been coming to work. If anything he needed a vacation. He worked for you for almost 3 years now, never a day late or called in once. Won't you reconsider his position?" Smirking he stood," You're very verbose for someone of your rank..." That man smirked looking at Tsubasa with a sideways glance. "This is the second time you've interrupted me... And- on top of that you question my judgement- wow you're on a roll... Keep going... So why shouldn't I have fired someone who isn't doing their job? I asked him if there was any personal reason as to why he wasn't putting out the results I wanted, and he said he had no reason... So, what was his reason..." Akamatsu was standing in front of the younger. "-Tsubasa...?"

Tsubasa bit his tongue holding back anything besides what would keep him from getting fired, if he wasn't already in that predicament to begin with. He understood he was taking a risk by rushing in like this but it just didn't seem right. Deep down, he may held some prejudice to Aka's actions before but he wasn't about to let that show through, afraid it may have already. "Sir..It's just.." He clenched a fist and sighed softly, looking away from Aka who stood before him. 'Why does he have to stand so close?' He thought, Aka's scent flooding his nose. "I apologize. Kenjimoto was a friend to me, I was only helping him until he could recover... He was in some kind of an accident a few weeks back and I believe he was still in shock. I had asked him to request time off but he seemed different." He explained, his eyes sneaking back up to Aka's.

"I just thought you could hear me out, perhaps give the man a second chance after he's fully recovered." He said in a hushed tone, curious as to why he was being so quiet. Something about Aka riled him. He felt so sure of himself before he entered the office, but now encountering him he felt his resolve weaken.

Akamatsu's eyes soften," Fine... I'll rehire him..." The man forswore. "But, you have to do something for me..." He clarified. there was a chuckle that lingered in the man's throat just as he spun around and headed back towards his desk, sitting down. "In fact, I'll even promote him... But... Only if..." The pause was short but felt like a mile. What was the CEO going to request of the other man? What was he going to be asked to do? "-You become my part-time maid..." He smirked. "-And you'll have to wear a cute little maid outfit..." He declared with a wide smile twirling his finger as if imagining the other twirling in it. "So... What do you say?"

Quickly the CEO scribbled a quick agreement on paper and slide it to the end of his desk. "Sign this if you agree..."

This agreement states that:

_________ Agrees to be Kumanosuke Akamatsu's personal maid until Kumanosuke Akamatsu states other wise. _________ Also agrees to wear a maid outfit while cleaning enless Kumanosuke Akamatsu states other wise. This agreement can only be voided by Kumanosuke Akamatsu himself.

He blinked for a moment, pondering on what the CEO had in mind. During the pause, he ran several scenarios in his head. Maybe he was going to make him work in the mail room, a job so mind numbing it had nothing on his current position. Or perhaps he would be an errand boy, not that it would have bothered him, it meant getting out of the building once in a while. He continued to think when Aka turned about and presented him the request. He held his breath for a moment, trying to take in what he just heard. He scanned through the paper in a matter of seconds before his dark hues shot up at Aka's.

His expression was disbelief, wondering to himself if this man could actually be serious and from the looks of it, he looked very serious. He scoffed, setting the paper down on the desk. His eyes narrowed, words beginning to flow from his mouth. "You any idea how degrading yo-" He stopped himself, hissing in a quick breath of air. "Kenjimoto and I were close, but this seems like an excessive amount of authoritative enforcement, I will agree but I don't understand why your clause states I need to wear that." He stated, referring to the maid's outfit which he thought was just a joke at first. He didn't even understand why he would agree to anything but Kenjimoto was a good man, he deserved a second chance.

He hardly noticed he put Aka's judgement in question yet again but at this point he was honestly testing just how far he could push, knowing he could be putting his job at risk.

Once the other had signed the paper, the man in the chair pulled the paper away, smirked, and filed it in his lock drawer. His eyes lifted up to the others," Oooops..." He said in a silly tone sitting back in his chair. "I forgot to mention that I didn't fire him... I only promoted him to be manager of floor two..." The CEO gave a rather synthetic sigh," Oh, well..." He stood and began for the door. "Oh- You start tomorrow by the way~" Chimed the man as he face the employee before twirling about and leaving.

"I think I may have lunch today... Hey Moka- Give Tsubasa my address~" The CEO winked at the girl as he walked into the elevator. "My, my, my... That was much too fun..." The doors closed and he was taken to the first floor- the lobby. Walking out of the lobby, he walked outside... "Now... For lunch..."

"Cho-Chotto matte-yo!" He called out, trying to get him to wait up. But he had already disappeared. Tsubasa felt something wash over him, like a collar had taken root around the skin on his neck and clutched him tightly. He felt degraded. He growled to himself and stood alone in the man's office for a moment. As he slowly walked out a piece of paper was shoved at him. He hesitantly took it, ignoring all eye contact. The elevator ride back to his floor felt like days, he was becoming a prisoner in his own mind in a matter of minutes. "How could I let this happen to me? That bastard played me." He pounded a fist on the wall behind him and gritted his teeth.

The elevator came to a stop on floor six and he made his way back to his desk. Silently he sat down, an air of doom lingering about him. 'This is what I get for meddling. This is what happens I stick my damn neck out.' He rustled his hair and thunked his head on the desk a few times. "Jerk! Jerk! Jerk!!" He tried to get Aka's image out of his head. He just hoped this day would come to end soon, very, very soon.

Yusuke blinked as he watched Tsubasa walk after his colleague. Wow, senpai is really cool! To go and face the boss for his friend sake, that is really admirable.He thought with a dreamlike smile. He wished he could also go and cheer up Tsubasa but he knew that if he did that he'll probably be fired as well. He lifted his head at he sound of Tsubasa returning form. By the looks on his face it seemed that it didn't go as he planned...but he obviously was still an employee of the company.

"Hmm Tsubasa-senpai, is everything alright?" He asked the frustration on Tsubasa's face too obvious.

His finger tapped monotonously on the keyboard, dull eyes fixated on dead space between him and the computer screen. He heard a voice, at first unfamiliar with it until he turned and glanced over, finding Yusuke. He wasn't about to explain every grueling detail of his plea bargain, trying to spare himself and Yusuke the embarrassment. He looked at the floor beneath him for a moment, his expression solemn. "I think so." He responded after a while, as if still in shock. He sighed, running a hand through his hair. He needed to get out of this funk, he couldn't just sit around and mope all day. "I'd feel much better if I wasn't so hungry." His demeanor changed, a smile appearing through his usual stock plain look.

He rose to his feet and stepped past Yusuke, pausing at the man's desk. "Come on, join me for lunch. I know a coffee shop just down the road. They have a very filling turkey sub I always get." He seemed more perky, the very idea of getting out of this building for a bit was bringing him back to life.

Akamatsu walked into a cafe and took a seat, wait for someone to come to his aid for whatever it is he wanted. Before long a young little waitress came over to him," Hello~ Welcome to Bete Cafe! Here's our menu. Is there anything you'd like me to get you to drink?" She smiled wide and happily. "I'll have the orange and lime tea, please? Oh- and a glass of cold water." He said plainly not looking at the girl. "Ooookay! Coming right up~!" The waitress skipped away as he continued to decide on his meal.

After a few minutes the girl returned with a tea cup of hot water and a homemade tea bag. "Do you know what you'd like to order, sir?" Asked the girl all cheery. "Um... Yeah- but- Where's my water?" He looked at her. "I asked for a cold glass of water..." His eyes were dull. "Oh! I-I-I'm s-sorry, sir! I'll get that right now!" She hurried off again. Setting the menu down he sighed. I've suddenly lost my appetite...

Yusuke blinked and looked at the time on his wrist watch, was it lunch time already? He was so concentrated on doing his job well that he lost track of time. But as soon as Tsubasa mentioned food, the red-haired young man perked up. "Thank you Tsubasa-senpai!" He said cheerfully as he followed the slightly taller man out the company and towards a nearby cafe like a obedient child. Now that his mind was off work he started to feel really hungry.

The two men entered the very delicious smelling establishment and were welcomed by a young and very cute waitress who walked them to a table for two. As Yusuke sat down, excitedly looking around the new place his green eyes fell on the sight of his boss and he shot up from his seat with a loud gasp.

"Tsubasa-senpai, that's the boss sitting over there." He said pointing at said man either unaware of his loudness or not carrying about it at all. "We better go and greet him." He said with a wide smile and left their table without giving Tsubasa a chance to reply.

"Akamatsu-san! You are having lunch here? Me and Tsubasa-senpai too!" He said cheerfully scratching the back of his red head as he laughed at himself. What a nice coincidence to meet the boss here.

As he took his seat he heard a gasp from the other and watched him shoot up from his seat. For a second he thought maybe he sat on something but when he heard that man was here he felt a slight sinking feeling. He felt a warmth in his cheeks, the excitement from the other causing a buzz in the cafe. The waitress simple smiled and bowed, offering to help when they were ready. He nodded and let out a sigh remaining in his seat. As far as he was concerned he was off duty, he didn't owe anyone if he didn't feel so inclined. But the attention was brought to him nonetheless as Yusuke cheerfully greeted Aka, mentioning him and Tsubasa were here, sharing space.

He waved a hand with a slightly awkward smile on his face, glancing towards the other man.'I can't stand this guy.' He thought to himself, catching Aka's eyes and noting his expression. He never felt a real emotion from that man, he wondered if this man was some heartless puppet, his master locked away and hidden controlling from a safe distance. He couldn't look away soon enough and buried his head in a menu.

looking up from the menu, the CEO smiled. "Oh! Mochi Mochi, Hanamichi-kun~" He chimed like a high pitched bell in reply to the other. His expression happy and jolly. "... You are having lunch here? Me and Tsubasa-senpai too!" "Oh really?-" The man glance over to the table that the red head had derived from, he smirked seeing Tsubasa. "-Fancy that..." He looked back up to the younger," Well, do you know what you're having, Hanamichi-kun?" The man smiled.

The waitress came back with his glass of water," Here you go, sir! I'm sorry again for forgetting about it!" he bowed apologetically. "It's fine," He grinned. "So, do you know what you'd like to eat, sir?" the waitress smiled at the CEO. "Um... Yes- I'll have teriyaki stir-fry with a Yuku-Tobiko roll... And that's all for now- thank you." He gave the menu to the girl. She smiled and bowed," Coming right up, sir!" She ran off.

(So sorry for my late reply I completely forgot that it was my turn. By the way, are the couples decided already or that depends on how the story goes?)

Yusuke waited patiently till the waitress took the boss's order and walked away before answering the questions. "Hmm not really sir. The truth is this is my first time here so I don't really know what tastes best. But I'm feeling very hungry so I'll probably take anything on the menu!" He said with a laugh. He couldn't help the light blush reach his cheeks as he thought that he was probably talking too much. His constant talking had gotten him in various sticky situations in his life already. He quickly glanced a Tsubasa, wondering why hadn't he come to greet the boss personally as well. Was he still angry for what had happened earlier that day?

"Well, sir, I won't take any more of your time. Please enjoy your food!" And with a bow he turned around and returned to his and Tsubasa's table. "Ne, Tsubasa-senpai, isn't the boss amazing?" He said once he sat down again. "At such a young age he became very successful." The red haired male commented as he glanced over the list of food on the menu. "Hmm, what do you think I should order, senpai?"

((It will eventually be decided XD))

The CEO gave a slight wave," You too!" He sighed running fingers through his hair. quickly the waitress arrived with his food, he smile and nodded to her. Taking a sip of the water, he look to the empty seat in from of him- his wife haunting him suddenly. Her laugh echoed in his head. Looking at the plate before he he began to eat at- her voice being to speak to him as if she was never gone. His eyes teared up, his hand rubbed his eyes. Why now...?

Once he was halfway done eating he randomly began to pat his pockets, feeling for a bottle. In his blaiser pocket he found it- that pill bottle that helped him escape. He popped the top of it, shaking out two pills into his hand, and tossing them back into his mouth. Quickly he chased the pills with a sip of water.

he dropped his head in his hands... Go away!

Tsubasa sighed a little, glancing through the menu. His eyes never made contact with anything he just needed to keep them busy. He looked up upon Yusuke's return to the table and raised an eyebrow at his comments. 'Amazing?' He thought to himself. He smiled at the thought and watched as Yusuke sat down in front of him. Dare he mention the boss's antics and crush his innocence? He shook his head lightly and smiled softly at him. "Sure, he's done great for himself." He replied, if Aka had been listening he'd recognize the sarcastic undertone of his comment. The waitress approached him and he slipped the menu towards her. "I'll take that turkey sub, that's all." He said simply. He didn't want anything fancy, just something filling that he could scarf down and get out of there.

As he ordered he couldn't help but look over Yusuke's shoulder at Aka. Suddenly he looked different, like a man writhing in pain. He almost didn't believe the man felt pain but he knew all to well that was an impossibility considering what Aka had been through. Had he been too hard on him? He shook away the thoughts and remembered the encounter he had earlier. The man so close to him, his scent, his hands... Was he staring? He quickly looked away, his eyes shooting down the table. "Um, Yusuke, what did you want to get?" He asked, trying to divert his attention.

Get out of my head... He pleaded. The women's voice still speaking, still echoing. Couldn't the pill work any sooner? The sounds of the women he once called wife filled his mind, tears falling to table. I'm not crazy! Stop! Those words... He had spoken them to himself many times before. "You told me you'd wait for me so that we could eat together... What happened...?" Her voice danced in his mind as her figure began to form in from of him.

Suddenly, the man grabbed his wallet and in a jittery fashion pulled out a random large amount of yen. Tossing the money on the table he stood and stormed out. He reach for those pills again, this time taking three. Tossing the pill back, he knew he was taking to many- he didn't seem to care. All he wanted was his deceased wife to be out of his head- voice and all.

"Hmm I'll have the same, thank you." Yusuke said to the waitress handing her back the menu. "Hmm have you been working for a long time at the company Tsubasa-senpai?" Yusuke asked wanting to really get to know the other male. He wasn't very talkative, that Yusuke noticed, but he seemed like a nice guy. He really wanted to be friends with him, specially after what he did this morning.

"I think the-" He was to say more when the sound of the door pushed open abruptly cut his sentence short. The red haired turned his face so that he could look over his shoulder and caught the sight of his boss retreating form. "Oh he is leaving? But he didn't even finished his meal." Yusuke noticed and turned to glance at Tsubasa. "Senpai, you think the boss is doing okay?" He asked with evident worry.

Tsubasa froze at the sight of Aka's tears, something he thought he'd never witness in this lifetime. All this time the man seemed so cold, calm and collected. It was as if he was meeting his boss for the first time. He heard Yusuke's question but before he could answer Aka had stormed out. He watched the door, even moments after the man had left. He looked back to those green eyes, staring into them as if looking for answers. "I don't know. I think so." He replied, furrowing his eyebrows in thought. "I hope so." He added in a much more quiet voice, his eyes falling to the table.

After a moment their sandwiches were brought to them. He thanked the waitress and began to eat "Ittadakimasu." He couldn't eat it fast enough, it was getting close to returning to work and after that was happening it would much welcome to get back to paperwork and try to forget the scene in the cafe. "I've been working with this company for almost 3 years. " He finally said, answering Yusuke's previous question. "It's mind numbing but the pay and benefits are worth it." He continued, munching down on his sub. "Hm.. This is good. Are you ready?" He let out a satisfied sigh and patted his stomach lightly.

The pills sank in, beginning to take effect. He leaned back against a nearby brick wall, sliding down it. Reach into his blaiser pocket, he pulled out a cigarette. His digits exploring his trouser pockets for a lighter, he quickly lit the stick. Exhaling with pleasure, Akamatsu closed his eyes. He was at peace- nothing was on his mind. He was blank and he liked it.

After sometime he rose to his feet and put the cigarette out. Waving his hand he hailed a cab. Once inside the vehicle he glance at the driver," Aka-Tomi Financial, Please..." His voice was relaxed and lame.

Before long he arrived at his company. Tossing another 5000 yen to the driver. "Here you go." The voice he spoke with was plain, but polite. The man walked inside ignoring all his greetings- he just wanted to get up to his office to be honest. Once the elevator dinged, he was there. He sighed heavy walking past his assistant,"Hi Moka..." He greeted her like everytime before.

Finally he was there, in his office, in his chair, alone.

Yusuke nodded slowly still that feeling of worry not going completely away but somehow he managed to push those thoughts aside and enjoyed his meal with Tsubasa. They had a nice conversation, well basically Yusuke made most of the talking but he did enjoy his time with the other male. Yusuke nodded his red head confirming that he was ready to go back to work he would usually eat more but he didn't want to be late for work either. So after both of them payed for what they ordered separately, both men made their way back to the office to continue their work.

Soon enough it was the end of the day and time to go home. Yusuke stretched his body as he stood up from his chair eager to go back to his apartment. Not that he didn't like his job but he was pretty sure that Yoko and Yami were missing him a lot so that's why he very politely declined an offer to go drinking with some colleagues and promised to join them next time. "Thanks for the hard work Tsubasa-senpai, see you tomorrow!" He said to Tsubasa after picking up his business suitcase and made his back to his apartment.

---

As Yusuke entered his small apartment he was immediately greeted by the two little kittens. "Hey you guys did you miss me? I missed you a lot!" He said picking them up and pulling them close to his face for a kiss but Yami just scratched the tip of his nose before jumping away. Yoko ignored the black cat and just snuggled deeper into Yusuke's warmth. "I'm starting to think you are the only one that loves me Yoko." Yusuke said with a chuckled to the white fluffy car.

After taking a shower and making dinner the young man sat down on his couch watching a comedy show while Yoko slept quietly on his lap - Yami was nowhere to be seen. As he stared at the images on the screen he couldn't help think about his boss and how he abruptly walked out of the cafe without even touching his food.

"I wonder...probably he's feeling too much stress from his job." He said to himself and thought that his boss probably didn't do much things for fun. Then a wide grin appeared on his face as he thought of something to change that.

The sky outside of the windows as a midnight blue; however, it wasn't so late as to be midnight. The silence of an empty building loomed over the atmosphere. Lights from the down town city lit the roads, buildings, and skies. It a beautiful site to see from such a height- assume you were in the CEO's office.

A man's sigh lingered in the quiet air, he enjoyed the silence, but in times like this it was rather lonely. The man lifted his eyes to a grandfather clock that decorated the room. 10:30... Akamatsu ran a single hand through his hair as he cracked his neck. "I need a massage..." Declared the man as he leaned back into his chair. He had been hunched over his desk for hours now, working on deals, signings, contracts, balances, and etc.

His green gems for eyes fell on the sight of the city, he rested his head on his hand as he twirled his chair to face the window. "It is awfully beautiful tonight... A sad night to be alone..." The words fell sorrowfully and softly onto the air. They drifted and dispelled into nothing. Looking back at he desk, the man twirled around and collected all of his papers. "I should go home..." He murmured to himself.

Before long, he was home. Setting his keys on the counter, and locking the door. It was rather lonely here in this condo shrouded in darkness. The man flicked on a switch, lighting most of the immediate area which included his kitchen and living room. Strutting into the kitchen, he sighed and pulled out his brandy. "...I feel alone..."